• Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

This guy is impressive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lLUWqAdEOk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKQBIcwo-6I

And just because....

Until seeing these videos I was living in blissful ignorance of the fact that tone deaf people pick up instruments. HOW. :eek:

How could you listen back to this and not realise that you were playing something in an entirely different key. (Putting it kindly there) :facepalm:

Until seeing these videos I was living in blissful ignorance of the fact that tone deaf people pick up instruments. HOW. :eek:

How could you listen back to this and not realise that you were playing something in an entirely different key. (Putting it kindly there) :facepalm:

inorite :facepalm:

If I were that shit, I'd definitely work to get better before putting a video up. Hell, I've been playing about three or four years now, and I've only got one up (that shoddy Exo Politics cover). IRL, I can play with a few friends around, but if I'm at a party or something and someone says "give us a song!", then I just can't :$

inorite :facepalm:

If I were that shit, I'd definitely work to get better before putting a video up. Hell, I've been playing about three or four years now, and I've only got one up (that shoddy Exo Politics cover). IRL, I can play with a few friends around, but if I'm at a party or something and someone says "give us a song!", then I just can't :$

I know that feeling dude. Just keep at it for the whole playing in front of people thing. I wish I'd started playing in my early teens rather than at 18...

Am considering a doing a vid of MK Ultra on blackie - I've done an audio only cover which I sent to a few people - but... the fear of landing up in this thread :LOL::eek::LOL:

Why?!

1) He plays with one finger only (a finger which I will shortly nickname) :awesome:

2) He plays with continual downward strokes, because he is too metal to alternate pick

3) He re-invents Muse as only he can, transposing, changing time signatures, combining the improvisation of a jazz master and the tone of pure metal

4) Like a fusion of Wolstenholme and Bellamy, but pulls off multi-talented 'guitar-bass' covers.

5) He owns a fuck off giant green screen

6) We now know he has an alter ego based on a popular condiment

7) This

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zzNOxvFsHI&feature=player_embedded#!

It's all in the gestures ;)

Really?

"how? our bass dude just decided to play along with me on the solo cause playing the same thing over and over got tedious for him"

:facepalm:

inorite!

Fury's video was made ten months ago. GSK's was a few days ago. EPIC FAIL.

It doesn't surprise me that he stole this audio (as well as someone else's drums...), knowing the pathetic waste of space that skinny little fucker is. I just laughed at him before, but now I really hate him. I've sent a message to FuryMuso about it... should hear back soon.

You can think of him how you want, but I think FuryMuso is a genuinely decent player and a very nice guy, so to see someone ripping him like this... it just pisses me off.

ok, like...I really cannot understand this...

have any of you (guitar players, bass players, drummers, etc) ever had a problem with keeping tempo?

I mean...to me it came naturally! I never had a problem with it...and I see some of these covers..and omg, they are fucked up mstly cuz of the tempo! people just can't keep it! I have a bassist in my mind..it's the same...and it gives me such a big headache... -.-'

i think to get even with him, Furymuso should post a neutron star collision cover using GSK's neutron star collision guitar cover.

did i mention that he was the first person to cover NSC?? i mean sure, there were those other people who coverd it before him, but they dont count, right?

Archived