Yeah, it is overkill, and it's hardly going to have any effect.

But I guess the Bain defence was based heavily on tarnishing the reputation of someone who's dead and so couldn't defend himself, so maybe it's fair to have someone stick up for him. But people have probably already made up their own minds about it.

The bit about the photocopier guy's testimony could be pretty big. Don't know who to believe of course, but there were a few people who had a very different version of events and even denied that the guy was ever there. If that testimony was fabricated, that's a huge deal. Probably can't prove it though.

Haha, they're obviously so in touch with the youth of today. We all love big Dave.

I wonder what they play on hold lines in North Korea. Perhaps Justin Bieber now, after the hilarious poll result?

That has been everybody's reaction to Toy Story 3!! I am going to be prepared - I'm going to bring tissues with me when i go see it.

What is this poll result?

I bought a kobo recently. I am finding it difficult to make it do what i want to do after my younger brother screwed around with it. Curs'ed sibling!

How was it? I remember liking the first one, but not the second.

Do you think it deserves the obscenely high rating it's got on IMDB?

I wasn't expecting to cry for several reasons: I am male, my favourite Pixar film as a kid was always A Bug's Life, and Tim Allen tends to annoy me in his roles. I tried hard not to cry, and I failed miserably. :'( Those last twenty minutes proved that whoever writes the screenplays for these Pixar films is a pro at heartstring-tugging.

That being said, it wasn't perfect, but I say that as a notorious nitpicker of movies in general, because it did everything so well, even by Pixar standards, despite a few somewhat contrived or underdeveloped story elements. I reckon it has become my favourite Pixar film now, passing A Bug's Life several times over. :happy:

IMDB is certainly off by a bit, but it is still by far the best of the Toy Story series and up there with the best of the Pixar productions.

I wasn't expecting to cry for several reasons: I am male, my favourite Pixar film as a kid was always A Bug's Life, and Tim Allen tends to annoy me in his roles. I tried hard not to cry, and I failed miserably. :'( Those last twenty minutes proved that whoever writes the screenplays for these Pixar films is a pro at heartstring-tugging.

That being said, it wasn't perfect, but I say that as a notorious nitpicker of movies in general, because it did everything so well, even by Pixar standards, despite a few somewhat contrived or underdeveloped story elements. I reckon it has become my favourite Pixar film now, passing A Bug's Life several times over. :happy:

IMDB is certainly off by a bit, but it is still by far the best of the Toy Story series and up there with the best of the Pixar productions.

:supersad:

I really want to go see it before I go back to Tiri! Think I'll text my friend now to see if we can go see it tomorrow.

I saw the new Shrek last weekend. It was good for laughs throughout the movie but that's about it.

On hold with StudyLink. They're really blasting the Dave Dobbin :erm:

Do you think other countries play only local music on their hold lines?

It's a New Zealand government thing, every government department/agency does it now.

A kobo is an eReader. :) It is soo annoying atm though. It was just fine until my brother funked around with it.. *sigh*

T in the Park!? Europe gets all the awesome music festivals. Once a year I look at all the line ups... I don't know why, I end up feeling close to miserable everytime because I won't be there.

So jealous of a friend of mine who's going to T in the Park...Muse, Goldfrapp, Editors, Kasabian, and the fucking PROCLAIMERS. :awesome:

Wow, that would be an awesome day! Over in Europe they are even just lucky getting awesome support bands. Just imagine how crazily fun and exhausted we'd be from a gig with White Lies and Muse!

I've noticed that a lot of bands are all coming here the end of July and beginning of August. I'm still undecided whether to go the Florence + the Machine and The Temper Trap. Just brought new hiking shoes and being waterproof they took a big chunk out of my bank account, but I'll probably dump them on to my ever growing loan :rolleyes: