My band play stockholm and sing4abs...but we aint a tribute band as we do loads of other stuff too. Ive tried to start the odd tribute band on here but to no avail

All to no avail....all to no avail....derr derr der der der der der der der der

Wow I really am obsessive.

the vid of time is running out is good!

I think their guitarist could be miles better, half the guys in kit & tab would agree that we could do a better job, the vocals bass drums and keyboard are spot on but the guitar lets them down. He doesnt even play the right harmonics for Citizen Erased :eek:

edit: having listened to all the tracks im definitely gonna say they need a better guitarist to be a decent Muse tribute band

but thats just him and a computer programme....

I could do that! We should create a Kit and Tabbers Cover band. I've got dibs on drums!!

We could even turn it into a competition....oh the possibilities....

thats a damn good call, i may make a thread about it

get the best drummer, singer, guitarist and bassist...get them to somehow record all their parts seperately, then crazy bob can mix em together somehow :-s if that can be done

thats a damn good call, i may make a thread about it

get the best drummer, singer, guitarist and bassist...get them to somehow record all their parts seperately, then crazy bob can mix em together somehow :-s if that can be done

Ah but we need to work out who's gonna come up with the best goods! Answers on a postcard please! :)

http://jonnystuff2007.tripod.com

Back in the Myooze n00b days.

LOVE the absolution keyboard set up!!! :D

The frontman is brilliant - he has matts piano skills to a T. Tho it looks like you may need a better drummer....no offence....but:

"Scott, drummer, is unaware of the ending Space Dementia Piano Solo."

"Scott is unaware of the structure of the Butterflies & Hurricanes solo."

"Jonny teaches Scott, the sub drummer, how to play Butterflies & Hurricanes."

"Si teaches Scott how to play the intro (Part 1)."

:$

Archived