amazing fun :D (wasnt as good as dublin though, and same setlist)

cos it said O2 on it :mad:

:yesey: already have the morning off work, and a loan from my mum until i get paid at the end of the month! :LOL:

Lol nothing will beat dublin . . . well Wembley will :D

Haha im getting a loan off my mum too :LOL:

Cant wait to see everyone again! :)

well on the zane interview on mtv some asked when they would be back in ireland and they said november and hopefully the summer so fingers crossed but that mite be oxygen mmm

Hopefully they'll same me some money and play oxygen cos I'm going for 3 days this year. (Even thought they usually have a shit line up)

yeah brill pics pip so was london better than dublin

Yes and no! Yes because I was right on the barrier so had an amazing view. No because the band were clearly lacking in energy compared to the Dublin gig.

There was no crazy, leg-swinging, barrier-hanging Matt in evidence at the gig on the 12th, not like in Dublin!:LOL::LOL:

Yes and no! Yes because I was right on the barrier so had an amazing view. No because the band were clearly lacking in energy compared to the Dublin gig.

There was no crazy, leg-swinging, barrier-hanging Matt in evidence at the gig on the 12th, not like in Dublin!:LOL::LOL:

ahh lol yeah the leg swinging and barrier hanging was great :LOL::LOL:

Who from this thread is heading to Wembley/LCCC? Thats just cos I'm too lazy to check posts. Think my parents are paying for Them Croked Vultures(christmas pressie), so can get tickets for this on Wednesday(or whenever). No Leaving Cert to screw me over this time.

Who from this thread is heading to Wembley/LCCC? Thats just cos I'm too lazy to check posts. Think my parents are paying for Them Croked Vultures(christmas pressie), so can get tickets for this on Wednesday(or whenever). No Leaving Cert to screw me over this time.

im hopefully heading to wembley but what are other irish people doing about the presale?

apparently seetickets dont deliver to ireland and everyone from the uk seems to expect people to be familiar with the system. i've never used anything other than ticketmaster.

im hopefully heading to wembley but what are other irish people doing about the presale?

apparently seetickets dont deliver to ireland and everyone from the uk seems to expect people to be familiar with the system. i've never used anything other than ticketmaster.

Im gonna try the presale.

Lol I'm the same . . Im ticketmaster through and through!

I'm gonna put my dads london address in for the delivery address.

So if ya know anyone if the UK i suggest using their address

Yeah tis a bit annoying. Hopefully an option to print them off. If box office collection is the only way, then so be it, I'll go that way. Not pushed bout barrier anyway. Oddly enough when the gig is on may be the first weekend of me starting the h.dip teaching course...good start.

Archived