Yeah, it got so sad at the end :supersad: We need a sequel to know what happens!!

The tree sounds awesome, the fibre optic ones are cool indeed. The Warehouse ones were black though, which looked wierd :erm: We just have a tiny fake one sitting on the fire place :LOL: It's been Christmassy for me today too as I wrapped up the presents throughout the afternoon. Tomorrow I have to make the icecream for Friday and go put up my grandma's tree for when she comes home for the day.

Aw that sounds great! You and your home made ice cream! Nom nom!

That's so lovely that you are putting your grandma's tree up for her! Nice that she will be with you for Christmas too.

The fibre optic trees I have seen look silly, I've seen the black ones too and I never liked them til I saw this one. It's tree coloured and actually looks quite realistic, but it's so huge! It's 2.4 metres tall which is the height of our ceiling! Hahah.

I finished my wrapping today! I'm just trying to think of something else Christmassy to bake!

Aw that sounds great! You and your home made ice cream! Nom nom!

That's so lovely that you are putting your grandma's tree up for her! Nice that she will be with you for Christmas too.

The fibre optic trees I have seen look silly, I've seen the black ones too and I never liked them til I saw this one. It's tree coloured and actually looks quite realistic, but it's so huge! It's 2.4 metres tall which is the height of our ceiling! Hahah.

I finished my wrapping today! I'm just trying to think of something else Christmassy to bake!

Woah, that's a big one. Don't think I have seen a big fibre optic tree all lit up, I can imagine it's very pretty.

As for baking, hmm. For us, pavlova is an xmas/summer thing, covered in strawberries or kiwi fruit. Usually we just buy them but I think my cousin might be going to make one.

Oh, trifle too! Otherwise you could attempt making xmas steamed puddings with the 'boozed' fruit :LOL:

was thinking of baking something for my workmates but we're going out for a bit soon so don't know if i'll have time. :erm:

breakfast was good, it was a really american style diner which reminded me of when i was in the states. and we were so bored at work, we did some bets on the horses and out of $3 each, won 80c. :LOL: so we decided to go buy two $1 scratchies with the winnings and then won $6. so we put that on a lucky dip lotto ticket...hope it comes in!

Woah, that's a big one. Don't think I have seen a big fibre optic tree all lit up, I can imagine it's very pretty.

As for baking, hmm. For us, pavlova is an xmas/summer thing, covered in strawberries or kiwi fruit. Usually we just buy them but I think my cousin might be going to make one.

Oh, trifle too! Otherwise you could attempt making xmas steamed puddings with the 'boozed' fruit :LOL:

Yeah! We have my Mum's pav on the day and I think I am attempting trifle too, but I want something to make now because my ginger bread people are almost all gone. Maybe some shortbread? Hmmm.

I'm so putting loads of booze in my trifle!:D

was thinking of baking something for my workmates but we're going out for a bit soon so don't know if i'll have time. :erm:

breakfast was good, it was a really american style diner which reminded me of when i was in the states. and we were so bored at work, we did some bets on the horses and out of $3 each, won 80c. :LOL: so we decided to go buy two $1 scratchies with the winnings and then won $6. so we put that on a lucky dip lotto ticket...hope it comes in!

I always think it's such a nice thing when people bake for other people, but I could only do it for my closest friends because although my baking tastes great, it never looks very edible! Hah.

Fingers crossed on your ticket!

I burnt a batch of christmas mince pies epically today. My consolation? No one actually likes christmas mince pies anyway.

Making a lemon tart as penance atm though :chuckle:

How are you all?

Aww gutted! Lemon tart sounds even better though!

Yeah, it got so sad at the end :supersad: We need a sequel to know what happens!!

The only thing that got me through that movie was telling myself that everything worked out okay in the end though!

Making a lemon tart as penance atm though :chuckle:

Mmm lemon tart :happy:

Wrote out a postcard for one of the musers on here today. So so late- its going to get there in like January or something by now :facepalm:. Still, I hope she likes it :happy: I'm going to send it tomorrow :happy:

tumblr_krwngd4bUc1qz5y5go1_400.jpg

:chuckle:

:LOL:

Wrote out a postcard for one of the musers on here today. So so late- its going to get there in like January or something by now :facepalm:. Still, I hope she likes it :happy: I'm going to send it tomorrow :happy:
That's sweet :happy:

I need to send things to musers as well, but... I'm lazy about posting :chuckle:

I miss living over the road from a post shop... Island Bay is like, the best place to live, evar.

i been 6mths without a computer and the net man i was going mad and now i am all connected i am catching up with a lot of things. and yes i am going to the bdo i mean who wouldnt and merry christmas too
6 months! Poor you :(

And Merry Christmas also :happy:

poor me is right there are websites i am going on and looking at them and i am like did i write that omg:eek:.

hey if i went to the bdo with something stating i am a muse fan would it be stupid i am going on my own as all my mates that could go are working i was like asking around and they went ohh no i would love to go but i am working disorganised idiots my mates asked when i got mine and i said i got mine almost a week after the announcements :D and also at the moment i need some muse pictures i lost a pile of em

I don't think that would be stupid. We're all thinking about doing something like that - possibly all wearing the same thing!

You know what I hate? Sad music on news stories. Like this one tonight, an interview with a tsunami survivor. Oh wait, we're meant to be sad that people died in a tsunami? I so would not have known how to react to this if the music hadn't been there.

I don't think that would be stupid. We're all thinking about doing something like that - possibly all wearing the same thing!

You know what I hate? Sad music on news stories. Like this one tonight, an interview with a tsunami survivor. Oh wait, we're meant to be sad that people died in a tsunami? I so would not have known how to react to this if the music hadn't been there.

Yes I hope we get these made!

Lucky that the music was there to explain it to you, otherwise you might have laughed accidently. :stunned:

Yep I am, but only til 11 this time unlike my 2:30 finish on Tuesday!

I'm the reserve for tomorrow too if anyone's unlucky enough to be sick on Christmas Day. Or hungover I guess.

How's your day going?

Oh man! That's rough!!

Two thirty??? What is this madness? :(

I'm good, got lots of stuff done today but haven't got round to doing any baking! I'm definitely doing the trifle tomorrow, Mum got me a bottle of sherry for it. :awesome:

My best friend from Wellington is here with my Godson so I'm just getting ready to go and see her, it's been a year!!

It is easy to get to the bdo from the cbd isnt it?? i have never been to an event like this in my life lol how lame is that, I have accom in cbd just now need to figure which is better train or bus out to there and i aim to get there early as.

all i need to hope is that i have enought work to earn the money to keep me sustain other wise i wont be able to go and god help anyone that stops me from going... i might just murder someone.... i wouldnt want to because the news might blame muse for it

Two thirty??? What is this madness? :(

It was my own fault for overwriting 5 hours of work!

I'm definitely doing the trifle tomorrow, Mum got me a bottle of sherry for it. :awesome:

My best friend from Wellington is here with my Godson so I'm just getting ready to go and see her, it's been a year!!

The appropriate response to both of the above is - :awesome: