What was so funny about the pidgeon?

And there was something else, but I forgot it.

Oh well there was a pigeon who just sat on a high window ledge watching the crowd for ages then sometime during the day, someone brought the crowds attention to it and everyone started chanting "JUMP JUMP JUMP" and as it walked towards the edge everyone would just go "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH" and then continue to chant jump, then the pidgeon jumped and everyone just cheered. It was one of those things where you'd have to have been there.

The people in the line were good fun, whenever anyone would drive or walk past us everyone would cheer for them. Was funny watching them trying to keep their cool :LOL:

christhumbsup.jpg

Aw! :awesome:

lol dunno how the pigeon thing started but when we were in the queue... must've been around... 3 or 4 because it was still bright.. there was a pigeon on one of the high windowsills outside the O2 that kept walking back and forth and looked like it was trying to decide whether to fly off or not. basically, it became dubbed 'suicidal' and everyone started shouting jump at it and everyone was taking photos and all that jazz. and then it finally jumped and everyone cheered really loudly and it kind of got scared and fell into an alcove in the wall! :LOL:

Ah, thank you. :D

New Born with knee-slide. Hopefully you can view it in High Definition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gunqS8juTDM

:eek: It's made of several kinds of awesome!

Seriously? Well that's the best bit of news I've had all day! :awesome:

I think my friends are gonna be very happy if its in the round, they were pretty hyped about how close we were gonna be if it was an end stage. :p

Yep, I think its pretty much definite that it will be; from what Dom said recently. Im really hoping it is, because I will be much closer than I would be if it was a normal end stage. :)

Isn't it just :happy: I just love Muse, can't wait to see them again, yey, and from reading their programme it sounds as though they are wanting to do bigger and better live shows, which is immense :D

Ahh yeh, whats in the tour programme? Worth getting it? Im so excited about Friday :dance:

Archived