Thank you very much for the offer :D but if it's only an hour away from Voorschoten I can stay at my dad's apartment ^_^ just need to figure out when the last train from Nijmegen to Den Haag Centraal is :erm:

Last chance according to http://www.9292ov.nl/9292ov1.asp

is leave 22:48, arrive 1:35 (2:47h traveltime) ... goes over amsterdam..?

Also have plan B ready. Some ppl like us, Fade&myself, to drive you ;)

so the gates open at 6? what do you think, how many people will there be? and when will you have to be there in order to get into the first row?

I think if you are there aound 7 in the morning you'd be one of the first ;)

Seriously, the masses will start gathering from two hours ahead. One or two hours more, I'd say to be right in front.

I think if you are there aound 7 in the morning you'd be one of the first ;)

Seriously, the masses will start gathering from two hours ahead. One or two hours more, I'd say to be right in front.

So if I leave here at 8am, be there at +/- 10am, I'll be OK :LOL:?

Thank you very much for the offer :D but if it's only an hour away from Voorschoten I can stay at my dad's apartment ^_^ just need to figure out when the last train from Nijmegen to Den Haag Centraal is :erm:

hey last time i went to a gig at goffertpark the ns set up extra trains for us, so no worries. i think theyll do the same again. but youre fucked if you miss that one :p

Hmmm I have a dilemma, I really want to go, and dad says I'm welcome to stay at his apartment whenever I want, but thinks that after Muse x4 this year and x2 next year, Nijmegen is "too much" :erm: (yeah, I know, too much Muse? Never :LOL:)

I don't know whether I should buy a ticket :/

Hmmm I have a dilemma, I really want to go, and dad says I'm welcome to stay at his apartment whenever I want, but thinks that after Muse x4 this year and x2 next year, Nijmegen is "too much" :erm: (yeah, I know, too much Muse? Never :LOL:)

I don't know whether I should buy a ticket :/

You can always buy it and sell it if you're not going :yesey:

I don't know if this is still news.. but i've just read muse won't be playing at Pinkpop Festival this year!

In tegenstelling tot eerdere berichten van derden vinden er geen onderhandelingen plaats met MUSE (wel aangekondigd op 19 juni in Nijmegens Goffertpark) en PEARL JAM.

Which means that Pinkpop isn't nagotiating with Muse to play there, but they'll play at Gofferpark in Nijmegen.

Ohh, do come! :)

^

+1

Come on!!, You can stay at my place to if you want, however I know that finding a place to stay is not the problem.

Anyway...after almost 11 years without seeing or talking to my brother I spoke to him on my dad's funeral today. Hmzzz.. He's going to Muse at Goffertpark too, how weird. So I'm not the oldie there, it's my brother. :)

^

+1

Come on!!, You can stay at my place to if you want, however I know that finding a place to stay is not the problem.

Anyway...after almost 11 years without seeing or talking to my brother I spoke to him on my dad's funeral today. Hmzzz.. He's going to Muse at Goffertpark too, how weird. So I'm not the oldie there, it's my brother. :)

Ochtegud, klinkt niet zo goed :(

Sterkte ermee! :kiss:

Guest Alexander Schieving

Mates i will be attending this gig and im looking forward to it. Going with a big group of friends, some of them love watching soccer and that actually counts for me aswell. I mean I love watching Holland play versus other countries in the world cup of soccer, its always really exciting and there is a good atmosphere in the pubs (when they win) and on the streets. The thing is muse will be playing this gig on the same date as holland will play versus japan. They happen to be playing in the afternoon and muse will start playing around 8 o clock in the eve. So what im hoping here is that while we are waiting for the gig to come we can watch soccer meanwhile on the big screens, on top of that my dream is that holland will crush japan means win means party later muse starts means double win and means party ^ 2, you guys following me? :D

So my main question, will there be soccer on the big screens in the stadium? While we are waiting for MUSE? :unsure:

(sorry if someone already asked this in this topic)

Archived