• Take a Bow
    • Time is Running Out
    • The Gallery
    • Nishe
    • Bedroom Acoustics
    • Interlude
    • Minimum
    • Man of Mystery

right I'm going to attempt to set up a Nottingham/Birmingham sing along on the same date.

However, we will be splitting any proceeds between the Helen Foundation and dogs for the blind (on request from Izzy)

Now, at the moment there are only two of us, I know, not fantastic, but anyone that can't get to London but can get to Nottingham/Birmingham will need to let me know, then I can add them to my list and work out where best to go.

We will also need someone older than us two (13 and 15) so that we will be taken seriously, admit it, if I walked up to you and said "hi, we're raising money for charity, can we use your park?" you wouldn't take me seriously.

So if anyone's interested drop me a PM or search lukester911 and tweet me. ;)

right I'm going to attempt to set up a Nottingham/Birmingham sing along on the same date.

However, we will be splitting any proceeds between the Helen Foundation and dogs for the blind (on request from Izzy)

Now, at the moment there are only two of us, I know, not fantastic, but anyone that can't get to London but can get to Nottingham/Birmingham will need to let me know, then I can add them to my list and work out where best to go.

We will also need someone older than us two (13 and 15) so that we will be taken seriously, admit it, if I walked up to you and said "hi, we're raising money for charity, can we use your park?" you wouldn't take me seriously.

You can use the facebook page if you want..... that way me and Crazy can help a little bit

Sounds like a plan... we had three charities last time, that were picked personally... Helen Foundation is a definite, and if you can get ahold of the Care Dogs for the Blind, and let them know you are raising money for them, it's looks better. Plus, you have more of a chance of hiring somewhere.

Also, if you get a charity to sponsor you... it save money on your license fee :p

Nottingham/Birmingham is a good spot, but i think brummie is better, major bus terminal and good station. I know, from experience, it's much easier to drive to birm than nottingham...

I'm sure you will find someone old enough, but if you never do, i can help slightly, I'm 19 (old)

Good point, you were there last time too... am i right in saying you made the website for that as well? Who arrange the trafalgarmusefans website?

Yeah i looked after that site which is down atm, web failure.

Also it says on the hyde park about not collecting money in buckets, how will you be raising the money for the helen foundation, which methods? We did sponsor forms and buckets last time.

Also it says on the hyde park about not collecting money in buckets, how will you be raising the money for the helen foundation, which methods? We did sponsor forms and buckets last time.

I thought it said no collecting from members of the public who are walking by....... it didnt say anything about not collecting from people participating in the event

Yeah, I've seen that, which bothered me slightly.... I can't see why not... hopefully, we can set up another link via the internet, where peopel could donate online.... You don't suppose we could appeal to their good hearts and allow the buckets? If not, when people disperse from the park, we collect on the outside?

i'm disappointed they don't support charity fund raising... but we'll find a way.

How easy was it to get the website up?

Yeah, I've seen that, which bothered me slightly.... I can't see why not... hopefully, we can set up another link via the internet, where peopel could donate online.... You don't suppose we could appeal to their good hearts and allow the buckets? If not, when people disperse from the park, we collect on the outside?

i'm disappointed they don't support charity fund raising... but we'll find a way.

How easy was it to get the website up?

We also created justgiving websites so people could donate to the charities before and after the event, could even do a live donation thing with a laptop where by people could donate there and then with a laptop.

Wasn't too hard to organise the website... which reminds me i do need to get the trafalgar one back up soon...

ah ok read it again, i think they just dont want the visitors harrassed by bucket collectors

Well, we aren't that needy, we were very well behaved last time. I imagine, if possible, we could get good recommendations from the people who look after Trafalgar . they might remember us... ^_^

We won't harass any one who isn't interested, it may be for charity but we don't want to disturb the peace

We also created justgiving websites so people could donate to the charities before and after the event, could even do a live donation thing with a laptop where by people could donate there and then with a laptop.

Wasn't too hard to organise the website... which reminds me i do need to get the trafalgar one back up soon...

That was it, Just-Giving, i remember that site... that was really handy, i'm sure they aren't too hard to set up again.

Would someone be able to do that then, a live donation via a laptop at the site? if so, i'm sure that'll attract more donations, rather than handling "real" money.

That's great, was it free to host the website... if so, could we get one for this Singalong, or perhaps, use the old one? Which is better?

The laptop business is a bit and miss, depends on the weather, and if people are willing to use their cards so freely. If its raining they wont wanna stand typing in their details and such, just a possibilty for another way of getting donations really.

Ideally a new website would be needed as the previous one is built around trafalgar.

The laptop business is a bit and miss, depends on the weather, and if people are willing to use their cards so freely. If its raining they wont wanna stand typing in their details and such, just a possibilty for another way of getting donations really.

Ideally a new website would be needed as the previous one is built around trafalgar.

Okay, sounds awesome. What do you think, Micropaperclip? buckets are a good going, people always have loose change , and they'll probably bring extra money too. i think, depending on the weather... it could determine a lot of factors... if it rains, we won't be allowed any tent like thing, because we can't put stakes in the ground....

People will get wet :(

okay, new website... yourself, Micropaperclip and myself would liek to be able to help with that, set up, layout, and the such :)

Okay, sounds awesome. What do you think, Micropaperclip? buckets are a good going, people always have loose change , and they'll probably bring extra money too. i think, depending on the weather... it could determine a lot of factors... if it rains, we won't be allowed any tent like thing, because we can't put stakes in the ground....

People will get wet :(

okay, new website... yourself, Micropaperclip and myself would liek to be able to help with that, set up, layout, and the such :)

Tell people to bring umbrellas if the forecast looks dodgy...... (we could always bring lots of sombreros..... in honour of Pedro:happy:)

yep...... number one.... SOMBRERO ;)

what would we look like on the train though........:LOL:

Do you reckon we should make a twitter group?

We would look awesome! :awesome:

Sounds alright... i don't know how to use twitter very well, I only have it so I can check up on Musewire :D

i still have Bebo, maybe I can advertise there?

we could do an internet link up on webcams so that we're all doing the same stuff at the same time.

praying the weather goes well, that would be AMAZING! Plus, if we all film the events, we could make a mini film of it ^_^ I guess it's possible to link up the events... needs major organisation ^^

I can do myspace and help on bebo :D

great, i don't use Myspace... anyone who has either, please feel free to shamelessly advertise! i shall also on Bebo, i have tonnes of Musers on there who'll be interested I'm sure.

Other sites...:

Last FM

Deviant Art

Your msn/ Skype/ AIM , what ever you use

Twitter

Live Journal

other muse forums, not Muselive just yet... ¬_¬

Anywhere is great!

We would look awesome! :awesome:

Sounds alright... i don't know how to use twitter very well, I only have it so I can check up on Musewire :D

i still have Bebo, maybe I can advertise there?

:LOL: ok...... anywhere we can

And i think you're right......... bout 100 musers with sombreros on.... we could start a fashion!!!:awesome:

Archived