Oh, true.

I can't believe the guy who got a face transplant after "accidentally shooting himself in the face" is planning to return to hunting. Or that they're going to let him. I think shooting oneself in the face is a clear sign guns and you don't mix all that well.

So there's been a plane crash in Pakistan, and it sounds like a lot of people may have died. This is what they just said on the news -

"Don't you take off - we have more on the Pakistan plane crash coming up."

Holy shit. That's a new level of insensitivity.

if that plane crash happened in a western country and / or a new zealander was named among the dead they wouldn't have said that.

thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! we went out to a fantastic restaurant last night for a 3 course pre theatre meal, then followed it up with a show of course and saw avenue q. i like having my birthday in summer - next year i plan to be somewhere exotic instead of work.

That's weird! Surely when you're looking at expanding something that's been successful in the North Island, the South Island would be a more likely contender for continued success than Saudi Arabia. Such a random choice.

http://tvnz.co.nz/politics-news/labour-suspends-mole-chris-carter-3678696

:facepalm: Hopefully he'll stop complaining that he's targeted for being gay. His sexuality has nothing to do with the criticism he's faced in the last year or so (and it's ridiculous for him to compare it to some of the horrible prejudice others have faced) - he's targeted for being a disaster and a liability. I'm really disappointed in him.

Edited by _Ed_

thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! we went out to a fantastic restaurant last night for a 3 course pre theatre meal, then followed it up with a show of course and saw avenue q. i like having my birthday in summer - next year i plan to be somewhere exotic instead of work.

How did you like Avenue Q?

Edit: Is anyone watching 'This Is Not My Life'? Its weird. Futuristic. I reckon the guy is a clone.

Also I don't like that title much.

Edited by darkshineskitty