Your Muse Collection! (And Collecting Questions)

Niall

:eek: Holy mac! I don't have half that stuff! But I'm working on it ;)

I've just got a semi-relevant question - what would be a reasonable amount to spend on a SMBH 7" vinyl, and a Hysteria 7"?

For SMBH something around £15-17

For Hysteria something like £20, maybe a bit more

if anybody has any of the following for sale please PM me:

Muse EP

Muscle Museum EP

Feeling Good/Hyper Music

Unintended CD 2

Uno CD

Cave CD 2

Sunburn CD 2

Muscle Museum CD 1

Muscle Museum CD 2

Bliss CD 1

New Born CD 1

Knights of Cydonia CD

Invincible CD

Uprising CD

Expect to pay £15-£25 for the CD, £50+ For the vinyl.

That's the extortionate version. If you're patient and shop around, you can get Uno single for less than a tenner and the vinyl for no more than £30. But you have to really know how to hunt and be VERY patient.

I think maybe only a handful of people on these boards are Very good at this sort of thing - Niall, who has Everything (literally! there's next to nothing that he doesn't own :p) and the rest are just good at collecting and spotting a bargain. I'm utterly shite so have paid WAY too much for WAY too many things :chuckle::rolleyes:.

That's the extortionate version. If you're patient and shop around, you can get Uno single for less than a tenner and the vinyl for no more than £30. But you have to really know how to hunt and be VERY patient.

I think maybe only a handful of people on these boards are Very good at this sort of thing - Niall, who has Everything (literally! there's next to nothing that he doesn't own :p) and the rest are just good at collecting and spotting a bargain. I'm utterly shite so have paid WAY too much for WAY too many things :chuckle::rolleyes:.

I used to be good at getting prices right and getting bargains but the Twilight factor has doubled the price for everything. People bid without thinking and pat ridiculous sums for things.

CDs:

Showbiz

OoS

Hullaballoo

Absolution

BHAR

HAARP (Box edition)

The Resistance

Vinyl

SMBH

Starlight

KoC

Invincible

Uprising

DVD

Hullaballoo

Absolution

HAARP

Clothes

BHAR artwork T-shirt (Reading 06)

Winter 2006 Tour T-shirt

Wembley Purple Faces T-shirt

KoC White Jean Belt

Circuit board T-shirt from V fest 08

Black Tracksuit top from sometime in 06

Misc

Inside the Muscle Museum

NME special

Which promo? If it's the German Pr0n one, I will be jealous!

Nah, this one with just Sunburn on it

!Bu8RqE!B2k~$%28KGrHqUOKi0EvPW0knWWBMChFY8d-Q~~_35.JPG

Don't think the seller knew quite what it was, they listed it as 'Sunburn Radio Edit CD single'. What would the German one go for?

i think i got one for about the same amount...or maybe about $10...honestly i'd say its a bargain!

and damn the twitlight factor!

Booyah! Agreed, twilight should just go die. Because Muse is touring, would the prices of everything increase regardless of twilight and then settle down again next year? Or will the twilight factor just continue to keep prices high?

Booyah! Agreed, twilight should just go die. Because Muse is touring, would the prices of everything increase regardless of twilight and then settle down again next year? Or will the twilight factor just continue to keep prices high?

i know...i'm hoping it all dies down...it was funny there was a copy of NME that i was bidding on that ended up going for $40!!! and then i saw another copy and i managed to nab it for $4 :D i win hahaha :)

i think its peaking atm...and it'll go down again once the hype for the movie has passed...

Nah, this one with just Sunburn on it

!Bu8RqE!B2k~$%28KGrHqUOKi0EvPW0knWWBMChFY8d-Q~~_35.JPG

Don't think the seller knew quite what it was, they listed it as 'Sunburn Radio Edit CD single'. What would the German one go for?

Damn I forgot I was bidding one that!!!!

Just checked my emails

When Muse disappear to recrd the new album that will be a better time to look for collectibles again. But Muse's latest campaign to be everywhere all the time probably will lessen this effect...

good advice niall :) also means less dodgy stuff...

like the guy that has a bidding war for a signed copy of Q mag glastonbury edition...

Updated List

if anybody has any of the following for sale please PM me:

Muse EP

Muscle Museum EP

Feeling Good/Hyper Music

Unintended CD 2

Uno CD

Cave CD 2

Sunburn CD 2

Muscle Museum CD 1

Muscle Museum CD 2

Bliss CD 1