Who is your favorite member of Define Tension  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite member of Define Tension

• Jorge (Bass)
    • Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

Is it just me that finds it really uncomfortable watching any of the covers where someone just suddenly bursts into song? It's bad enough having someone who's any good staring right out of the monitor at you with their face filling up the entire screen but when they're bad it's just excruciating.

Is it just me that finds it really uncomfortable watching any of the covers where someone just suddenly bursts into song? It's bad enough having someone who's any good staring right out of the monitor at you with their face filling up the entire screen but when they're bad it's just excruciating.

With those NSC cover I had to open another window just so I didn't have them staring at me - It really freaks me out lol

I try to cut my head off my covers in consideration of people's eye sockets!

What? I was too busy paying attention to the guitar to notice anything else ;) not that you need to remove your head from the video :eyebrows:

There are bigger things to worry about, such as humanity

"is that a real manson,, where can i get one"

"I Dream Of Having A Shiney Mansion One Day. But That Won't Happen Because I'm Only 13. Have You Seen What The M1B1 Costed? I Would Love One Of Those, But I Don'T Know How To Use The Kaoss Pad Built Into It. It Is Really Expensive, How Much Did Yours Cost?"

"fake guitar looks it looks fake it does"

"lier that is a fake manson./ i dont think it is cuz its not 4 sale on the website or my local music stores"

"Calm down boys and girls, I can build you SPOT ON replica for half the price. Send me a message"

"DUDE....................................you look like tom kirk"

What? I was too busy paying attention to the guitar to notice anything else ;) not that you need to remove your head from the video :eyebrows:

There are bigger things to worry about, such as humanity

"is that a real manson,, where can i get one"

"I Dream Of Having A Shiney Mansion One Day. But That Won't Happen Because I'm Only 13. Have You Seen What The M1B1 Costed? I Would Love One Of Those, But I Don'T Know How To Use The Kaoss Pad Built Into It. It Is Really Expensive, How Much Did Yours Cost?"

"fake guitar looks it looks fake it does"

"lier that is a fake manson./ i dont think it is cuz its not 4 sale on the website or my local music stores"

"Calm down boys and girls, I can build you SPOT ON replica for half the price. Send me a message"

"DUDE....................................you look like tom kirk"

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaahahaha god if you could only see the amount of messages I get re: the groove solo cover I posted up about 3 years ago or whatever, it's frightning.

And yeah. Tom Kirk, SRSLY!?! :eek::LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dMutuPjcfk

They're trying to be serious and they got laughed at by their mothers it seems :facepalm: watch the entire thing....or try to.

With a bit more confidence and a lot more practice these guys wouldn't be that bad, quite a cool little arrangement just a shame about the execution.

I have just noticed that they've got something else on their youtube called "blues improv" so on second thought fuck them and anyone else that regularly uses phrases like "let's just jam a twelve bar". We all know it's just code for a never ending hell where guitarists pull stupid faces as they try and wring the maximum amount of "feeling" from a solo consisting of a single bent note repeated until the end of time. Am I coming across as jaded and bitter there at all? ;)

With a bit more confidence and a lot more practice these guys wouldn't be that bad, quite a cool little arrangement just a shame about the execution.

I have just noticed that they've got something else on their youtube called "blues improv" so on second thought fuck them and anyone else that regularly uses phrases like "let's just jam a twelve bar". We all know it's just code for a never ending hell where guitarists pull stupid faces as they try and wring the maximum amount of "feeling" from a solo consisting of a single bent note repeated until the end of time. Am I coming across as jaded and bitter there at all? ;)

haha yeah i just saw that. the pianist isn't horrible (although I can barely hear him), but the rest of the band i don't know about.

that guitar 'solo' was quite painful...he's basically just playing blues scale ascending and descending, very awkwardly

as for the 'guitar faces'...

new2.jpg

radioheadpa450x350.jpg

john-mayer-guitar-face.jpg

I shouldn't post that first one actually - I find his playing genuinely ... not boring.

my style of playing is somewhat blues influenced i'd say, but it's not a bad thing.

my style of playing is somewhat blues influenced i'd say, but it's not a bad thing.

Not at all. Nothing wrong with blues, it's more a reaction against a certain kind of guitarist. Essentially they'll one day be the new wave of "tone is in the strap" guitarists but for now their content boring be daft with hour upon hour of dull soloing and assertions that the only true emotion in hundreds of years of music can be found in the solos of Jimi Hendrix and Eric Clapton (somebody actually told me this once). Incidently I blame John Mayer for the existance of these people. Regardless of his other fans you can always guarantee that every single one of the smug posh boy blues wankers will be among them.

Edit: Haha, don't I just sound full of the joys of summer! Quickly, got to find something that doesn't make me sound like a 50 year old cab driver ranting about the world!

Archived