• Take a Bow
    • Time is Running Out
    • The Gallery
    • Nishe
    • Bedroom Acoustics
    • Interlude
    • Minimum
    • Man of Mystery

Hyde Park sounds good, quite easy to get to and find for sure. Now, whether you are allowed mass gatherings there, without the watchful eye of the annoying law trying to spoil the fun.

We had drunk people at Trafalgar, that was funny :D

Okay, i'll start making a fancy looking setlist, we're looking at about 15-20 songs, and USoE is on there :)

Excellent............ blimey........ only a day in and we hav already decided..... RECORD!!!!!:LOL:

(whos got enough golden arches(McDonalds) to bribe the police? :p:))

What about doing one in England and one in Scotland? I can't go to England for it cause im..er..14:LOL:

I think its a good idea to do simultaneous singalongs.... maybe say.. one in london... one in scotland.... and then one in somewhere like liverpool or manchester...........

Excellent............ blimey........ only a day in and we hav already decided..... RECORD!!!!!:LOL:

(whos got enough golden arches(McDonalds) to bribe the police? :p:))

Well, that's how we Muse fans roll, mutha foo! :pimp: We needs to maintain this level of commitment, especially as it's over a year away that we are deciding to hold this get together. We took 6 months to get ours together, but with more time, means better organisation!

Those pesky police... i have shiny stuff to scare them off, if that counts?

Well, that's how we Muse fans roll, mutha foo! :pimp: We needs to maintain this level of commitment, especially as it's over a year away that we are deciding to hold this get together. We took 6 months to get ours together, but with more time, means better organisation!

Those pesky police... i have shiny stuff to scare them off, if that counts?

well........... "shiny stuff" equals bribery..... i would say that qualifies:LOL: also.... i like the way you think :p;)

Plus now we have more time to advertise and i have the feeling now we are doing it..... people will stay commited..... i will and so will the 3 people i have already roped in (people off the board:))

well........... "shiny stuff" equals bribery..... i would say that qualifies:LOL: also.... i like the way you think :p;)

Plus now we have more time to advertise and i have the feeling now we are doing it..... people will stay commited..... i will and so will the 3 people i have already roped in (people off the board:))

Woop! I'm loving the level of love this singalong is getting. I believe, when we have more people from this board joining in, we can advertise on other forums.... except on Muselive, they be idea snatcherz :noey:

Maybe i should advertise a bit on youtube... everyone likes a good video about Myooze.

I shall collect together my shiny stuff, and combined with a lovely cuppa of coffee,we'll have no problems with them bobbies :)

Woop! I'm loving the level of love this singalong is getting. I believe, when we have more people from this board joining in, we can advertise on other forums.... except on Muselive, they be idea snatcherz :noey:

Maybe i should advertise a bit on youtube... everyone likes a good video about Myooze.

I shall collect together my shiny stuff, and combined with a lovely cuppa of coffee,we'll have no problems with them bobbies :)

we shall leave a trail of money to the nearest fast food place........

I have spread the idea around on facebook and sent a few pm's to some UK youtube users......... cant you advertise in the cinema??? i say we call pearl and dean........

we shall leave a trail of money to the nearest fast food place........

I have spread the idea around on facebook and sent a few pm's to some UK youtube users......... cant you advertise in the cinema??? i say we call pearl and dean........

I suppose, Pearl And Dean don't have anything better to do with their time, they are always clogging up my valuable cinema time, I had to see their name twice , along with Spongebob, while I was trying to enjoy Harry Potter! No justice ¬_¬

Good work on youtube, i should do the same, i've already added you on there, right?

It's on facebook, is there a group then? i shall send out messages on my faceybook :D

I suppose, Pearl And Dean don't have anything better to do with their time, they are always clogging up my valuable cinema time, I had to see their name twice , along with Spongebob, while I was trying to enjoy Harry Potter! No justice ¬_¬

Good work on youtube, i should do the same, i've already added you on there, right?

It's on facebook, is there a group then? i shall send out messages on my faceybook :D

WE DO NOT WANT 30 MINS OF ADVERTS for christs sake........ i put a discussion post on the project eurasia group discussion board and one on the muse fan club discussion board..............

(and yes you did add me)

Maybe we should get some of the previous singalong footage and edit it together to advertise it then post the video everywhere

WE DO NOT WANT 30 MINS OF ADVERTS for christs sake........ i put a discussion post on the project eurasia group discussion board and one on the muse fan club discussion board..............

(and yes you did add me)

Maybe we should get some of the previous singalong footage and edit it together to advertise it then post the video everywhere

Okays, if you want, I'll set up a group, and i' make you an admin on it too ^_^

Well, i have tonnes of footage, all the different songs, the Helen foundation doing a speech all the crowds.... I could make that tonight! it's almost midnight, what else would I be doing with my time?

Okays, if you want, I'll set up a group, and i' make you an admin on it too ^_^

Well, i have tonnes of footage, all the different songs, the Helen foundation doing a speech all the crowds.... I could make that tonight! it's almost midnight, what else would I be doing with my time?

It was only an idea......... but it would get good publicity not only for the Helen Foundation but for the singalong in general........ A Facebook group dedicated to various singalongs..... thats a good idea :)

It was only an idea......... but it would get good publicity not only for the Helen Foundation but for the singalong in general........ A Facebook group dedicated to various singalongs..... thats a good idea :)

Well, I've got nothing else to do with my time, i really don't midn making it, and it mifght inspire the people from the previous singalong to join in ^_^

I'm starting the group now, should I say it's not just for London or make this a London Specific group?

Well, I've got nothing else to do with my time, i really don't midn making it, and it mifght inspire the people from the previous singalong to join in ^_^

I'm starting the group now, should I say it's not just for London or make this a London Specific group?

I say we do it just singalongs in general......... So then people from around the world can organise one if they want to

I say we do it just singalongs in general......... So then people from around the world can organise one if they want to

Cool cool, i've made you officer, if you don't like any sections or my spelling is terrible, feel free to change what you like ^_^

Come on other Musers, join in!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/edit.php?officers&gid=114078471371#/group.php?gid=114078471371

Cool cool, i've made you officer, if you don't like any sections or my spelling is terrible, feel free to change what you like ^_^

Come on other Musers, join in!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/edit.php?officers&gid=114078471371#/group.php?gid=114078471371

I expect numbers to go up when not an ungodly english hour..... :LOL:

(thanks for making me a knight of Cydonia :D)

(parents gettin fussy again...... going to bed)

I expect numbers to go up when not an ungodly english hour..... :LOL:

(thanks for making me a knight of Cydonia :D)

(parents gettin fussy again...... going to bed)

Okay, i've invited my fellow Musers from Facebook, let's hope they can feel the Muse love and join in!

Fussy parents, maybe catch you tomorrow then, with good Muse news! ^_^

I'm up for a Scottish one. :)

you are welcome to have a scottish one, they can be held at the same time as the london one... you fancy organising one with fellow scottish musers? ^^

Apologies, I've oonly read the first post :D

BUT I AM FECKING THERE!! XDXD!! :happy:

That's what we like to hear! Join this facebook group for more information ^_^ http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=114078471371&ref=mf

There isn't much, as we only started it yesterday, but stay tuned for more in days to come. Will you be coming to the London singalong, by any chance? :D

That's what we like to hear! Join this facebook group for more information ^_^ http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=114078471371&ref=mf

There isn't much, as we only started it yesterday, but stay tuned for more in days to come. Will you be coming to the London singalong, by any chance? :D

Yeeah, I be living in the West Midlands, so I'ma geussing Landan is the best bet :D

SINGALOOONGS!!!

Well, if we do go ahead with it, I suggest June/July... people will have broken up from School, College, Uni and more people are likely to be off Work then.... plus, we want good weather. England doesn't promise much, but it'll try. ;)

The event would probably last about 2 hours if not more. And judging by last time, i think we did roughly 20 odd songs.... we'll have to start making a setlist :) Suggestions are recommended. Of coruse, that may have to wait until the new album is released. :)

I think a list of people willing to come along should be drawn up on the first page, right Micropaperclip?

i was wondering about this the first part i mean i know none of you know me but i'd absolutely love to go to a mass muse sing along :D but im going to be in year 11 and i dont actually know when me GCSE's are yet and i know there might not be many in my position but there'll still be a few :( is there any chance of it being more towards end of june or even start of july or something ? also are we allowed to bring non muse board members i think i know some muse board members who i could go with but i know crazy friends of mine who are muse fans ( and crazy friends parents who are muse fans for that matter:LOL: ) who would probably love to come along especially seeing as its for a good cause too :)

EDIT : Just read the facebook page if its more towards the 20th june then should be fine anyway im guessing :)

i was wondering about this the first part i mean i know none of you know me but i'd absolutely love to go to a mass muse sing along :D but im going to be in year 11 and i dont actually know when me GCSE's are yet and i know there might not be many in my position but there'll still be a few :( is there any chance of it being more towards end of june or even start of july or something ? also are we allowed to bring non muse board members i think i know some muse board members who i could go with but i know crazy friends of mine who are muse fans ( and crazy friends parents who are muse fans for that matter:LOL: ) who would probably love to come along especially seeing as its for a good cause too :)

EDIT : Just read the facebook page if its more towards the 20th june then should be fine anyway im guessing :)

I was gonna say, my G.C.S.E's had fiinished by half way through june, soo don't worry :D:D

Yeah, there is no determined date with regards the actual event, so don't worry about that just no. Besides, the more people the merrier, so it'll definitely be at a time when more people can turn up.

Like I said, all are welcome! Micropaperclip will add you to the "Choir" list at the beginning of the thread, and if you join the facebook group and check on this thread, you'll have all your questions answered :D

Spread the word!!

I was gonna say, my G.C.S.E's had fiinished by half way through june, soo don't worry :D:D

Awww cool i should be fine then :D

Yeah, there is no determined date with regards the actual event, so don't worry about that just no. Besides, the more people the merrier, so it'll definitely be at a time when more people can turn up.

Like I said, all are welcome! Micropaperclip will add you to the "Choir" list at the beginning of the thread, and if you join the facebook group and check on this thread, you'll have all your questions answered :D

Spread the word!!

Thanks for the help :happy: will start sending out invitations to the group too every muse fan i know :D ive allways wanted to go to one since seeing the videos of Trafalgar should be uber fun

YH_JqPM6Fcs

I finally worked it out! It's taken me long enough :$

Right! terribly sorry if there are any grammar mistakes, my english has begun to become slightly shite over the last few years ^_^

Hope this will inspire people to join in with the singalong. It is poorly made, I believe, and the footage isn't the best, but I filmed it 2 years ago, give me a break! :p

And before anyone asks... it's not me who was singing badly, i promise :$

Archived