congrats michelle well done.

Now i am going to line up next, I have got the go ahead from work to look into the d/ming position so i am going to be doing something about it :D.

Whatever you do, dont do what i did get up an hour earlier than you were supposed to for a 9am start at work. I had the alarm set for 5.45am start and i got up at 4.45am and it wasnt until i got into my uniform and started the water for my coffee i looked at the clock and realised i was like uhhhh ohhhh no i robbed myself of an extra hours sleep and i am one that loves her beauty sleep.

And oh there is some guy on t.m selling a ghost with a shoe lace in a empty j.b bottle :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I passed my restricted test! Yay! :happy: I was really starting to worry I was going to fail, but when I parked he just gave me the clip board, said "sign here" and to call this number if I don't receive my licence in the mail :rolleyes:

Well done! Congratulations! It will open up so many opportunities!

I'm booking mine on Friday, not sure how long it takes to go through, a couple of weeks at least I'm told!

Can barely type, fingers so munted from four hours of climbing!

Yay, congratulations Michelle!

I just killed a stick insect and feel quite bad about it. It wasn't the poor guy's fault- I had been trying to coerce it to go behind the curtain and then it freaked out and started climbing the wall and then I freaked out because I didn't want it to get lost in my clothes so I sprayed it. He really didn't deserve it but I panicked :(

I saw that film Percy Jackson & the Lightening Thief today. It was better than I expected but still pretty mediocre. Some of the Greek myths they put in were pretty good though.

I don't think you should feel bad about that. You made an effort to coerce it. It's a shame that it didn't go along with that, but that's not your fault.

I don't know much about that movie - I just saw a trailer and assumed from the title that it was a poorly disguised rip-off of Harry Potter!

I don't think you should feel bad about that. You made an effort to coerce it. It's a shame that it didn't go along with that, but that's not your fault.

I don't know much about that movie - I just saw a trailer and assumed from the title that it was a poorly disguised rip-off of Harry Potter!

It is directed by Chris Columbus who did the first Harry Potter film, and my friend did talk afterward about how she saw a thing on the next that was like a humorous comparison of the two. But its not really that Harry Potter-esque at all.

I'm not surprised. I've been trying to think of things she looks more like - I'm thinking a cross between Big Bird and Ronald McDonald.

Now, Lily's awesome, but has she gone a bit batty? If she wanted to disguise herself and not draw attention to herself, I think she's chosen the wrong option.

I'm not surprised. I've been trying to think of things she looks more like - I'm thinking a cross between Big Bird and Ronald McDonald.

Now, Lily's awesome, but has she gone a bit batty? If she wanted to disguise herself and not draw attention to herself, I think she's chosen the wrong option.

What is that picture from, the Brits or something?

I guess so. I'm biased of course, but I thought Muse were pretty awesome with Hysteria in 2004, but it wasn't even nominated.

There's so many performances, I guess its a bit hard to choose just one.

Question- do I want to drive to the Domain tomorrow and park there, then walk up to Symonds, or do I want to drive to Dominion Road and park there, and then catch the bus to Symonds?