Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

I think the bass needs to be turned up a tad, but other than that it's pretty much there:happy:

good stuff, im still waiting to mix it in with adams kick drum, so i dunno how mcuh its worth getting it right so far, as long as its quite close :)

I think the bass needs to be turned up a tad, but other than that it's pretty much there:happy:

I always like to hear that! But it's true, especially in the 'no ones gonna take me alive' parts, I can't hear my notes high upon the neck :confused: and the other parts are still a bit soft

I think you did a nice job mixing it Chris! Cheers

I always like to hear that! But it's true, especially in the 'no ones gonna take me alive' parts, I can't hear my notes high upon the neck :confused: and the other parts are still a bit soft

I think you did a nice job mixing it Chris! Cheers

i think that bit needs redoing, its not in time. other than that i think its fine though

Why not put the guitar solo near the end in as well while you're at it ;)

Uploading the new bassline to megaupload (incl. old beginning, but left that on for convenience)

Haha what you mean the bit Matt used to do live? Could do I guess :p

regarding vocals. i've been practicin. but i wanna do them over the whole track. cause it'd be dead hard to sing at the right levels if a strong but rough mix with the drums isnt ready. its not worth singing good vocals if they are gonna get compressed to fuck at the end. :)

to be honest mate, theyre going to be compressed a fair bit, just as everything else so far has been.. im aiming for the drums to be similar to how ive mixed them already, though im hoping for a bit more depth, but if you send a vocal track, nothing is final, as all the plugs i put on can be edited, ill tweak it all as it goes (which is what im doing now).

to be honest mate, theyre going to be compressed a fair bit, just as everything else so far has been.. im aiming for the drums to be similar to how ive mixed them already, though im hoping for a bit more depth, but if you send a vocal track, nothing is final, as all the plugs i put on can be edited, ill tweak it all as it goes (which is what im doing now).

fair enough, i'll just say its easier to do when the mix is more final. i'll go ahead and do them anyway. give me a week, i'm borrowing a good quality vocal mic off my mate, so i have to go get that without a car. the buses are a bit long winded so yeah.. :)

fair enough, i'll just say its easier to do when the mix is more final. i'll go ahead and do them anyway. give me a week, i'm borrowing a good quality vocal mic off my mate, so i have to go get that without a car. the buses are a bit long winded so yeah.. :)

okies :) i can always comp bits out when we are nearer to a final mix if you're not happy with parts.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived