It was with a doctor, about a cancer vaccine that someone may have had an allergic reaction to and died. :(

Then there was an awkward little interview with the Southland girl who survived a shark attack. That was easy because all she said was "yep." :LOL:

my sister who was up for the day from invercargill and i were discussing about whether or not it was a shark as the waters are usually too cold for them and we both said "it's probably a seal!" as about 8 years ago the southland times kept running articles about shark attacks and then it turned out it was just a seal.

Sweet, my bag of Muse goodies arrived today :D

:awesome: Yay packages!

Now I'm about to do an episode of The Amazing Race with the title "Your Target is Your Partner's Face". :erm:

:LOL: That sounds like an insult. "Yeah well you know what!? Your target is your partner's FACE"

Sounds like it has been an interesting day Ed :stunned:

Just a little pic of the top of my TV Cabinet now :) Just need to get frames for my posters.

DSC03316_r.jpg

Oooh that flag is awesome!

What's that between your Uprising and The Resistance cases?

Just a little pic of the top of my TV Cabinet now :) Just need to get frames for my posters.

DSC03316_r.jpg

Oh that's cooool.

My tv cabinet is nowhere near as sexy.

:LOL: That sounds like an insult. "Yeah well you know what!? Your target is your partner's FACE"
:LOL: I was thinking the same thing.

it's the Pearl Jam Backspacer album, I quite like the artwork so it joins the Muse pile :LOL:

Oh cool, it does fit indeed. So colourful!

:LOL: I was thinking the same thing.

:LOL: Great minds. Probably because its the type of insult I would use myself.

Have to be immature and say the headline "girl beats off shark" made me laugh. A lot.

:LOL: Richard

Now I'm about to do an episode of The Amazing Race with the title "Your Target is Your Partner's Face". :erm:

:LOL: I wonder if I'll be bothered to watch this years season, maybe at least that episode :rolleyes:

DSC03316_r.jpg

Nice! That flag is a lot bigger than I thought it would be.

Woo, I finally booked a date to sit my restricted test :awesome:

Awesome, when's that? I'm sure you'll be fine. :)

Thanks! I booked it for the 17th to give me a little more time for practice. Looking at cars now as I will have to start going over to Albany for uni soon. Finding something affordadble and good is always a mission though.

Haha, when he turns to the camera and realises! :LOL::LOL: