Oh dear...Richard you are the 82nd highest poster on the entire forum, I am the 78th.

But at least we have six years behind us.

And they deleted all our posts in the first NZ thread!

Just had a huge fight with my mum :facepalm:

Sorry to hear that. :(

Aww :(

I fight/give my mum certain hand signals a bit more now that I'm back living at home consistantly. I could use a little holiday away from home.

Sorry to hear that. :(

It's not upsetting when she gets angry, just rather time-consuming (I'm too pedantic not to answer back, and she always wants the last word. We get trapped). It's all good now though. She cooled off and apologised for being out of line and stuff.

I feel you on the holiday away thing though. Going to the Gorillaz before Christmas was a godsend :chuckle:

Christmas trees look so out of place after Boxing day. But ours is so lovely this year I still don't want to take it down.

It's not upsetting when she gets angry, just rather time-consuming (I'm too pedantic not to answer back, and she always wants the last word. We get trapped). It's all good now though. She cooled off and apologised for being out of line and stuff.

I feel you on the holiday away thing though. Going to the Gorillaz before Christmas was a godsend :chuckle:

Christmas trees look so out of place after Boxing day. But ours is so lovely this year I still don't want to take it down.

Oh that's good you sorted it out. I will wait til the holiday season has settled down to go on holiday since it will be hard to find cheap accommodation and stuff, so just going to try plan little things like going to hot pools or something in the weekend.

I keep meaning to take ours down but I know I will get green bits everywhere and have to vacuum again.

Yeah there is a strong relationship between Xmas trees and vacuuming. We didn't even bother this year putting up our tiny one that can sit on the fire place.

I think I need to go for an eye test. My eyes have not been feeling right lately. Started using eye drops which removes some of the discomfort but my vision still doesn't feel perfect. I'm guessing it's eye strain from watching my bird video all day but I can't stop watching it since is a major part of my thesis and 4 days off between watching didn't help :erm:

Think we'll be going to town for a bit of a pub crawl - one drink in each bar, hopefully visiting some random ones we've never been to before. But one of the people that's coming is a bit of a slow drinker, and a couple of others are pretty fast. The whole thing could be thrown into disarray.

Think we'll be going to town for a bit of a pub crawl - one drink in each bar, hopefully visiting some random ones we've never been to before. But one of the people that's coming is a bit of a slow drinker, and a couple of others are pretty fast. The whole thing could be thrown into disarray.

Sounds good!

I imagine once again I will be sitting at home like last year, except for the fact I'll be in London.

The whole public transport system is free from 12am - 4am so there is a temptation to ride all the underground lines end to end.

:LOL: go on.