i've made chicken stuffed with mushroom and basil...hoping it actually tastes okay as it looks like slugs currently.
That certainly sounds really yum... hope it was!

We had a mushroom and garlic omelette with baked potatoes and broccoli. The neighbours gave us shit tonnes of eggs the other day because they want pot.

Lenny your floors sound friggen awesome! We have a table like that, it's goooooorgeous.

I have my work Christmas do tomorrow, and I so can't be bothered! But it will be nice to see what my workmates look like when they aren't wearing pyjamas, and have hair.;)

It certainly sounds gorgeous!

And yeah, they were one of the reasons we bought the house :chuckle: We used to have rimu ones, when we lived in Wellington. Damn that house was rad... filled up with our ghosts though, so we sold.

You have your christmas do in November? :LOL: figures.

Hmm. I wish I could sleep. I'm just really really really not wanting to take zopiclone ever again so I've been staying awake night after night after night :facepalm:

That certainly sounds really yum... hope it was!

We had a mushroom and garlic omelette with baked potatoes and broccoli. The neighbours gave us shit tonnes of eggs the other day because they want pot.

It certainly sounds gorgeous!

And yeah, they were one of the reasons we bought the house :chuckle: We used to have rimu ones, when we lived in Wellington. Damn that house was rad... filled up with our ghosts though, so we sold.

You have your christmas do in November? :LOL: figures.

Hmm. I wish I could sleep. I'm just really really really not wanting to take zopiclone ever again so I've been staying awake night after night after night :facepalm:

Filled up with your ghosts? Like metaphorical ghosts? Or your ghosts actually moved in and you left them behind?

Yeah our work do is always in November, it feels far too early for me, but the people who booked their leave a million years ago start going away, and people start gearing up for the shut down of theatres so it starts getting too hard to get everyone together.

Not being able to sleep sucks big time, hope you can find a way to manage with out your drugs!

I had sleeping problems for years, it's the pits.

I love the broccoli is so cheap atm. And asparagus <3

Filled up with your ghosts? Like metaphorical ghosts? Or your ghosts actually moved in and you left them behind?

Yeah our work do is always in November, it feels far too early for me, but the people who booked their leave a million years ago start going away, and people start gearing up for the shut down of theatres so it starts getting too hard to get everyone together.

Not being able to sleep sucks big time, hope you can find a way to manage with out your drugs!

I had sleeping problems for years, it's the pits.

I'm gonna say... both things happened :yesey:

Ah I see. Makes sense. I guess. Kirks open their christmas shop in October, so it's not like it's that premature. I guess...

Thanks. Yeah I'm hoping it just goes away one day. Two of my friends have had shocking sleep issues in the past and they came right as well.

Thanks. Yeah I'm hoping it just goes away one day. Two of my friends have had shocking sleep issues in the past and they came right as well.

There was a story in the Canvas last week about sleeping problems which you could have a read of if you can get a hold of a copy.

Muse on MTV :awesome:

Is it like a marathon or something? I heard them talking on the radio about MTV right after playing Uprising the other week but I turned the radio off accidentally and then I forgot to check to the website to see if it was Muse related.

Also if anyone else gets UKTV Muse are on the next show of Friday Night with Jonathan Ross :happy:.

Also if anyone else gets UKTV Muse are on the next show of Friday Night with Jonathan Ross :happy:.

Awesome, thanks. :)

They're showing Muse's gig at Walter Kerr Theatre in New York on MTV at the moment...but they've completely rearranged the order of their songs for no apparent reason. Not complaining though.

Awesome, thanks. :)

They're showing Muse's gig at Walter Kerr Theatre in New York on MTV at the moment...but they've completely rearranged the order of their songs for no apparent reason. Not complaining though.

Oh true. I don't think I can be bothered going downstairs to watch it though. Going to go on Facebook instead :LOL:

I think I'm going to watch Glee. If TV3 On Demand is in a cooperating mood, that is.

I still need to look that up!

How's everyone? I just got home from our christmas work do. I thought it would go all night but at midnight everyone disappeared and there were only a couple of us left on the dance floor!

Lame!

That sounds like a letdown!

I'm ok thanks. Just having a quiet night in tonight...being an Uprising teddy tomorrow. :LOL: How are you apart from the disappointing do?

Yay! An uprising teddy! I DEMAND pictures!!! You will be awesome!

The do was good fun, I think a lot of the Doc's peaked early, there were a lot of rather smashed ones early on. The anaesthetic rock band played, and they were wicked! And only one lady tried to take off her knickers to throw at them.

Ohhh I forgot to say I was impressed by your live captioning last night, they talk so fast I have no idea how you do it!

Sweet, I hope you have fun! They said it's gonna rain late tomorrow...hope it waits til after your climbing!

The party's at my friend's place. It's safe to say I'll be driving rather than taking a bus. :LOL: Means I can't drink much, but it's a sacrifice worth making.

Sweet, I hope you have fun! They said it's gonna rain late tomorrow...hope it waits til after your climbing!

The party's at my friend's place. It's safe to say I'll be driving rather than taking a bus. :LOL: Means I can't drink much, but it's a sacrifice worth making.

Indoor climbing this time :D So the weather is irrelevent! :)

I need to go I am craving it!!!!

Good move on the driving, might get some funny looks on the bus.