For random, inexplicable everyday use? Or are you going to disappoint me and say there's a specific party purpose?

Honestly? A little bit of column A, a little bit of column B. For both.

It looks grey in the photo on there :noey: And they spelt 'Indy' and 'Indiana' wrong.

Yay! :happy: Left it until the last 30 seconds though. I was like, "noo, there's not enough time. They're gonna leave me hanging."

EDIT: Probably should spoilerise that!

I know!

When Emma was like saying no to Will after Ken dumped her, and he was like 'I just left my wife...' I was saying 'for you! FOR YOU!' :LOL: I'm glad they finally got some action!

So after my first attempt at baking a focaccia the other day was a bit of a fail, I'm glad to say I learnt from my mistakes and made a pretty awesome one for the international lunch at work yesterday. Gratifying.

Oh yay! Was it a special recipe or just a general one you can find anywhere? I'm quite proud of the pizza dough recipe I found for the bread maker. It makes such a nice dough that cooks evenly and is soft :happy:

I saw a guy in short shorts, long socks and a cowboy hat today. :noey:

:erm:

i want to make some boring comment like "insurance doesn't cover damage by pests" although on cars we don't have that exclusion and a bunch of rats ate through an engine loom and cost us like $8000. apparently they love antifreeze.

Wow, that is interesting. I wonder if they would like it more than peanut butter. But I'm guessing antifreeze would be too expensive for long term pest control...

I would honestly wear the Tenth Doctor's coat around, even just around the house :LOL: It would be perfect in winter.

What can I say, I'm a fan :phu::p

Edit: good idea! Night jo :happy:

I would were that coat too! Long coats look awesome, but I really see them for sale in winter.

I shouldn't laugh, but... :LOL:

And, as much as some people must feel extremely fortunate after a near miss, there are times when others must simply feel desperately out of luck. Like the time in 1957 when the Phillies' Richie Ashburn hit the same woman spectator in the head twice in the same turn at bat. The first foul ball broke Mice Roth's nose; second sconed her again as she was being carried out on a stretcher.

Oh yay! Was it a special recipe or just a general one you can find anywhere? I'm quite proud of the pizza dough recipe I found for the bread maker. It makes such a nice dough that cooks evenly and is soft :happy:

Just this one from the BBC website. It works well when you actually follow the recipe properly!

Mmmm pizza dough.

i had a good day here at home family coming over and so on belated christmas/once a year family get together it was awesome.

and i am knitting some more i like how it passes the time of the day in between going on the computer not sure if i am working yet not been called up yet so yes its all cool how about the rest of you guys

I would were that coat too! Long coats look awesome, but I really see them for sale in winter.

I know, right? I can never find a nice coat in winter. I think long coats look nice when they're either black and made of thinner material, or brown. I think thick black long-coats are too imposing.

and i am knitting some more i like how it passes the time of the day in between going on the computer not sure if i am working yet not been called up yet so yes its all cool how about the rest of you guys

Knitting :happy: I have some needles and yarn here, I haven't done it in a while though. I wasn't very good- my stitches always ended up really tight and bunched on the needle, and I couldn't work out how to make them looser.

A while back I bought a game called Persona 4, and it came with a soundtrack CD. I finished the game quite a while ago, and just uploaded the CD now. Oh man hearing the soundtrack brings it all back :LOL: Its enough when you hear just a ringtone or something that reminds you of a video game, but this is like straight from the game itself.

A while back I bought a game called Persona 4, and it came with a soundtrack CD. I finished the game quite a while ago, and just uploaded the CD now. Oh man hearing the soundtrack brings it all back :LOL: Its enough when you hear just a ringtone or something that reminds you of a video game, but this is like straight from the game itself.

This reminds me of something related: my brother has this board game, and on top of being totally freakin awesome it comes with its own soundtrack CD that you are supposed to listen to while playing it. It's like cheesy goth-rock-opera but it actually kinda works :LOL:

This reminds me of something related: my brother has this board game, and on top of being totally freakin awesome it comes with its own soundtrack CD that you are supposed to listen to while playing it. It's like cheesy goth-rock-opera but it actually kinda works :LOL:

This sounds immensely awesome. I plan to investigate it further.

paddington coat factory is where it's at girls.

Oooh, yeah? Apparently there's one in Newmarket :awesome: I may be inclined to window shop :chuckle:

Sounds awesome! The soundtrack could only add to the creepy atmosphere, surely? :LOL:

That kind of reminds me of those DVD board games you can get, where they use a recorded DVD movie as part of the game. Like Cluedo and stuff. I wonder if they're any good?