I don't know how much of an effort they will make over it, but I'm quite sure they will get Bliss. Here's my prediction:

1 Take a Bow

2 Hysteria

3 Map of the Problematique + Maggies Farm

4 Butterflies and Hurricanes

5 Supermassive Black Hole

6 Sing For Absolution

7 Apocalypse Please

8 Feeling Good

9 Sunburn

10 Invincible

11 Starlight

12 Time Is Running

13 New Born

14 Stockholm Syndrome + riffs

15 Soldiers Poem

16 Unintended

17 Bliss

18 Plug in Baby

19 Knights of Cydonia

Oh hi Joe, havent seen you online simultaneously with me in a while!:D

What about CE? Or do you think it's dead? And CoD, Assassin (ext.), Hoodoo and Micro Cuts?

Assassin and Hoodoo are finished really I think. Micro Cuts will maybe return some day, but not in the near future. CoD is a possibility, probably at the expense of S4A, and I wanted to put Citizen Erased in, but the gig needed a "lighter" song (or 2) and Citizen Erased didn't really fit, unless it was placed after Sing For Absolution.

I'd like to see the Citizen Erased/Bliss encore again, but I'm not sure if that will happen.

I reckon Muse will close with Knights of Cydonia, so they won't play a particularly long show.

Assassin and Hoodoo are finished really I think. Micro Cuts will maybe return some day, but not in the near future. CoD is a possibility, probably at the expense of S4A, and I wanted to put Citizen Erased in, but the gig needed a "lighter" song (or 2) and Citizen Erased didn't really fit, unless it was placed after Sing For Absolution.

I'd like to see the Citizen Erased/Bliss encore again, but I'm not sure if that will happen.

I reckon Muse will close with Knights of Cydonia, so they won't play a particularly long show.

I’d like both Sing For Absolution and CoD, and definitely CE and Bliss. I don’t really understand why basically every show must be closed with KoC. It could be a good opener, and CoD or CE works better as a closer.

I’d like both Sing For Absolution and CoD, and definitely CE and Bliss. I don’t really understand why basically every show must be closed with KoC. It could be a good opener, and CoD or CE works better as a closer.

Knights of Cydonia opens WAY more than Take a Bow. And CoD and CE only work mid setlist or opening an encore.

And CoD and CE only work mid setlist or opening an encore.

:eek:

I don’t think so. Have you heard CE live??? It is definitely not an option for opening an encore, let alone the middle of the set. That transition to the piano finale, when the rhythm slows down and the song fades, it’s like this solemn and beautiful moment that gives the certain feeling of completeness. They play Citizen Erased, and that’s it.

City Of Delusion is the best way to end one of the encores. The song has this musical piece that gets more and more emotional with every chorus (you know what I’m talking about, right? :-)) and when it gets to its peak, it sounds very epic and that’s when the time comes to take a break.

Well, in all honesty, it is the last show this year....:(

As long as I get CE/CoD/SFA/Bliss/AP (any three of these), I'll drop dead and die happy. I particularly want to see CE and CoD live as I have not seen them before....

Btw Joe, did you go on the 17th only or 16th as well?

1. Take a Bow

2. Hysteria

3. Showbiz

4. B&H

5. Sunburn

6. Bliss

7. Space Dementia

8. Citizen Erased

9. Hoodoo

10. Invincible

11. Yes Please

12. New Born

13. Map of the Problematique

14. Hyper Chondriac Music (have they ever played it live?)

15. Escape

16. Con-Sceince

17. Fury

18. Plug In Baby

19. Stockholm Syndrome

20. Knights of Cydonia

OMFG you guys HAVE to download the Bliss from Norway on Muselive! The guitar interlude and intro is very different now. Sounds so peaceful and haunting, the way it should be!

http://muselive.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=27804

I strongly urge you guys to dl it! OMG, this version has heightened my likeness for Bliss to an extent that it cant be contained!

:eek:

I don’t think so. Have you heard CE live??? It is definitely not an option for opening an encore, let alone the middle of the set. That transition to the piano finale, when the rhythm slows down and the song fades, it’s like this solemn and beautiful moment that gives the certain feeling of completeness. They play Citizen Erased, and that’s it.

City Of Delusion is the best way to end one of the encores. The song has this musical piece that gets more and more emotional with every chorus (you know what I’m talking about, right? :-)) and when it gets to its peak, it sounds very epic and that’s when the time comes to take a break.

http://www.musewiki.org/London_Wembley_Arena_2006_-_21st_%28gig%29

I went there :D.

And Citizen Erased was the best song. Plus, check my most recent posts; I wrote that about 3 ago ;)

Well, in all honesty, it is the last show this year....:(

As long as I get CE/CoD/SFA/Bliss/AP (any three of these), I'll drop dead and die happy. I particularly want to see CE and CoD live as I have not seen them before....

Btw Joe, did you go on the 17th only or 16th as well?

Both :)

Best Encores Set:

1.Knights of Cydonia

2.Hysteria

3.Map of the Problematique

4.Butterflies and Hurricanes

5.Assassin (ext)

6.Showbiz

7.Hoodoo

8.Intro+Apocalypse Please

9.Sunburn

10.Invincible

11.Muscle Museum

12.Supermassive Black Hole

13.Time Is Running Out

14.Plug In Baby

15.Dead Star

16.Micro Cuts

17.Citizen Erased

18.Bliss (ext)

19.New Born

20.Stockholm Syndrome

21.Take A Bow

I'd prefer

Take a Bow

New Born

Stockholm Syndrome

and I'd like

Micro Cuts

Stockholm Syndrome

Dead Star

More than almost anything.

I said this before I think, but at Wembley (16th) after Micro Cuts, I thought I heard Matt starting Dead Star and I screamed so hard ten people turned. It made me think how amazing it would actually be.

Let's try making some more amazing encores:

Muscle Museum

Cave

Showbiz

Glorious

Bliss (Extended)

Citizen Erased

Shine

Bliss

(encore in C to be followed by a D encore :D)

Hate This and I'll Love You

Megalomania

Ruled By Secrecy

Knights of Cydonia

Perfect Festival Set

1. Take a Bow

2. Hysteria

3. Assassins (GOB)

4. Micro Cuts

5. Citizen Erased

6. Space Dementia

7. In Your World

8. Cave

9. Muscle Museum

10. Showbiz

11. Knights of Cydonia

12. New Born

13. Plug In Baby

14. Bliss

15. Falling Away With You

16. Dead Star

17. Ashamed

18. Stockholm Syndrome

You posted the link so I could see Muse themselves put Citizen Erased as an encore opener? I have to say, it didn’t change my mind :). Though I think the songs order actually depends on the atmosphere of the each certain concert, they really should put it as a closer (for the reasons I stated earlier).

I'm not joking either :(.

Basically, you're jamming the Earls Court 19th encore (best EVER encore) onto the Wembley 16th encore. In any other order, it doesn't work.

+ TaB = best closer EVER, 'specially after SS.

So yeah, in that order or not all at plzkthx.

Archived