:LOL:

I want to watch that episode again. I need to go through what I have on dvd to see if I have it.

Aww :chuckle:

Cool. The backing vocals starting at 1.25 are a bit creepy though :LOL:

Indeed. I wish the weather forecast will stop saying there will be showers so I can plan my trip to Rainbows End and the zoo. At least I got to the Waitakere Ranges yesterday for bird watching. My mozzy bites are more itchy and swollen today though so I got some Anthisan, which hasn't lasted very long on some of them, need to put some more on.

:LOL: Oh dear. But :awesome: for Sheldon on the tv.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that found the whispering creepy!

YAY! We are going to Rainbows End this weekend if it's not raining!

that reminds me, work had an internal advertisement for my job in manakau and they said that in the blurb about the area that it was close to rainbow's end :LOL:

back finally, sore feet...don't wanna go back to work. 50 something days to go there at least.

that reminds me, work had an internal advertisement for my job in manakau and they said that in the blurb about the area that it was close to rainbow's end :LOL:

back finally, sore feet...don't wanna go back to work. 50 something days to go there at least.

Your status was intriguing! Was it fun apart from all the crazy stuff?

OMG RAGE I HAS IT

My mum is so annoying! I come downstairs before saying 'I'm going to watch Buffy at 10:30' and she gets all angry because shes watching that stupid Deja Vu movie. And so I go well Buffy is my regular show that I watch at 10:30, just like you watch Shortland Street every day, and she starts going on about how she doesn't watch it every day when she so does. It was like a pet annoyance between me and my sis when she lived here that Mum would always want to watch Shortland Street at 7. So anyway, she's going on about how she pays the TV licence and its her house and shit and yet won't admit that she watched Shortland Street everyday. Its like I don't even care about watching Buffy that much, it just pisses me off to high heaven that she yells at me for having a regular program when she's had one how long! And so I go 'okay, let me propose I hypothetical situation then' and she starts yelling no at me because she obviously knows that I'm going to say something that proves her to be a hypocrite. So I go 'okay say I'm watching Family Guy here at 7, and then you come up and go 'oh Shortland Street's on, switch to that, do I have to move?' and then she's like 'I don't know!' and I'm like 'yes, I would! Because that's what happens everyday!'. Seriously its like no matter if I'm watching something at 7, if Shortland Street is on then I have to switch, even if she comes in half-way! FUCKS SAKE SERIOUSLY SO ANNOYING. She cannot admit that she's wrong! She cannot admit to being a huge hypocrite! And anyway, today she watched from 7pm to now, and I want to watch only for an hour out of the day. She has all these shows she watches during the week, and my regulars are only Buffy and Glee, and maybe Big Bang Theory, if she's not around because I can't stand to watch comedy shows with her hooting laugher right in my ear.

I feel a bit better now.

yeah it was fun - very tiring though. would much rather have the rest of the week in bed recovering. i'm getting too old for camping.

Great to hear you had a mostly fun time, I know you were really looking forward to it. :happy: And welcome back!

OMG RAGE I HAS IT

My mum is so annoying! I come downstairs before saying 'I'm going to watch Buffy at 10:30' and she gets all angry because shes watching that stupid Deja Vu movie. And so I go well Buffy is my regular show that I watch at 10:30, just like you watch Shortland Street every day, and she starts going on about how she doesn't watch it every day when she so does. It was like a pet annoyance between me and my sis when she lived here that Mum would always want to watch Shortland Street at 7. So anyway, she's going on about how she pays the TV licence and its her house and shit and yet won't admit that she watched Shortland Street everyday. Its like I don't even care about watching Buffy that much, it just pisses me off to high heaven that she yells at me for having a regular program when she's had one how long! And so I go 'okay, let me propose I hypothetical situation then' and she starts yelling no at me because she obviously knows that I'm going to say something that proves her to be a hypocrite. So I go 'okay say I'm watching Family Guy here at 7, and then you come up and go 'oh Shortland Street's on, switch to that, do I have to move?' and then she's like 'I don't know!' and I'm like 'yes, I would! Because that's what happens everyday!'. Seriously its like no matter if I'm watching something at 7, if Shortland Street is on then I have to switch, even if she comes in half-way! FUCKS SAKE SERIOUSLY SO ANNOYING. She cannot admit that she's wrong! She cannot admit to being a huge hypocrite! And anyway, today she watched from 7pm to now, and I want to watch only for an hour out of the day. She has all these shows she watches during the week, and my regulars are only Buffy and Glee, and maybe Big Bang Theory, if she's not around because I can't stand to watch comedy shows with her hooting laugher right in my ear.

I feel a bit better now.

That is really hypocritical, unfair and annoying. :(

I'm having to stay late at work. I've been really slow at getting through my work tonight.

yeah it was fun - very tiring though. would much rather have the rest of the week in bed recovering. i'm getting too old for camping.

Hah, sounds tiring!

Camping is such hard work!

OMG RAGE I HAS IT

I feel a bit better now.

Oh dear, you poor thing. At least you have raged it all out, that's usually a good thing.

Great to hear you had a mostly fun time, I know you were really looking forward to it. :happy: And welcome back!

That is really hypocritical, unfair and annoying. :(

I'm having to stay late at work. I've been really slow at getting through my work tonight.

Why do I feel like somehow I am to blame for this? :LOL:

OMG RAGE I HAS IT

I feel a bit better now.

what the...we haven't even had tv licensing for 11 years!

I was so sure there would be, but I seem to have got through unscathed in that regard.

I was careful, though. When I let down my guard, look out.

That's good, sounds much less eventful than when I met my inlaws. That involved passing out naked in their hallway, among other things.

That's good, sounds much less eventful than when I met my inlaws. That involved passing out naked in their hallway, among other things.

inlaws :chuckle: it's weird isn't it? when i talk about your mum i usually end up saying mother in law despite the fact we're only simple de facto partner folk.

inlaws :chuckle: it's weird isn't it? when i talk about your mum i usually end up saying mother in law despite the fact we're only simple de facto partner folk.

:chuckle: I think when you start to bring up the 'babies' word in conversation that's when Oren will start to worry! :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKmQHroi8rY

I loved this at work last night.

250110NZHSRIFIRE03_460x230.jpg

"I've got two words for you - JULIA...ROBERTS."

*awkward silence*

One of the highlights of NZ TV in recent years, in my opinion.

I couldn't even watch the whole thing to find that part, it was too cringeworthy. Why doesn't he just get Transpower to move the pylon?

I went to the museum today :awesome: That was fun, got lots of silly photos of us admiring exhibits and posing with displays and jumping off the museum steps :LOL:. Then I went to Dad's for dinner. His fridge stopped working somehow during the day so stuff in the freezer was starting to defrost :erm: But we watched football :happy:. TOTTENHAM! :LOL:

Ooh, how early?

No, they were really awesome actually. I had met them briefly before, but we made our Facebook announcement since then so I wondered if I would be put under additional scrutiny!

Maybe they decided I was trustworthy after I waited with Kat for them to come pick her up from town one time. But maybe they're being too trusting and that was all part of my evil, devious plan.