I may have to be on 24 hr alert in case there are election (criminal) offences. You know, with e.g. Hindraf, etc.

Pak lah's kampung (kepala batas) is like 15 minutes from my house, i feel like stalking someone to bubar the damn Parliament already!

Yup, I voted last time, so should be in the list. exercise your rights ppl!

apparently, the horses will not be so lucky this year. :(

goosebumps! i wanna it now.

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/3476689/-/Product.html?page=title&P36=7D7TEA

:'( I'm a horse! i don't want this year to be a bad year! so I'm just.. not gonna believe in all these Chinese beliefs until the year is over. hah. :p

EDIT:

oh i forgot to mention, i just got back from Bangkok a few days ago and i LOVE IT. LOVELOVELOVELOVE. lol shopping there is damn blissful la seriously. everything there is so cheap! and you can haggle like mad there. i once haggled from 650 to 150 baht :D my proudest moment there. haha. :p unfortunately i couldn't get to visit Khao San Road because its far away from where I'm staying. boohoo. :(

yeah i refuse to believe that am not gonna be so lucky this year! i believe that i'll be lucky enough to meet jose pasillas when incubus come here. heh..

great to know u enjoyed bangkok! wish i could haggle that much money when i was there too.:eek: what did u buy and where did u stay?

quick question: anyone bought In Rainbows? i mean the cd or even better the box set. i know a number of us downloaded it from the net. heard there's a sticker that comes with the cd.

yeah i refuse to believe that am not gonna be so lucky this year! i believe that i'll be lucky enough to meet jose pasillas when incubus come here. heh..

great to know u enjoyed bangkok! wish i could haggle that much money when i was there too.:eek: what did u buy and where did u stay?

quick question: anyone bought In Rainbows? i mean the cd or even better the box set. i know a number of us downloaded it from the net. heard there's a sticker that comes with the cd.

lol which one is jose pasillas? the bassist? or drummer? i'm still contemplating on whether i should go or not. RM200 is a lot of money :erm: BUT I LOVE INCUBUS! :(

i stayed at the er.. Silom area. bought clothes for myself and 2 pairs of shoes and 2 bags and sunglasses (i FINALLY got myself a pair) and accessories! but i know i could have bought more la :( i'm still new to this 'speed shopping' thing my sister practices. lol. she bought truckloads of stuff man! but i like to take my time!

nope. i downloaded it though. i didn't even know the actual cd was out yet actually :$

:'( I'm a horse! i don't want this year to be a bad year! so I'm just.. not gonna believe in all these Chinese beliefs until the year is over. hah. :p

EDIT:

oh i forgot to mention, i just got back from Bangkok a few days ago and i LOVE IT. LOVELOVELOVELOVE. lol shopping there is damn blissful la seriously. everything there is so cheap! and you can haggle like mad there. i once haggled from 650 to 150 baht :D my proudest moment there. haha. :p unfortunately i couldn't get to visit Khao San Road because its far away from where I'm staying. boohoo. :(

Cool Deb, fellow horsies! Er, what are the characteristics of a Horse person?

Aaah, that's great that u enjoyed Bangkok, I so feel like going back there! You have to go KSR next time, it''s one of the highlights, for sure.

thanks!

umm... well i've just found this thread. and i went through it and see that you guys already have a close knit relationship here

so, i'm just afraid that if i kinda kacau here or something

heheh :$

oh and i'm very shy :)

Hi and welcome, dont worry, kacau = fun. :D

thanks!

umm... well i've just found this thread. and i went through it and see that you guys already have a close knit relationship here

Hey melwhoops! Always great to have another Muser to jump on this fun bandwagon. :D I'm sure you attended that one awesome night in Feb of 07?

thanks!

Hullo, you're welcome to kacau2 and sibuk2 here! :happy:

Hey melwhoops! Always great to have another Muser to jump on this fun bandwagon. :D I'm sure you attended that one awesome night in Feb of 07?

yes, of course i did! i'd claw my insides out and kick myself all over and slit my wrists up to my armpits if i didn't!

they were..... ummmm......

i can't find any word to describe that night and the feeling *sigh*

yes, of course i did! i'd claw my insides out and kick myself all over and slit my wrists up to my armpits if i didn't!

they were..... ummmm......

i can't find any word to describe that night and the feeling *sigh*

LOL you sound emo. JK! :D

Yeah i'd probably do the same plus burn myself alive for being such an arsewipe.

LOL you sound emo. JK! :D

Yeah i'd probably do the same plus burn myself alive for being such an arsewipe.

am not emo! :mad:

haha, jk (the mad thing, wasn't joking bout the emo thingy :p )

how are you errrr..... nutcracker?

oh and maybe i can be the sugarplum princess! :D