i say we meet before hand and get to know each other as well as the stadium. like knowing where is entrance A, B and C... and which entrance Muse is entering from.. :p oh you know. necessary stuff like that :LOL:

and also, with this, we could help each other out during the gig or before the gig when there's pushing and stuff going on.

damn it i want those Muse shirts! anyone know where to get Muse shirts nearby? or any t-shirt making shops nearby?

EDIT

HOHH! I HAVE SOLVED THE MYSTERY!!!

D200701175951.jpg

Dom was wearing black pants and was siting on a pink chair at the singapore gig. :D you were sorta right after all, vspirit :)

yeah i did notice dat d red one seemed familiar.. wish i can buy one of those shirts at d concert. i actually just bought a muse shirt at pertama complex, but its not as beautiful as the ones in d pix.. i dont even think that i'll be wearing d shirt at d concert.. i hate just short sleevess..

oh, just found out dat mtv pop inc will be showing some kinda highlights from muse fort canning gig tomorow (tues) so must check dat one out! and incubus live at red rocks tonite!

EDIT: lol. good on u deb!

yeah i did notice dat d red one seemed familiar.. wish i can buy one of those shirts at d concert. i actually just bought a muse shirt at pertama complex, but its not as beautiful as the ones in d pix.. i dont even think that i'll be wearing d shirt at d concert.. i hate just short sleevess..

oh, just found out dat mtv pop inc will be showing some kinda highlights from muse fort canning gig tomorow (tues) so must check dat one out! and incubus live at red rocks tonite!

EDIT: lol. good on u deb!

what's wrong with short sleeves? :S umm.. where is pertama complex?? lol!

and yeah i saw the ad for the mtv pop inc thing.. but what time is the incubus live at red socks thing tonight? my friend told me about it but i completely forgot... ehhe. :$

and thanks :D lol i wish he'd wear one of his multi coloured pants to the kl gig!

pertama complex is just next to sogo.. near jalan tuanku abdul rahman.. short sleeves shirts leave my ugly hands (or is it arms..?) uncovered, dat's why i dont like 'em..

incubus at red rocks, channel v tonite...at 9pm i guess..

my wishlist for d concert:

1. mat will throw his guitar to me!!:D

2. dom wearing his pink pants

3. mat wearing his long coat (doubful.. since its gonna be very steamy..)

4. them playing citizen erased and hodooo..

will add more eventually..

my wishlist for d concert:

1. mat will throw his guitar to me!!:D

2. dom wearing his pink pants

3. mat wearing his long coat (doubful.. since its gonna be very steamy..)

4. them playing citizen erased and hodooo..

1. then you'll be the one getting a tetanus jab up your butt cheek. pls refer to one Mr. Dominic Howard for further advice. (there's also a clip of that unfortunate event, btw. at the very end of the US version of the TIRO vid...which can be found in the vid clips section of microcuts.net)

2. nothing to say about that tho i think wearing bermudas would be a better and more comfortable choice.

3. hey, if that nutter wore a long coat during the dry heat of the australian summer, your wish could just be granted, yet.

4. for reasons undisclosed, i share that same fervent hope. and then some.

1. :LOL: so be it.. as long as i can get one of his expensive guitars..

2. matt would look hot in bermudas.. and so will dom, perhaps pink bermudas for him..eheh

3. i noe! i saw d pix..hoping that at least he'll be wearing his terror storm shirt.. i dun like his shirt at d spore gig..

4. unintended i assume? or uno or showbiz or.. d list go on..

lol wishlist -

1. dom to wear cropped pants OR multi-coloured pants. mm.. yum yum :)

2. muse to play showbiz! and maybe muscle museum.

3. matt will trash the stage and accidentally murder one of his manson guitars and chris puts his bass guitar through Dom's drumset (like Glasto) cause they're so high on adrenaline and the crowd was so awesome :D ehehheh.

4. more random witty banter from matt, dom, AND chris!

5. i come home alive with no broken bones.

3. matt will trash the stage and accidentally murder one of his manson guitars and chris puts his bass guitar through Dom's drumset (like Glasto) cause they're so high on adrenaline and the crowd was so awesome :D ehehheh.

4. more random witty banter from matt, dom, AND chris!

5. i come home alive with no broken bones.

3. agreed!

4. witty banter in malay i hope :D

5. dat n feeling like i just had witnessed d greatest show ever..

i already have an inkling how that would come out sounding like and believe me, it'll just sound like english to you until later, when you rewind it in your head and realize it really wasn't.

imagine if matt tries to say 'malaysia boleh!'..:D chester did a good job at it tho a while back..

haha he said that? nice of em to know of that tagline...embarrassing tho it may be. xxD i can kinda imagine how bellamy, at least, will pronounce 'terima kasih' but i also have a feeling that if howard were to say it, it probably wouldn't sound half-bad; enough for the crowd to recognize the word for what it really is, anyway. xD

indeed, he did. it was quite embarassing really.. dunno who thought him that phrase.. but he made us to shout 'boleh!' while repeating 'malaysia..?' a few times ..;) i dont think i can imagine any one from muse would do that.. didnt dom or matt or chris use any chinese or - dunno what's sporean's national lang is.. - during their gig in fort canning? omg incubus...

^how much are the rates? i don't think a lot of them are looking for something overly lavish. they are after all, MUSE fans, not IL DIVO's. xxDD no...not implying that MUSE fans are a bunch cheapskates (i am, after all, one myself but i'll be the first to admit i can be rather cheapskate when i wanna be...but it has nothing to do with MUSE, i promise) but their age ratio, compared to IL DIVO's, are rather much, noticeably so, even, younger and have a tighter budget constraint, i would imagine. i think a budget hotel will more than suffice. still running google for 'em as we speak. speaking of which, crazy, i couldn't find anything about that mandarin whatever hotel you mentioned near the area except for this one and it looks kinda OTB (over-the- budget) to me...

and as for the gathering...well, if you guys are serious about it, 23 or 24 Feb both sound about fine to me. i'd slap in a time and venue as well but it's really not for a single person to decide so why don't we work something out around these two dates? anyone who can make it are welcomed to join and help come out with defense strategies (xxxD) and anyone who can't--join, that is--well, we'll see you on the 25th...something like that?

there are a lot of budget hotels around bukit bintang area...it's more happening there

...i don't really consider myself a hardcore...i'm more a fan of their music rather than the band themselves (and after their negligence towards the crowd in s'pore, they can go $#%$& themselves but their music...it's innocent so yeah i'll continue supporting them cos of it xP ---OK no i'm being not entirely serious but i am still more of a fan of their music rather than them...always have been...i'm this way with all the bands i like anyway but and i /am/ a lil pissed off at MUSE). and stalking's a bit much, isn't it? but hey, kudos to those of you who are going through with it and have great fun if you really get to meet em. don't forget to let them know to take more notice of what's going on in the crowd when onstage and say something, /anything/, when they notice something amiss.

but soundchecks...they're done within the venue itself, aren't they? and no way they're gonna open the gates before at least an hour before showtime. hotel near KLCC? you talking about Mandarin Oriental? *whistles* pricey, classy place, that.

You know Muse did their first soundcheck for Fort Canning on the 15th evening, the night before the gig. My bro was there and he called me while i was at work to let me listen to Matt jamming on his piano and later on doin almost full songs of Stockholm, MOTP and even Fury although they din play that for the actual gig :mad: . They also soundchecked on the afternoon of the gig day and we could hear it from where we were sitting outside the stage area. They also did a little bit of TAB which didn't make it to the setlist :mad: :mad: . So you guys should try to meet up outside the stadium. I'm sure you can hear previews of bits and muffled sounds which should be enough to give you goosebumps. \

I wonder what will Matt scream for the part before the rock-out part in KOC, you know where he screamed, "come on, singapore!!" at fort canning. Will it be like, "come on, malaysia!" or "come on Kualer lumpuur!" (a bit of a mouthful).

ive found this Muse ad concert from The Sun (small) paper yesterday, and it says that NON-MUSLIMS AND 18 YEARS OLD OLDER are only permitted to this concert, wtf is that supposed to mean? alcoholic party muse concert?

if they're gonna check our ICs, i swear i'm gonna cry. :(

EDIT

oh, right i wanted to let you guys know there that ARE ways to get Backstage VIP passes... i just dunno how. a friend of a friend of a friend of mine got em, and he/she's not planning to sell it at all. *emo*

and i wont really STALK them.. thats a bit too extreme. sure, i'd like to bump into them on Petaling Street or soemthing, but i wont stalk them and hide behind bushes and pillars and stuff. thats just way too extreme.

am looking at d tix again now..no mention of such thing but it did mentioned dat they haf d right to refuse admission to any person (venue owner tho not d promoter).. hmm.. shud i b worried?? i'm sure there'll b a riot (perhaps started by myself ;)) on d 25th feb if muslims or those who r under 18 r not allowed in.. coz there were loads of us at sg wang ... if there is alcohol at d concert, hope nobody will get drunk n behave like idiots at the concert..kinda wish that there wont b any, but tiger is d sponsor, so..

damn i wish i could haf those backstage passes.. come to think of it, i wouldnt noe wat to say to them if i do haf a chance of meeting 'em.. starsturck with jelly legs and trembled hands.. i would look like a fool..but d idea of stalking 'em is kinda interesting :LOL:

EDIT: btw.. do u think they'll b doing their sound check on saturday (d day b4 their gig) ? coz i think dat they'll only be arriving here on saturday coz they haf a gig in jakarta on 23rd. meeting up on d 24th is a great idea really just to survey d area..