Oh god I LOVE them! We got some at armageddon.

They came in bags of 8 or 16. My brother asked for 24, she was like "we don't do them in 24 we only do 8 or 16" So he asked for three bags of 8.......... :facepalm:

i'm pretty sure its then $3 for 12 with the donut guy. i know i've always considering "do i pay the small amount extra for MORE!"

Wooooaaaaah. YUM.

I loved those Dreamy Donuts in the mall until (gross alert)

my friend worked there and told me that their boss was a real bitch and wouldn't let this girl go home when she was really ill, and she vomited into the sink, next to where all the prep stuff is done.

I don't care how much they washed it out, that is NASTY!

so...any speculation on who the top entertainer is in courts at the moment? only clues are he's in his thirties, a musician, performed in wellington at the time and 16 year old girls would want to kiss him in the street.

I saw that previewed on Nightline, and was wondering who it could be. I think they had dark hair too, although that's rather unhelpful :LOL:

I LOVE dressing up, any excuse and I'm there.

+1 hence the whole Armageddon thing :LOL:

Squee, I'm so excited to spend my iTunes voucher. I can't decide what I want though, everything is so cheap! :eek:

Thanks for the welcome guys. :D

Small town near Whangarei... I'm gonna guess Kamo?

Nope, Ruawai. Its about 45 mins out of Whangarei.

Im going to a dress up party thing tomorrow night for Halloween, but the party is only for 2 hours which is kind of pointless, im not sure why its only 2 hours but hey i'll still go. They are American so they take Halloween pretty seriously so hopefully the 2 hours are fulled with awesomeness. :p

That is brilliant!

I can't resist donuts. Especially those mini hot ones in the bags that you get at events. Nom nom nom :rolleyes:

Me too. In Rotorua there is one inside a little shop, so I had to get some after a hard week of work :LOL:

I got marshmellows today though, nom. Might make some apple and cinnamon muffins later or tomorrow.

Today's shopping trip was a bit better than yesterday's after getting my quiz and assignment done. But of course I had to get caught in a random hail storm when walking from The Waredhouse to Animates :rolleyes: Such cute puppies there today :supersad:

There's nowhere to buy donuts in Wellington :(

I'm out at mum's again because my life has gone BOOM. Well... not actually my life. I am just collateral damage. Anyway. In response to the Halloween question... giving out lollies to the kids that come to the french doors out the front of our dining room.

I'm out at mum's again because my life has gone BOOM. Well... not actually my life. I am just collateral damage

Sorry to hear that. :(

If a long ranty post with lots of swears will help even just a smidgen, fire away.

rumour has it that it was pmoney...can't think of anyone else to be honest. someone suggested the drummer of blindspott but the 16 year olds would have been like 11 when they were "popular". by the way i don't actually know so i could pinning some innocent guy...:ninja:

i've had some exciting news tonight - my friend is getting engaged and asked me to be one of her bridesmaids. :happy: