• Take a Bow
    • Time is Running Out
    • The Gallery
    • Nishe
    • Bedroom Acoustics
    • Interlude
    • Minimum
    • Man of Mystery

Vote for your songs!!!AT LEAST ONE IS AN INSTRUMENTAL SONG! The songs we have already had suggested will be on the poll...... The facebook site is still open. This is not set in stone. The setlist may still change even if certain songs have the most votes

If the song you want isn't on there request through a post in this thread

I am thinking of organising another charity Muse Singalong in London the closest weekend of the wembley gigs next year..........(18 or 19th of June 2010)

The charity would probably be the Helen Foundation

open to ideas of places/songs etc.

Please post a comment if you are able/confirmed to come

Can you please let me know if you are willing to put the next year of effort in to do this charity singalong so i can put your name down

We are now taking setlist suggestions through this thread and Our Facebook Site

People confirmed:

Micropaperclip

KesMuse

Crazy_Chocobo

Sarah.Plug.In.Baby

Chlotastiqué

Citizen Erased

Cydonian-nights

Katt-Physchdd-x

bellamybean

zed

Pythagorus

Laurabrussell

missusmuse

BluePlanet

Melissaaa

Susibel

Problemfanatique

hyper_chondriac_muser

Lauren_Guyott

gazgriff

Rainbow Socks

People Who Are Maybes

*OoS*

L.

OriginOfGemini

Cheersaholic

Midgetmayhem

Elenor

Cydonian Syndrome

Liz0_o

C13R4N

rockette147

floggedbymuse

Deano88s

lottiefunk

Confirmed Setlist:

United States of Eurasia

Uprising

-------------------------------

Current Votes:

Blackout = 1

Butterflies & Hurricanes = 2

Cave =1

Darkshines =1

Dead Star = 2

Endlessly = 1

Escape =1

Exo-Politics=1

Fury = 2

Glorious = 2

Hysteria= 5

Hoodoo= 1

I Belong to you (+Mon Coeur S'Ouvre A Ta Voix)= 3

In Your World = 2

Plug in Baby = 4

Showbiz = 2

Sing For Absolution = 1

The Small Print = 1

Space Dementia =1

Spiral Static = 1

Starlight = 3

Stockholm Syndrome =2

Sunburn =1

Take A Bow = 1

Time is Running Out = 1

Undisclosed Desires= 1

London again? Why not a city further north? (Glasgow hint hint) or somewhere in the middle of the country - Liverpool/Manchester?

Because I live in London and since i am a "kid" i wont be allowed to go that far north

We can hold on a saturday night........... that way people more people might be able to get to wherever we decide

Mansfield?

People from Birmingham and Notts can get there easily and it's on direct train route from London, I believe it's one train change from Glasgow too.

Why not Oxford? (Hint Hint) If not there, I suggest Leicester, it's right next to Birmingham, so easy access.

The reason i think London is good because that's where the first one was held, and it proved to be successful. People need to start saying whether they are up for it or not! ^_^ I sure am :D

Well, if we do go ahead with it, I suggest June/July... people will have broken up from School, College, Uni and more people are likely to be off Work then.... plus, we want good weather. England doesn't promise much, but it'll try. ;)

The event would probably last about 2 hours if not more. And judging by last time, i think we did roughly 20 odd songs.... we'll have to start making a setlist :) Suggestions are recommended. Of coruse, that may have to wait until the new album is released. :)

I think a list of people willing to come along should be drawn up on the first page, right Micropaperclip?

I think London is a good idea..................

Partly because London it was the original idea.......... and partly because there are lots of relatively big open spaces (eg. trafalgar square, piccadilly maybe?)

Besides....... because london is the capital there are more likely to be fast trains going in/out of there

I think London is a good idea..................

Partly because London it was the original idea.......... and partly because there are lots of relatively big open spaces (eg. trafalgar square, piccadilly maybe?)

Besides....... because london is the capital there are more likely to be fast trains going in/out of there

Sounds the better of ideas, that's why we went there in the first place. We need more people to confirm that they are wanting to go ^_^ it'll be fun if we can get lots of members, especially some who went to the first Trafalgar Singalong :)

well................that was random..........

I think we have decided to hold it in London.............

Now all we need to do is decide the setlist (although we may need to wait until the resistance comes out)

Oh well. No convincing you. ;)

Some of us were already planning a singalong around the London o2 gigs. This is an awfully long way away to plan right now :LOL:

Yes it is but the earlier we plan..... the more people will come...... and then the more money we might raise for the Helen Foundation (the entire point was for charity)

Also........ who says we cant do 2 singalongs?????? only one of them is to commerate wembley and the other is to commerate the first time muse went to the O2 :D

Also....... I think the idea of simultaneous singalongs is a good idea.......... maybe somewhere in scotland, london and manchester?? surely enough people to go around (and if we dont we drag along non-musers and make them see the light!!! :LOL:)

And yes Obi...... I am unconvincible between the hours of 9am- 11pm :D is that a problem???

Exactly, it's all about charity at the end of the day :D

I believe setlist can wait until after the album is out, but I request we definitely have USoE on there ^_^

Now, at the London one, shall it be in trafalgar square again, or somewhere free? Maybe being in a park, it's free?

Exactly, it's all about charity at the end of the day :D

I believe setlist can wait until after the album is out, but I request we definitely have USoE on there ^_^

Now, at the London one, shall it be in trafalgar square again, or somewhere free? Maybe being in a park, it's free?

I'm thinking Hyde Park or Trafalgar........ And USoE MUST be on there:D (thats not a request:LOL:)

I'm thinking Hyde Park or Trafalgar........ And USoE MUST be on there:D (thats not a request:LOL:)

Hyde Park sounds good, quite easy to get to and find for sure. Now, whether you are allowed mass gatherings there, without the watchful eye of the annoying law trying to spoil the fun.

We had drunk people at Trafalgar, that was funny :D

Okay, i'll start making a fancy looking setlist, we're looking at about 15-20 songs, and USoE is on there :)

Archived