LOVE the absolution keyboard set up!!! :D

The frontman is brilliant - he has matts piano skills to a T. Tho it looks like you may need a better drummer....no offence....but:

"Scott, drummer, is unaware of the ending Space Dementia Piano Solo."

"Scott is unaware of the structure of the Butterflies & Hurricanes solo."

"Jonny teaches Scott, the sub drummer, how to play Butterflies & Hurricanes."

"Si teaches Scott how to play the intro (Part 1)."

:$

Hehehe cheers, yeah our drummer couldn't make that second gig and we knew about the gig only 24 hours before, so we got a sub in, to catastrophic consequences :LOL:

there is a muse tribute band somewere in this town.....coz they played *very badly:LOL: * plug in baby and bliss *some other muse songs but i was back in my house by that time and only heard parts that wanted to float into my window.......

On a very slightly related note, we got ourselves a new drummer last week and as far as common ground of playable songs, all we knew collectively weere Muse songs.

So we bashed out about 10 complete Muse songs within an hour of meeting each other + very hashed versions of about 6 more.

Twas awesome :happy: + He's an uber-ised-drummer.

On a very slightly related note, we got ourselves a new drummer last week and as far as common ground of playable songs, all we knew collectively weere Muse songs.

So we bashed out about 10 complete Muse songs within an hour of meeting each other + very hashed versions of about 6 more.

Twas awesome :happy: + He's an uber-ised-drummer.

can...can I borrow him? or it...

Ha ha....:LOL::D:happy:

But at least they tried!

Where did they play?

sorry it was histeria and plug in baby...some other random stuff like new born atempted time is running out.......if only he had chosen pices he could acctualy sing :LOL:

in the coopers arms *over the road from my house *how handy*

lots of the good bands that play there *like my friendz* but dont get an audience but the realy scary crappy bands do....?

but these seem to be pretty popular

in the coopers arms *over the road from my house *how handy*

lots of the good bands that play there *like my friendz* but dont get an audience but the realy scary crappy bands do....?

but these seem to be pretty popular

never heard of the coopers arms before, cant have been us lol

i agree but this is a far far away town :LOL: so i doubt it was you.....i think it was Mosse but he says sorry after evary song :rolleyes: stupid! they sing against chavs lol!

WHEN YOUTUBERS UNITE!!!!

My band, Industry, covering "The Small Print" by Muse.

Guitar: Chris (the_man361)

Bass/Vox: Matt (Path_Of_Sight)

Drums: Adam (ADAM)

Camera: Some guy called Ed

We decided to get back together again in the summer holidays as Uni had split us up last year, we hadn't played together for about 11 months, and after 2 quick run throughs we recorded this song.

Enjoy.