Hi guys

a friend of mine have a ticket for the first green sector, she wants to sell it because she has an exam and she can't come at the concert, so I'm trying to see if someone is interested...

ticket price is the same as she has paid to buy it

let me know...thanks:)

Hi guys

a friend of mine have a ticket for the first green sector, she wants to sell it because she has an exam and she can't come at the concert, so I'm trying to see if someone is interested...

ticket price is the same as she has paid to buy it

let me know...thanks:)

Hi mabi

'm interested in a ticket.

Was looking at a 3rd tier ticket, but would much rather it lower down

Are you in the UK?

Angelo

Fantastico! Can't believe how quickly it's come around :) Anyone got any idea of how the weather might be? Should I bring a bikini or wellies? :D

My mum's visiting me at the moment (from Milan) and she said they had about 24 degrees, so it should be a couple of degrees warmer in 2 weeks time.

Hey everyone :) I'm new here, so I hope I'm posting this in the right place...

I'm going to the San Siro show (first Muse gig, yay!), from far (faaar) away, from Buenos Aires, Argentina, to be precise... I'll be in Annecy for a work thingie and, even though the exchange rate is pretty ridiculous, I found out they were playing so close while I'm in Europe, so I said 'what the hell' and decided to go. I'm looking at the ticketone site, about to buy the only tickets available (the cheapest ones, I guess). I'm taking a train from Annecy, and arriving in Milan at 2 PM-ish... I'm pretty clueless about it all, so I'll take a look around this thread to educate myself :LOL:

I know the ticket I'm buying is not great, but at least I'll hear them live... And I'm trying not to be hopeful about meeting the band/seeing them somehow, but since I have the whole night to spend there (train back leaves in the early hours of the morning), I might as well wait for them outside the venue... Hey, I'm already travelling halfway across the globe, maybe I get lucky!

PS: sorry for the grammar (or lack thereof), I'm an ESL student :)

Archived