Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

I am SO gutted that The Temper Trap pulled out! D: I'm sure it's fire a good reason, but I was really looking forward to them :( I've read about Band of Skulls, Q Magazine seems to like them so hopefully they'll do alright ;)

Thankies hopefully i will get them, they aren't sold out yet :)

I didn't read it either i just heard that they called us fans ugly! And i know some very pretty sexy muse fans out there! I am sure they put a lot of people off!

:chuckle: GO SECRETIVENESS!!!

:musesign: Can't wait now your countdown is getting my hyped up :yesey:

All Muse fans are sexy, I'm sure. It's just a fact :chuckle: and my countdown is glad to be of service :D

102 days

2459 hours

147541 minutes

8852500 seconds :happy:

I am SO gutted that The Temper Trap pulled out! D: I'm sure it's fire a good reason, but I was really looking forward to them :( I've read about Band of Skulls, Q Magazine seems to like them so hopefully they'll do alright ;)

All Muse fans are sexy, I'm sure. It's just a fact :chuckle: and my countdown is glad to be of service :D

102 days

2459 hours

147541 minutes

8852500 seconds :happy:

wait, WHAT?! We get Band of Skulls in stead of TT? When did this happen?

Although, i'm not going to complain - BOS are pretty awesome :yesey:

wait, WHAT?! We get Band of Skulls in stead of TT? When did this happen?

Although, i'm not going to complain - BOS are pretty awesome :yesey:

I've just heard it go round on twitter, not seen anything official yet :L but it probably is! So are they really awesome? I've never actually heard them :$ *goes to listen*

EDIT: Yeah I just checked muse.mu and they've definitely replaced the Temper Trap.

Oh wow. They really know how to look after their fans, don't they.

On another note, I've been watching Florence + the Machine from Radio 1's Big Weekend. Its really making me wish she was supporting! Her live performances are breathtaking! Oh well :(

^ I'm not sure how long the support will be but the setlist has to be longer than the Resistance tour!!

He's such a douchebag. Lawl.

Awh, yeah, same :( She's bloody wonderful live.

It will be, I'm sure of it :)

Oh god.... Now i am frightened lol!

Just don't heckle him. Apparently he can't handle it. Poor diddums :LOL:

He's such a douchebag. Lawl.

Awh, yeah, same :( She's bloody wonderful live.

It will be, I'm sure of it :)

I might be seeing that douchebag again :LOL: Might add a helmet to the list in case I get my head kicked in ;)

It was actually immense! So theatrical and dramatic :happy:

It had better be! :fear:

Ooh are you going to Paris, Ali?

I might be seeing that douchebag again :LOL: Might add a helmet to the list in case I get my head kicked in ;)

It was actually immense! So theatrical and dramatic :happy:

It had better be! :fear:

Ooh are you going to Paris, Ali?

:chuckle:

I nearly exploded with joy during her Hammersmith show. Le sigh :happy:

Well, I'm going to the Swiss gig next Tuesday, so I can always report back and let you know :chuckle:

Ugh, NO :( Was going to, but circumstances forced me not to. Big. Fail.

:chuckle:

I nearly exploded with joy during her Hammersmith show. Le sigh :happy:

Well, I'm going to the Swiss gig next Tuesday, so I can always report back and let you know :chuckle:

Ugh, NO :( Was going to, but circumstances forced me not to. Big. Fail.

Aww, I'm so jealous :p

Lmao good luck with avoiding assault from the support act!

Aww :( I got so excited trying to plan it last week, but then realised how expensive it would actually be and also I didn't win tickets :LOL:

Sorry to be behind but who's supporting again?

Editors, Band of Skulls and Pulled Apart By Horses :)

Aww :( I got so excited trying to plan it last week, but then realised how expensive it would actually be and also I didn't win tickets :LOL:

Editors, Band of Skulls and Pulled Apart By Horses :)

Hardly heard any of Editors, never heard of BoS and only heard of PABH from the name! :p

Should be fun!

Hardly heard any of Editors, never heard of BoS and only heard of PABH from the name! :p

Should be fun!

I hadn't heard of Band of Skulls but when I went to their website I recognised their song and it sounded loads better than The Temper Trap's stuff. You might find that you'll recognise The Editor's stuff, they sound a bit like Joy Division.

. . .that doesn't mean TBP are supporting in Switzerland, does it?? I've lost track :LOL:

I hadn't heard of Band of Skulls but when I went to their website I recognised their song and it sounded loads better than The Temper Trap's stuff. You might find that you'll recognise The Editor's stuff, they sound a bit like Joy Division.

Aye, BoS are pretty good :yesey:

Should be fun!

Hmm, check out Death By Diamonds and Pearls by BoS, I larve it :p Otherwise I'm in pretty much the same situation you are regarding those bands!

. . .that doesn't mean TBP are supporting in Switzerland, does it?? I've lost track :LOL:

Oh, sorry I thought that was what you meant ;)

Archived