wheel.jpg

I assume the fact that this has 'surf' in its name suggests it's intended for use in the sea. I don't think that chap is appropriately attired.

Richard you will love this:

http://www.cracked.com/article/18359_6-transportation-innovations-more-baffling-than-segway_p1

Number one is probably your style, but number 5 made me laugh the most. The video is hilarious.

Oh, wait, it's meant to be a vampire. I won't lie to you, I'm a bit disappointed. Thought it was an otherwise normal person who just happened to be wearing a fucking cape, but no. :(

But apart from that, you're right, I did love that! Thanks for posting it. :)

Comedy highlight of the day - John Key attempting to pronounce tino rangatiratanga. :LOL:

And yes, even though I too a guy with 0% Maori in me, I can laugh at his epic failure! Because - you may not be aware of this - I came top of the class in third form Maori, with 94% in the speaking test. :happy:

Not that I'm one to talk myself up or anything. Don't remember it too well now, to tell you the truth.

Edited by _Ed_

Awesome. I hope you have a great day!

I did indeed, thanks. The kiwi in the native encounter was very dozy and stuck around to eat all it's corn, so my friend was happy to see a kiwi up close at last :happy: Even the nocturnal house kiwi were quite active up the front of the glass.

When using the word wee, as in small, in conversation, never pause for thought immediately after it.

"I've had a wee...." :erm:

That's my outstanding contribution to the thread for this afternoon.

Makes sense.

Comedy highlight of the day - John Key attempting to pronounce tino rangatiratanga. :LOL:

And yes, even though I too a guy with 0% Maori in me, I can laugh at his epic failure! Because - you may not be aware of this - I came top of the class in third form Maori, with 94% in the speaking test. :happy:

Not that I'm one to talk myself up or anything. Don't remember it too well now, to tell you the truth.

:LOL:

Don't worry, I don't remeber much Maori from school either.

I did indeed, thanks. The kiwi in the native encounter was very dozy and stuck around to eat all it's corn, so my friend was happy to see a kiwi up close at last :happy: Even the nocturnal house kiwi were quite active up the front of the glass.

That's great! I've still never seen one, so I might have to make a few trips to the zoo soon.

Oh, I am so proud of you :LOL:

Fairly late notice! Just a spur of the moment decision to pop in, or was he slack in letting you know?
Nah, mum just waited til now to storm into my room dramatically and say "I HOPE YOU KNOW STEF AND HIS FRIENDS WILL BE HERE TOMORROW MORNING"

Because she's all mad with me for being too ill to do housework the other day :rolleyes:

I couldna mooove though.

Me too. I wonder what it would be like if all the Moas lived together? :LOL: Probably chaos.
The good kind though :awesome:

:LOL:

The Boardy Bunch.

:LOL: Win.

Better.

And yeah, it's a perfectly good reason, but my mum is something of a drama queen. And things kind of need to be about her always, so the fact that she drove to Wellington that day and then had to do the dishes when she got home is meant to outweigh the fact that I was curled up and couldn't move for a couple of days.

Obviously :p