:dance: I can speak very limited Indonesian! :p

The gate opens at 5:30 PM. Did you get Pen A tickets? :D

it's ok tee. indonesian language is very easy. :D well, if you know my english (especially speaking skill) you will find i'm very very bad in english. :D

No, I didn't buy pen A ticket Tee. cos i don't know how the crowd in singapore would be. i'm very small, so i bought seat ticket. but, i feel a bit sorry. i think i should bought standing ticket.

The grammar is easy but ahh I don't know, I just can't speak it. :( I think your English is excellent for someone who doesn't speak it as their first language! :yesey:

Ah. :( The crowds in Indonesia are more rough I think! We won't be at the same entrance, but if you want to come a bit earlier and meet me before the gig then go to your entry later on then I'm fine with that. :D

The grammar is easy but ahh I don't know, I just can't speak it. :( I think your English is excellent for someone who doesn't speak it as their first language! :yesey:

Ah. :( The crowds in Indonesia are more rough I think! We won't be at the same entrance, but if you want to come a bit earlier and meet me before the gig then go to your entry later on then I'm fine with that. :D

yes indonesian grammar is very easy. i think we just need to know the vocabulary. well i'm not excellent in english Tee. it just fair i think.

hmm, i think i will come to stadium at 4 or 4.30 after hang around with my friend. well, hopefully we can meet Tee. :)

well i will prepare myself for tomorrow. :)

Archived