Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Phoenix was awesome, I ran as fast as I could overtaking fuck loads of ppl, but I kept peering at the security on the side waiting for them to tell me to slow down... not a word, i then pretty much threw myself down the stairs :LOL:

Oh and in regards to crowd surfing, sheffield arena, the last two songs I missed cause of a constant waves of dickheads, and we were getting kicked in the head and shit. I was throwing them over the barrier by the end of it.

I never ran so fast than in Phoenix... maybe Teignmouth.

Yeah I remember I never saw the end of SS in sheffield because of all the crowdsurfers being pulled out and the chief security ended up with a bloody nose because of one of them.

Teignmouth was my proudest moment, whilst everyone ran one way I took a shortcut directed from a guard and as the main group were being ushered to slow down there was me in front legging it. Felt like I was running for gold to get to the finishing line, was great fun :LOL: And then reached the barrier and had no one there for a while, it was mine... haha

:LOL: You jammy git :p I only got my spot because I slipped in the mud and literally landed on the barrier with a smack!

As Dom always says, ". . .yeah, Matt talks a lot." :chuckle:

:D

Hopefully we are in for a far nicer summer this year than we had last year..

Anytime :kiss:

Just for you, Ali ;)

Yeah, hopefully! I defo will as I'm going to Hong Kong this summer, mwahahaahahaa :chuckle:

Alive thread is alive :happy:

Strange enough, for the amount of people that hate crowdsurfers, plently of people seem to do it and not a WORD gets said to the 'dickheads' to let them know that they're dickheads, maybe that should be you guys approach instead of laying into me :/

I'll tell everyone I see not to do it :)

My last word on the topic- no more arguments haven't got the time or energy.

Pyramids and UFOs. I love it already! :awesome:

Bear in mind that once Health and Safety and the Accounts Department give him a reality check all you will end up with will be 3 screens in the form of pyramids and a video of a UFO :LOL:

Strange enough, for the amount of people that hate crowdsurfers, plently of people seem to do it and not a WORD gets said to the 'dickheads' to let them know that they're dickheads, maybe that should be you guys approach instead of laying into me :/

Isn't that because they're too busy being a cunt to notice? :erm:

It's just fucking retarded. If you want to have fun at a rock gig then by all means have fun but don't do anything that will actually hurt other people in the process.

:awesome:

You're going to Hong Kong?! Luckyyyyy, it looks amazing out there. How long are you going for?

Init just :chuckle:

Yep, I'm probably gonna die of heatstroke or something :rolleyes: I don't really cope well with heat so HK probably isn't the best place to be visiting! :LOL:

I'm going for about 2 weeks :)

I don't think it's ever been this alive, maybe apart from when the tickets came out!

The people who crowdsurf normally get thrown around or punched if people don't like it, which is very common. You can't just politely have a word with them as they go over your head to stop :LOL:

Isn't that because they're too busy being a cunt to notice? :erm:

It's just fucking retarded. If you want to have fun at a rock gig then by all means have fun but don't do anything that will actually hurt other people in the process.

aye aye captain.

perhaps it's because ive never had a negative encounter with a crowdsurfer at a gig before usually just involved giving them a shove :unsure: never really saw a negatve side to it , but seeing how passionate, you guys are about it I'll give it a rethink.

might even tell one of the 'cunts' myself :LOL: if they pass over me. wont be asking to be pulled up with them, wouldnt want this threads wrath! lol

Yep, I'm probably gonna die of heatstroke or something :rolleyes: I don't really cope well with heat so HK probably isn't the best place to be visiting! :LOL:

I'm going for about 2 weeks :)

I don't think it's ever been this alive, maybe apart from when the tickets came out!

Hong Kong gets incredibly humid, doesn't it? Keep well hydrated, and remember, air con is your friend! Air con <3

Sounds epic :happy:

Haha, trufax.

influenced by this?..

237777440_5fb1621151.jpg

daftpunk.jpg

BELLAMY RIPPED OFF DAFT PUNK

influenced by this?..

237777440_5fb1621151.jpg

daftpunk.jpg

So copying the French again... After our aria now it's our stage design!! :LOL:

I don't know why but thinking about bellamy coming out from one of those makes me think of a spacey Kinder Surprise! :LOL:

Lucky, what an amazing birthday that'll be :happy:

We might go to Disneyland for it :LOL:

Completely random, but I'm gonna have my 20th while in London:D Don't even really know why that's exciting, just is:LOL:

Yeah, I don't know what it is, but being able to say you had a birthday in a different city/country/continent seems so much more exciting doesn't it :chuckle:

Archived