where's the pics?

i already laminated :D my autograph, which was on the KLIA Skyvans advert slip.. lolz.. I'll scan it up.

I'm so happy. I can't believe they're coming back. We were very much the 3 stalkers.. By the way, padan muka pakcik galaxy tu.. Halau lagi i from the back. See? I got a hug from Chris lagi.. BWEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! matt called me sweetie.. gosh, i am in heaven.

Yes, crazy mary.. You looked pretty awkward with the baju kurung. But who cares? You don't dress up to go stalking.

you're a very lucky sweetiee:eek: :D

ahhhhhh...

my friend(N) just told me, her friend's dad is a concert organizer, and he was part of organizing teh concert, and his daughter went, and managed to meet the band thru her dad, and said 'Matt, my friend(N's sister) is a big fan of you guys', and Matt said 'Oh, lets give her a call then'

can my luck get any *^£)%(*^!_)(£%&£%£^@@:@£^£ worse

i freakin cried when she told me that haha

hey, could you pls tell me which part of the star is that in? cos i only found the concert review..:happy:

erm..it was in the local news section of the tuesday's star newspaper ...

and also on the star metro section pg 6, there is a pic of matt and dom taking pics in the skybridge in the Petronas Twin Towers in KL....:)

shannaz, u are so lucky for meeting with the guys and taking pics....sigh~~~~

erm..it was in the local news section of the tuesday's star newspaper ...

and also on the star metro section pg 6, there is a pic of matt and dom taking pics in the skybridge in the Petronas Twin Towers in KL....:)

shannaz, u are so lucky for meeting with the guys and taking pics....sigh~~~~

yeah i consider myself extremely lucky now!

they flew business class i think.

aih, i can't believe i just saw them. This is weird. I can't believe no one thought of stalking them further and force-putting your numbers in their pockets or something..

I am crazy. I just finished my test. I am pretty sure I will fail this one as well. I've already missed 2 freeking exams yesterday, both of which will account for 30% of my GPA.

Damn. Muse. In. Taipei. My favourite place. My favourite band.

You promised you'll be back!!!!!! Cepat lah sikit.. Don't use a direct flight. Fly over to Malaysia after taipei before going to hongkong. Ok? hehehe (it's not even 4 days yet)..

Wishful thinking, but since they always bring along their laptops with them, come on, take a look at how crazy we all are going just seeing you.

*chuckles* some of us have thought of it. we just didn't think to actually act on it. at least it's good for them to know that they won't get mobbed here. a few fans here and there just to show they aren't totally unknown beyond their music but not so many as to be a bother to them.

but hey at least some of us got to meet them. really glad for you guys =D thanks for sharing all those nifty, nifty piccharz. and i think it's fantastic that crazy wore her baju kurung as I'm sure it's a real taste of malaysian tradition for the dudes. you look nice, btw, babe.

and howard's clothing color scheme is nice. against the pretty much dim background he really shone. i guess this makes up for the lack of yellow trousers, huh?

huhu, was bellamy just pointing or was he striking a Saturday Night Fever pose there (referring to the skylight...? skybridge..? sky...something picchar)? no, really. i honestly can't tell...

*chuckles* some of us have thought of it. we just didn't think to actually act on it. at least it's good for them to know that they won't get mobbed here. a few fans here and there just to show they aren't totally unknown beyond their music but not so many as to be a bother to them.

but hey at least some of us got to meet them. really glad for you guys =D thanks for sharing all those nifty, nifty piccharz. and i think it's fantastic that crazy wore her baju kurung as I'm sure it's a real taste of malaysian tradition for the dudes. you look nice, btw, babe.

and howard's clothing color scheme is nice. against the pretty dim background he really shone. i guess this makes up for the lack of yellow trousers, huh?

huhu, was he just pointing or was he striking a Saturday Night Fever pose there? no, really. i honestly can't tell...

and now my group of people here starting to dream.

"we should catch them on March 2nd from airport!"

"persuade them to have an aftershow party!"

"who wanna join me to wave them goodbye at the airport?"

"......"

these ppl are going nuts.

Hey Vspirit!

WOW so much new content on this awesome and ever-growing thread.

I'm very envious of them musers who got to meet them! DAMN IT!! :D

But yeah, the best gig in my list. Fort Canning is like a lost memory now... Looking back at the videos off youtbue, it gives me chills just realising the amount of people in that stadium. And i love you guys, for singing so loud! Really made the whole experience more incredible!

Hey Vspirit!

WOW so much new content on this awesome and ever-growing thread.

I'm very envious of them musers who got to meet them! DAMN IT!! :D

But yeah, the best gig in my list. Fort Canning is like a lost memory now... Looking back at the videos off youtbue, it gives me chills just realising the amount of people in that stadium. And i love you guys, for singing so loud! Really made the whole experience more incredible!

i saw a video from the pitt...you can hardly hear matt singing in the area...but from where i was sitting, it sounds nicely...just like harmonized background vocals and not drowned matt's vocal