Resistance Tour T-Shirts?

museareawesome

Thanks! :)

Oh, and a bit of advice for any of the ladies who are ordering from the US Spreadshirt store: If you have any significant boobage at all, consider not getting a size small. ;) The small fit me fine, but I'm kind of in the "Keira Knightly camp" as far as boobs are concerned. :chuckle:

nice pic :happy:

I'm struggling then, I come under the 'significant boobage' catagory :$

I so want one for Wembley!

edit: has everyone been happy with the service from this site? Good delivery times etc?

2nd edit - at my age you think I'd know how to spell.....

nice pic :happy:

I'm struggling then, I come under the 'significant boobage' catagory :$

I so want one for Wembley!

edit: has everyone been happy with the service from this site? Good delivery times etc?

Hiya Ali -

I got mine from the UK/Europe site, and I had to order a women's XL to fit me (you can see more pics of the shirt in my FB pics if you want - as well as my size/figure to compare it with your 'significant boobage' :LOL:). It's really quite comfortable, the 'cap sleeves' aren't too small, and the shirt itself is long enough - i hate unintentional 'belly shirts' :mad: but this one is perfectly fine.

As for the delivery, we ordered ours on about 26th of Oct and they were here just in time for the 9th Nov Muse show in Glasgow... good service as far as I'm concerned, what with them being custom-made and coming from Germany.

:happy:

Hiya Ali -

I got mine from the UK/Europe site, and I had to order a women's XL to fit me (you can see more pics of the shirt in my FB pics if you want - as well as my size/figure to compare it with your 'significant boobage' :LOL:). It's really quite comfortable, the 'cap sleeves' aren't too small, and the shirt itself is long enough - i hate unintentional 'belly shirts' :mad: but this one is perfectly fine.

As for the delivery, we ordered ours on about 26th of Oct and they were here just in time for the 9th Nov Muse show in Glasgow... good service as far as I'm concerned, what with them being custom-made and coming from Germany.

:happy:

That sounds like good delivery!

well, I'd never thought I'd be comparing 'significant boobage' as a result of posting on a Muse forum :LOL:

*goes to look at Alice's boobs on FB*

may I redirect you to an earlier post about their customer service and returns? the link is here. this is specific to the USA-centric site, however -- don't know if you can assume the European site would have similar customer service policies

your spelling is fine as long as santa can make out what you want! :D

well, I'd never thought I'd be comparing 'significant boobage' as a result of posting on a Muse forum :LOL:

:LOL: Bear in mind that my comment about those with boobage not getting a small was for the US store. The sizes run smaller in the UK store. So you well-endowed UKers may not want to get a small OR a medium! It's too bad the sizes aren't consistent. :confused: But the shirts all look great.

:LOL: Bear in mind that my comment about those with boobage not getting a small was for the US store. The sizes run smaller in the UK store. So you well-endowed UKers may not want to get a small OR a medium! It's too bad the sizes aren't consistent. :confused: But the shirts all look great.

UK sizer are smaller?!

I`ll tell you what Alice`s boobs are like...................very nice at it happens!!:D

with a little help......weeeeeeell...no, you managed it all by yourself:LOL:

I'm going to stop now because I don't want to be embarrassed when we meet up at Wembley next year and I'll be wearing one of these t-shirts that started the rapid decline I brought to the thread.

I must take this opportunity to apologise to the thread starter.

I'm going to stop now because I don't want to be embarrassed when we meet up at Wembley next year and I'll be wearing one of these t-shirts that started the rapid decline I brought to the thread.

I must take this opportunity to apologise to the thread starter.

ooooh....dont be daft missus!

:LOL: Nae worries, m'dear... just ignore that silly man! :rolleyes:

And we'll BOTH be wearing our well-fitting shirts at Wembley so no need for :boobs: embarrassment :D:LOL:

Just found this thread and am jacked up about a forum shirt to wear to the Nashville show in March... just registered for the forum officially after reading for a long time, but this is an excellent idea!

*waves* Hiya! Glad to hear that the prospect of a Muse forum tee brought you out of 'lurking about' mode! :D

Okay, so I'm totally going to get (or make) one of these shirts. I still can't find a valid link to the PDF??

Hope to see some you there at the 3/17/10 show at the Ft. Worth Convention Center! :D

Unfortunately, the only link I know about for that is not working. :(

It might be worth it to send a message to Jaxopolitan and see if he can help you with that.

:LOL: Nae worries, m'dear... just ignore that silly man! :rolleyes:

And we'll BOTH be wearing our well-fitting shirts at Wembley so no need for :boobs: embarrassment :D:LOL:

silly man eh....just you wait m`dear......

hmmm....would be a fabo idea to have all these shirt wearers have a mass photo next year outside wembley...but...logistically it would never happen though...oh well, was a nice thought...i`ll go back to my mince pies for now then......

silly man eh....just you wait m`dear......

:kiss: 'exceedingly silly' just happens to be how I like 'em ;)

hmmm....would be a fabo idea to have all these shirt wearers have a mass photo next year outside wembley...but...logistically it would never happen though...oh well, was a nice thought...i`ll go back to my mince pies for now then......

YOU'D BETTER NOT BE EATING ALL THOSE MINCE PIES!! :mad: *taps foot* They have to last at least through Boxing Day... :rolleyes:

Archived