Finally got my marks.

I needed a GPA of 5.5 to do Masters...mine is 5.75. :happy: Got two Bs, a B+ and an A-.

OH MY GOD! CONGRATULATIONS!

Well done, you must be stoked. I'm so pleased for you!!!!

Congrats! :D Got any ideas what you'll do your Masters on?

I'm going to Tawh tonight. I hope the mobile reception has improved up there, but doubtful. Ah well, everyone have a good Friday and weekend if I don't get enough signal to use the internet on my phone :rolleyes:

Ooooh have fun! And take care of your ankle (and the rest of you too) :)

I had another really nice day! I was 'floating girl' today so I did a bit of everything, worked in 5 different theatres with loads of different people, it's a bitty day but I ended up doing loads of good stuff so it was great! And now I'm knackered.

AND STOKED FOR YOU! :)

How's your day going?

Good thanks! Although I just had the most boring hour ever at work - had to go to a demonstration of how to use the new online performance review system. I nearly fell asleep.

My pants are covered in cat hair because I went to feed my sister's cat on the way into work and he decided to headbutt my legs repeatedly.

Good thanks! Although I just had the most boring hour ever at work - had to go to a demonstration of how to use the new online performance review system. I nearly fell asleep.

My pants are covered in cat hair because I went to feed my sister's cat on the way into work and he decided to headbutt my legs repeatedly.

Bah hahha!

My legs are covered in scratches because my cat just did that to me, while I was balanced on the swiss ball.

Online performance review? ZZzzZZzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzz :)

Oooh does this mean we should be watching captions tonight then?

Ooh, lazy. :noey:

We can't take the blame for that - they send them to us already done. Although maybe we should actually bother to do them properly ourselves.

OOOOhhh! I had guessed that they were already done when they were sent over, they were SO bad!

Old people are walking past my window. There's like 30-40 of them! Wonder where they're going.

Hmmmmmmmm. Sounds suspicious!

Did you ever find the firsh, by the way?

Finally got my marks.

I needed a GPA of 5.5 to do Masters...mine is 5.75. :happy: Got two Bs, a B+ and an A-.

Yay Rich! :happy: You must be pretty happy.

I got my other marks back too, but still don't know when I can go back and pick up my multimedia assignment in person :erm:

Just wanted to say that I love Your country. <3

Was there in 2006 and can't wait til next time I can go for a long visit.

/me leaves the thread again

:happy: <3

I ordered that DVD I wanted off Amazon today. It says the expected delivery date is 24th December :awesome:

Finally got my marks.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Worth the wait :happy:

My day's been soooooooooooooo boring. The other night my mum got epically depressed - like, more than usual. She's been on anti-depressants since I was 12 or something - about the state of the house.

So I've been the cleaning ninja the last couple of days. Everything's done now except that I need to mop the floors in 5 rooms. It'll look really nice after that though. We have tawa floors and the grain of the wood is really pretty and swirly.

But I have this HUGE headache now, because I've probably inhaled a shit tonne of chemicals.

But blah. I need to go make dinner now!

congrats rich! i spent most of today doing nothing, strangely didn't seem that long of a day either...if it was like that at my usual work i would have been tearing my hair out at the end.

i've made chicken stuffed with mushroom and basil...hoping it actually tastes okay as it looks like slugs currently.

I think you pretty much know the movie is going to be bad when jennifer Love Hewitt turns up..... :D

Lenny your floors sound friggen awesome! We have a table like that, it's goooooorgeous.

I have my work Christmas do tomorrow, and I so can't be bothered! But it will be nice to see what my workmates look like when they aren't wearing pyjamas, and have hair.;)

its weird seeing my workmates out of uniform. i wish i could wear the male's uniform, so much better than ours.

Do you have to wear a skirt? It would suck to have to wear a skirt to work. I have the best uniform in the world (for lazy me)

navy blue scrubs, like a t shirt and pants, softest thing in the world, you can sleep in them they are so comfy =)

And I have about a million canteen bandannas for work because I get bored of wearing the same colours :)

It's funny though, of the people I have seen in their own clothes, most of them look so much younger in scrubs!

And the hats hide a lot of greys and bald spots. :facepalm:

I had a farty chair when I was in that presentation earlier today. I would shuffle in my seat just a little bit, and...oops. People sitting on either side of me looked at me accusingly. :LOL:

I've got one live cross tonight, and it's more than a minute long! The guy better not talk too fast.

I had a farty chair when I was in that presentation earlier today. I would shuffle in my seat just a little bit, and...oops. People sitting on either side of me looked at me accusingly. :LOL:

I've got one live cross tonight, and it's more than a minute long! The guy better not talk too fast.

LOL you lie, it was totally your ass!

I'm going to go watch!:D

Do you have to wear a skirt? It would suck to have to wear a skirt to work. I have the best uniform in the world (for lazy me)

navy blue scrubs, like a t shirt and pants, softest thing in the world, you can sleep in them they are so comfy =)

And I have about a million canteen bandannas for work because I get bored of wearing the same colours :)

It's funny though, of the people I have seen in their own clothes, most of them look so much younger in scrubs!

And the hats hide a lot of greys and bald spots. :facepalm:

we do have skirts but we also now have pants. this is a fairly new thing though, think less than 5 years ago women in the company weren't allowed to wear pants. i had the best pair of pants but they wore out so quickly and then they changed the design and they're just awful. then they also changed the skirts to highwaisted pencil or a-line skirts and they basically sit under my tits. :noey: and the pajama shirts...

n696162781_1571304_2437.jpg

excusing the fact i look like 12 years old there. the shirts are so loose fitting as well, you might as well not have tits.

we do have skirts but we also now have pants. this is a fairly new thing though, think less than 5 years ago women in the company weren't allowed to wear pants. i had the best pair of pants but they wore out so quickly and then they changed the design and they're just awful. then they also changed the skirts to highwaisted pencil or a-line skirts and they basically sit under my tits. :noey: and the pajama shirts...

n696162781_1571304_2437.jpg

excusing the fact i look like 12 years old there. the shirts are so loose fitting as well, you might as well not have tits.

Heee heee, that shirt is almost exactly the same as my old school summer uniform in England. :LOL:

Sometimes my climbing shoes fart. Loudly. :stunned: