Fact: the above does not count as self-advertising unless one posts pics of oneself posing / wearing the said jacket in a suitably Matt-like fashion.

The ball's in your court now young man :LOL:

Aawh that's why u sld 'drop by' KL more often. :D

That reminds me, do we have anything confirmed, ppl? I'm having a hard time fending off other people who try to crowd my social calendar this weekend :LOL:

LOL ok lah but I'd rather not post myself lol! It's camera-whoring to its max. Just kidding! :D

Wah you think I'm rich or what, to be coming to KL so often... BTW that time i took the train, i had the most uncomfortable sleep in a train ride, ever!!!! lol. I was better off sleeping in the MRT sitting upright.

Joelyn, did I mention I saw this guy in college once wearing a MUSE shirt?! I think I may have scared/surprised him though when I went up to him eagerly to compliment his shirt. :LOL: We shall discuss this matter further someday when we meet up! ;] When are you heading back to college to visit? Heh. Nut, what would you do if a random person comes up to you to compliment that Muse-related jacket? Lol.

Hmmm. I don't have an interesting CD collection though.. at least, not as interesting as this blogger's (whom I'll be meeting up with for the Ash concert ;) ) I do have Sigur Ros' Takk and Heima DVD though ;]

What I would do is say, "You my friend, have got the best ear for music and an excellent eye for fashion." Yep. :p

"I have 16 Ash CD in my collection - nowhere as comprehensive as my Travis and Oasis collection (I've 82 Oasis CDs and 61 Travis CDs)" -blogger

OMG this bloger!!! I'm speechless.

Joelyn, did I mention I saw this guy in college once wearing a MUSE shirt?! I think I may have scared/surprised him though when I went up to him eagerly to compliment his shirt. :LOL: We shall discuss this matter further someday when we meet up! ;] When are you heading back to college to visit? Heh. Nut, what would you do if a random person comes up to you to compliment that Muse-related jacket? Lol.

Alright, so Sunday, Subang Parade it is.:D I'll be coming from Mid Valley I think, and since I can take the ktm straight to Subang Jaya, it shouldn't be too difficult :] I'm not sure how I'll be getting back to make it in time for the football match just yet..hmm, but I'll work something out :) Any idea what's for dinner? Lol.

Hmmm. I don't have an interesting CD collection though.. at least, not as interesting as this blogger's (whom I'll be meeting up with for the Ash concert ;) ) I do have Sigur Ros' Takk and Heima DVD though ;]

:LOL::LOL: When was that??? Did you get his name?! What course is he from?!!!

:LOL: And I thought only both of us from TAR College that loves Muse so much :rolleyes: :chuckle

Hmmm.... I thought you all are having sem break now isn't it? I want to visit but then my off day is quite packed with all the social activities with friends and relatives :p

Awww..... It sounds so fun. Getting to berbuka puasa with all the Muser..... :) Have fun and do tell me what did you all have for dinner and remember to take lotsa pictures :D

Ah.... If it's on Sat and at Bukit Bintang, I could still go after dinner..... :(

I'll be working on Sunday :( Nevermind la.... You girls have fun buka puasa on Sunday then :happy:

Ala, u cannot come meh? xpa la, we try next time k.

Alright, so Sunday, Subang Parade it is.:D I'll be coming from Mid Valley I think, and since I can take the ktm straight to Subang Jaya, it shouldn't be too difficult :] I'm not sure how I'll be getting back to make it in time for the football match just yet..hmm, but I'll work something out :) Any idea what's for dinner? Lol.

Sama la kita, I'll be taking ktm n leaving relatively early for the match as well...

Any CD u dont mind excchanging also can...

LOL ok lah but I'd rather not post myself lol! It's camera-whoring to its max. Just kidding! :D

Wah you think I'm rich or what, to be coming to KL so often... BTW that time i took the train, i had the most uncomfortable sleep in a train ride, ever!!!! lol. I was better off sleeping in the MRT sitting upright.

What I would do is say, "You my friend, have got the best ear for music and an excellent eye for fashion." Yep. :p

"I have 16 Ash CD in my collection - nowhere as comprehensive as my Travis and Oasis collection (I've 82 Oasis CDs and 61 Travis CDs)" -blogger

OMG this bloger!!! I'm speechless.

Dude, haha saja ngacau coz jealous la, damn lawa ur jacket. do u have moments of grandeur when u imagine urself as Matt? :LOL:

sunday at Sbg Parade it is! Insya-Allah i'll be there. good question Liz where are we gonna meet @ sbg parade yeah?

Nut, that's a nice jacket!

Time: I'll try and get there by 6.45 k. Place: secret recipe / Dave's Deli ok tak?

oh wow, i just found out that there's a folder of muse songs in this computer. some students been downloading 'em instead of using the internet for educational purposes :shifty::LOL:

yes, Joelyn. we did meet up at subang parade. it was great to finally meet Liz and watching Aida's Travis vids. but i don't think we took any pictures lol.. some of us were rushing to catch whatever's left of that MU vs Chelsea game. was awesome to meet everyone nevertheless. :happy:

*sorry to suddenly butt in*

Wah hope you guys get to meet up and have fun! Wish i could be there lol.

Anyway I've just bought Matt's exact jacket from V fest!!

Muse-vstaff2_1.jpg

{end of Self Advertising}

OOO NICE :D

yes, Joelyn. we did meet up at subang parade. it was great to finally meet Liz and watching Aida's Travis vids. but i don't think we took any pictures lol.. some of us were rushing to catch whatever's left of that MU vs Chelsea game. was awesome to meet everyone nevertheless. :happy:

Awh, so nice, wish I could meet up with you all. Ah well, one fine day when I'm 20..OH then everybody would be like 30. :stunned::happy:

oh wow, i just found out that there's a folder of muse songs in this computer. some students been downloading 'em instead of using the internet for educational purposes :shifty::LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I see.... Aww.... So nice that you can actually meet up :happy: Let's organise this kind of meeting err.... once every 2 months? :erm::D

What did you all eat btw and what did you all talk about? I damn curious la :rolleyes::p

*sorry to suddenly butt in*

OOO NICE :D

Awh, so nice, wish I could meet up with you all. Ah well, one fine day when I'm 20..OH then everybody would be like 30. :stunned::happy:

It'd be nice to meet u. Oh n awesome if i can stay 30 forever, heheh.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I see.... Aww.... So nice that you can actually meet up :happy: Let's organise this kind of meeting err.... once every 2 months? :erm::D

What did you all eat btw and what did you all talk about? I damn curious la :rolleyes::p

Good idea la, especially if have event like someone's bday then we should meetup. But next time u have to come la. Funny thing is during the meetup I joked that we could drop by n kacau someone selling mooncakes @mid valley, heheh.

All of u guys should try coming too, baru lagi meriah.

Due to the last minute planning (sorry) there was no place booked, i.e.Subang Parade was full. Faz however was nice enough to scout around for a light meal @ Pizza Hut for buka puasa. Siap belanja lagi. Thank u Faz!

I was late (sorry again) but Liz Faz n Aida were already there. I finally got to meet Liz. So cute and interesting la her. In the beginning like a bit shy la heheh. We all talked a bit about F1, what it would be like to have dinner with Dom, haha.

Then we moved on to Dave's deli where the yumminess was at. Sedapnya bread pudding dia *stomach growls*. There we finally got talking bout Ash, Fort Canning etc. I was still Liz asked during which song should she call us. Thank u Liz, that would be awesome.

Aida played her Travis videos and those two were reminiscing about the Travis experience. Then I had to run off to watch the football match (sorry again!).

Hope that satisfied ur curiosity, heheh.

Thanks for the meal at Pizza's Faz. Although we didn't exactly eat any pizzas :LOL:

It's great to finally put a face to the name. Heh. Oh and sorry if I kinda rambled on about F1 and Nick... We were also having a short quiz session about which Japan Muse interview Matt said .... lol crap I forgot what it was! :stunned: But anyway, it was an interesting meetup, to be sure :) Looking forward to the post-Ash meet up. Hehe.

Dave's Deli <3

Btw, if anyone's still interested in this: My friend managed to talk to Lifehouse + the crew and they said they'll be flying off to Asia on the 29TH OF SEPTEMBER. WTF. SO SHORT NOTICE!! I'm beginning to wonder if this is really for some private post-F1 event. Sigh. Anyway, I've worked things out and I suppose they'll be in Asia from the 1st of October onwards. I guess we should be looking out for a show here between 2nd - 8th of Oct. They'll be flying back to US to play a show there again on the 10th.

I don't know if I should be excited that they're coming to this side of the world, or completely upset that they did not post any information regarding this at ALL. :(

Edited by guilt-stricken

Thanks for the meal at Pizza's Faz. Although we didn't exactly eat any pizzas :LOL:

It's great to finally put a face to the name. Heh. Oh and sorry if I kinda rambled on about F1 and Nick... We were also having a short quiz session about which Japan Muse interview Matt said .... lol crap I forgot what it was! :stunned: But anyway, it was an interesting meetup, to be sure :) Looking forward to the post-Ash meet up. Hehe.

Dave's Deli <3

Btw, if anyone's still interested in this: My friend managed to talk to Lifehouse + the crew and they said they'll be flying off to Asia on the 29TH OF SEPTEMBER. WTF. SO SHORT NOTICE!! I'm beginning to wonder if this is really for some private post-F1 event. Sigh. Anyway, I've worked things out and I suppose they'll be in Asia from the 1st of October onwards. I guess we should be looking out for a show here between 2nd - 8th of Oct. They'll be flying back to US to play a show there again on the 10th.

I don't know if I should be excited that they're coming to this side of the world, or completely upset that they did not post any information regarding this at ALL. :(

It should be a private show la.. its way too last minute to be a proper gig.

aww man I wanna gooooo :'( I just heard (downloaded) their entire discography. Their music is so mellow, its such a nice change from all the noise i've been listening to haha.

Dave's Deli <3

aww my pleasure guys. i think it was you who said Fujirock eh?

OMG :'(:'( No way. 29th Sept. if i go to singapore i'll have to suffer eternal damnation from my parents! lol.. dramatic la plak. but seriously.. why must it be on freaking posa/raya? :( first Ash, now Lifehouse? i'll go and beg 'em to come to KL now on myspace! :mad:

Edited by crazy_mary

My predictions were surprisingly accurate!!

LIFEHOUSE SINGAPORE TICKETS ARE UP FOR SALE!

FINALLYYY. SUPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR LATE NOTICE!!

That's like, a WEEK from today wei! Please, guys.. tell me you'll be able to make it!

Lifehouse. October 4th 2008. 6:30pm. SD $72. ST James Powerhouse.

A friend of mine from the US texted me today and asked me to look at that URL. When I first saw it, let me just tell you that my jaws completely hung wide open. ZOMG. Immediately, I called up the venue because I couldn't believe it myself until someone TOLD me it was true - and gave me a good reason why would they toy with my heart like that! As it turns out, guy over the line said this was supposed to be a private corporate event. Until yesterday! People over at the Lifehouse side requested for the show to be opened for the public!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN I JUST...........BREAKDOWN RIGHT NOW?!

I sneakily asked that guy how many tickets are available for sale, and he said about 600 tickets only! (tried to ask about flight times too lol but I didn't get too lucky on that one....)

My predictions were surprisingly accurate!!

LIFEHOUSE SINGAPORE TICKETS ARE UP FOR SALE!

FINALLYYY. SUPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR LATE NOTICE!!

That's like, a WEEK from today wei! Please, guys.. tell me you'll be able to make it!

Lifehouse. October 4th 2008. 6:30pm. SD $72. ST James Powerhouse.

A friend of mine from the US texted me today and asked me to look at that URL. When I first saw it, let me just tell you that my jaws completely hung wide open. ZOMG. Immediately, I called up the venue because I couldn't believe it myself until someone TOLD me it was true - and gave me a good reason why would they toy with my heart like that! As it turns out, guy over the line said this was supposed to be a private corporate event. Until yesterday! People over at the Lifehouse side requested for the show to be opened for the public!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN I JUST...........BREAKDOWN RIGHT NOW?!

I sneakily asked that guy how many tickets are available for sale, and he said about 600 tickets only! (tried to ask about flight times too lol but I didn't get too lucky on that one....)

O.M.G. 4th Oct? :eek::eek: that's a saturday and raya ke 4. i think i can go. i HOPE i can go. are u going Liz? how to get the tickets since they are quite limited? it seriously is cool that people over at the Lifehouse side want the show to be opened to public. wonder if they'll ever come to KL too!

btw, did u catch last nite's SG F1 practice session? is it just me or they didn't show anything about the Sauber Petronas drivers. i mean, i didn't watch the whole thing but i didn't see any of the Sauber drivers last night during their practice session.:indiff::wtf:

Edited by crazy_mary

i've emailed gsc and they replied me back saying that Twilight is tentatively set to be released in Malaysia on the 18th of december :D

oh and hullo guys! i'm finally having my raya break! :D what's new in the world of muse fans from malaysia? :LOL:

PHEW. :happy::happy:

LOL

YAY DOCTOR MATT AND DOCTOR DOM AND DOCTOR CHRIS! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

O.M.G. 4th Oct? :eek::eek: that's a saturday and raya ke 4. i think i can go. i HOPE i can go. are u going Liz? how to get the tickets since they are quite limited? it seriously is cool that people over at the Lifehouse side want the show to be opened to public. wonder if they'll ever come to KL too!

btw, did u catch last nite's SG F1 practice session? is it just me or they didn't show anything about the Sauber Petronas drivers. i mean, i didn't watch the whole thing but i didn't see any of the Sauber drivers last night during their practice session.:indiff::wtf:

Yes, I am definitely going. :eek::D:happy: .......although I havent found a bus ticket back yet on the 5th of Oct, my new semester starts the next day. Haha.. This would bring the total number of days I'm staying at Singapore to 8 days!! and I'll be missing out a delicious wedding dinner. Sigh. If Lifehouse were coming to KL, I would knowww lol. Not this time round though - that's pretty safe to say. They have to fly back to US for another string of gigs there. You can purchase your tickets online or through the hotline number provided in the link in my previous post :]

I couldn't find the time to watch F1 last night :( huhu. I'm so pressed for time thesedays. I'll be leaving for SG early tmrw morning and I haven't packed or settled anything yet! (I finished my assignment though thank God for that) Don't worry, I'll definitely watch tonight's qualifying haha. Also, my dear, they're no longer Sauber Petronas... BMW Sauber now lol.

i've emailed gsc and they replied me back saying that Twilight is tentatively set to be released in Malaysia on the 18th of december :D

oh and hullo guys! i'm finally having my raya break! :D what's new in the world of muse fans from malaysia? :LOL:

Welcome back :happy:

It'd be nice to meet u. Oh n awesome if i can stay 30 forever, heheh.

Good idea la, especially if have event like someone's bday then we should meetup. But next time u have to come la. Funny thing is during the meetup I joked that we could drop by n kacau someone selling mooncakes @mid valley, heheh.

All of u guys should try coming too, baru lagi meriah.

Due to the last minute planning (sorry) there was no place booked, i.e.Subang Parade was full. Faz however was nice enough to scout around for a light meal @ Pizza Hut for buka puasa. Siap belanja lagi. Thank u Faz!

I was late (sorry again) but Liz Faz n Aida were already there. I finally got to meet Liz. So cute and interesting la her. In the beginning like a bit shy la heheh. We all talked a bit about F1, what it would be like to have dinner with Dom, haha.

Then we moved on to Dave's deli where the yumminess was at. Sedapnya bread pudding dia *stomach growls*. There we finally got talking bout Ash, Fort Canning etc. I was still Liz asked during which song should she call us. Thank u Liz, that would be awesome.

Aida played her Travis videos and those two were reminiscing about the Travis experience. Then I had to run off to watch the football match (sorry again!).

Hope that satisfied ur curiosity, heheh.

:LOL::LOL: We should :D if we know when it everyone's birthday :eyebrows:;) We should plan the date a few weeks in advance so everyone can go :D Thank you so much for the detailed description of the meetup, Miele :D:kiss:

:LOL: Too bad mooncake season is over already :p The whole meetup sounds so fun. too bad I didn't manage to go :( But there will be a next time :D:D:D

Yay!!!! Errr...... dunno,.... :p