:LOL: Exactly, who can say no to strawberries? I had my first ones for the season last week. Still need a bit more time to sweeten up.

I don't recommend you watch the TV show Glee when it starts, in that case. I did the first episode at work today and have a song from it stuck in my head.

Apart from that, is it a good show?

I was surprised when the video for KOC from HAARP came on channel two after infomercials when I was washing my dishes :LOL: Then I picked some roses from the garden, they smell so nice :happy:

Edited by Michelle

Woah, that sounds intense :stunned: But yeah, it's totally not cool of them to bring all this stuff up just to be vengeful. If the problem has been solved and everyone has moved on, then they should just let things be. Hopefully you can convince them not to bring it all up, or to at least somehow leave you out of it :erm:
I'm feeling less upset about it today. If I change my name then I could make Doctor my first name. And then be introduced as "This is Doctor Elena <insert new last name here>" and nobody would ever argue with me again :LOL:

It was my dad's birthday today :happy: I got him a card that he really enjoyed and a summer hat, and we went out for dinner :happy:
It's cool how you and your dad's birthdays are so close :happy:

Sod this. I'm off to Shadows for a beer.
Lol. Nice :)

It's good to be as well :yesey:

It'll probably hit me all over again on the 18th when it gets to court but for now I am at one with the universe.

Glad your beer was tasty. And ofc it was right. It's a friday!

EDIT - When I caught the train to welly each day for school there was always a group of passengers who went right through to palmy and had happy hour on friday nights because the capital connection has a bar onboard :LOL:

Ooh, Oren's online. I await news on the interview. My breath is baited.

Baited eh, does that smell?

Um interview went alright. They said on the phone that it would probably take an hour - 30 mins for the interview with a three person panel and 30 mins for a writing and mapping test. Well the panel interview ended up going for 1 and a half hours, so it was pretty gruelling. I was pretty drained afterwards and was all sweaty from spending 90 mins in that quite tense situation, and then had to do my tests. But it all seemed to go reasonably well. Afterwards one of them showed me some of the office and had a quick look at the software they use, which was pretty nice.

I'm feeling less upset about it today. If I change my name then I could make Doctor my first name. And then be introduced as "This is Doctor Elena <insert new last name here>" and nobody would ever argue with me again :LOL:

It's cool how you and your dad's birthdays are so close :happy:

That would be so cool! It would be like being The Doctor from Doctor Who, because when you introduced yourself you'd be like: 'I'm Doctor' and they'd go 'Doctor who?' and you'd go 'No, just Doctor' :D:LOL:

All my family's are in October :happy:

12639_161400867134_648102134_2846354_1387526_n.jpg

:chuckle:

That reminds me of a Batman episode I saw the other day from the new Batman series, where it's all stylised and stuff, and the episode and had entirely no plot or cohesive narrative other than being a musical episode, made cool only by the presence of Neil Patrick Harris as a guest voice! :LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA_jAZ6_DJQ

And speaking of musicals, I went over to my friend's place today and we watched Rent again and had a hilarious time, and I ended up staying until 11pm! Time just flew by because it was so light outside and no-one was home other than us.

12639_161400867134_648102134_2846354_1387526_n.jpg

:chuckle:

:LOL: That's awesome :happy:

That would be so cool! It would be like being The Doctor from Doctor Who, because when you introduced yourself you'd be like: 'I'm Doctor' and they'd go 'Doctor who?' and you'd go 'No, just Doctor' :D:LOL:

All my family's are in October :happy:

:LOL: And I wouldn't ever have to bother about my massive long string of names ever again :awesome: (my rl name is 14 syllables long :noey:)

That's so cool about your family!

... I hate rent though :p not a musical person...

Though I saw the Lion King in london and it was amazing.

That bus driver sounds like a real cock!

My day's going alright. I'm a bit pissed off that it's an absolutely beautiful day outside and I'm stuck here at uni slaving away, but the essay's going well.

Need to take a break some time and go find something to wear to the party tonight. There'll be funny masks and stuff in the $2 shop, right? I know that sounds really half-arsed, but my friend's doing this essay too...I think he'll understand why I haven't been able to give it much thought.