Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

• 2 months later...

im still waiting for a vocal track for the KoC cover we were doing ages ago!

first person to send one wins a chicken.

also, matt, could you retrack the bass plxxx? its pretty noisy in the background, im not sure why.. maybe recorded near a crt monitor or tv? otherwise tracking is done. :) want to get this finished. i dont care if you are steven hawking, send in that vocal track damnit

im still waiting for a vocal track for the koc cover we were doing ages ago!

First person to send one wins a chicken.

Also, matt, could you retrack the bass plxxx? Its pretty noisy in the background, im not sure why.. Maybe recorded near a crt monitor or tv? Otherwise tracking is done. :) want to get this finished. I dont care if you are steven hawking, send in that vocal track damnit

+1 get it finished! :D

im still waiting for a vocal track for the KoC cover we were doing ages ago!

first person to send one wins a chicken.

also, matt, could you retrack the bass plxxx? its pretty noisy in the background, im not sure why.. maybe recorded near a crt monitor or tv? otherwise tracking is done. :) want to get this finished. i dont care if you are steven hawking, send in that vocal track damnit

remind me on msn when im not drunk!

hey... :D

just here to say whoever is doing the vocals go ahead. i dont have the time and part of the reason i havent been around to tell anyone, i've been stuck in a bit of a family crisis, still sorting it all out and i'm back in uni soon which is gonna be a bit shit with my job and all... if i have any spare time i'll do something for it, i can track some of the random effects in the background on the track, or i could do some backing vocals for it, they run through the whole thing i think chris does them normally so it'll probably be better to have two vocalists anyway..

but as i said, i'm insanely busy so as the kind of thing i'm talking about there isn't very important to the finished track it wont matter if i can't find the time, and if i'm pushing a deadline you can just get the person who takes lead vocal to do them.

just to let you know that i would love to do the vocals for it, i just dont wanna delay this project anymore, i just figured you should know that i'm not just messing you about.

so yeah thats it, sorry about that lol

Oh dude I can guarantee you'll be 100times better than me so if you can track the vocals it'll be great. I'll still do one anyways in case you can't get one up though.

nah go ahead, i'm happy to do backing vocals if i get the time, if i do find a spare moment i'll have a go at the main ones, but you do them anyway cause if i dont get them done then the original plan will stil lbe there in the form of your vocals :)

Argh there is always someone else at home so I'll do the vocals tomorrow on my lunch break haha. I can't guarantee they're gonna be good though I haven't sung that high in a while (I've been practising in my car the past couple of days :LOL:). So what file type do you need them in keeping in mind I'll be recording it with Audacity (can do mp3's if needed).

Argh there is always someone else at home so I'll do the vocals tomorrow on my lunch break haha. I can't guarantee they're gonna be good though I haven't sung that high in a while (I've been practising in my car the past couple of days :LOL:). So what file type do you need them in keeping in mind I'll be recording it with Audacity (can do mp3's if needed).

if you just leave them totally clean without any processing thatd be cool, and if you can to have the level around -12 to -6 dB on the meters, far away from the top anyway. uhm, wav is best really :)

heres the mix so far. musematt said he's recording another bass bit right now, the old one is kinda noisy and hopefully some vocals will find their way over sometime! this is after adam recorded the drum parts a while back:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=649298&songID=6916612

hit hifi to stream

Sounds pretty good! Drums are a bit loud though.

Sounds pretty good! Drums are a bit loud though.

+1 on that. Overheads seem really loud.

Synth could have some more distortion aswell or something, i really don't know shit about synths, but more attack or whatnot. Tis cools though.

Archived