She said that another student had been working on hihi and it was quite difficult, he had to even abseil up the trees! :LOL:

:stunned::LOL:

I hope the head of the kokako recovery group comes up with something interesting for you.

Ooh, a desk. Fancy! I don't get one of those. :( I have desk envy. It's a shame your friends won't be around though.

Yeah, but just looking at the map, I've been put in a postgrad building some distance away from the ecology/conservation building, bleh.

The friend starting BA will at least be in Auckland like me as she is the one who use to go down to Palmy too. The other was working at a lab on the same campus at Albany I'll be at, but she was lucky to get into her postgrad course as they don't take many.

I have a desk, it even has my name on it :cool:

Woah, nice! ;)

my sister was in the background going "oh my god! the stuffing is coming out of its head!"

my mum then yanked it off me and said i had ruined it and tried to stuff it back in.

:LOL: Imagine if it was red stuffing!

the room i stayed in at my parents last weekend had this doll in it that my mum made in the 70s. its so fucking creepy. it has eyes that follow you around the room and it has this weird bell in it so when you move it, it makes noises.

i hid it in my sisters bed. :awesome: and my dad hung it on her door.

doll3.jpgdoll.jpg

she put it on my car.

doll2.jpg

Awwww, I actually think it's really cute! And not creepy at all! I want one!

BUT, the creepy doll reminded me of this.....

Better watch that creepy doll!!!!!

Last night was awesome. :awesome: My highlights were Oren's Born To Run, the team effort on Showbiz, 'since ovulation' appearing as the TIRO lyrics and the baffling footage. I hope that wasn't the last time we do that.

Now I think we'll be off to Piha...if I can find my way there!

well looking at the map, if we went down forest hill road it would've just gone onto parr cross road...the other wrong road we went down. :chuckle:

it was a great weekend, auckland put some great weather on. least piha was a good choice with the tsunami warnings on the east coast!

well looking at the map, if we went down forest hill road it would've just gone onto parr cross road...the other wrong road we went down. :chuckle:

Shows how staggeringly good my sense of direction is. :yesey:

Heard from Oren recently? Hope the gig that may or may not happen happens.

Last night was awesome. :awesome: My highlights were Oren's Born To Run, the team effort on Showbiz, 'since ovulation' appearing as the TIRO lyrics and the baffling footage. I hope that wasn't the last time we do that.

It was good fun :awesome: Our team effort on Bohemian Rapsody was fun too, my friend wishes she could have seen that :LOL:

I just did some running around uni with paperwork today. I had to apply for three keys: the eco/conservation building and two for the postgrad room where I got my name stuck to a desk with paper and sticky tape :cool: Plus got a postgrad keycard, so far all I know is that is for getting into the postgrad computer building. I will need to treat all these keys and the card well to get my hefty deposit back at the end. And I have a pile of paperwork that will need to get filled in when I've got my research plan ready...

Yeah, it's similar for me. Felt like I spent all day queuing for various things, including my postgrad swipe card. The fact it was a really hot day didn't help.

Amazing how many people were around uni today. But they don't last!

hey how are we all today. I know i havent been here much i been cross stitching a pattern for my brother and gf just something for me to do and i am a bit bored of it lol.

I will be comming over to town tommorow to do a bit of a shopping trip and get a few bits and bobs i need and to see a movie too, what else we been up to