The crowd was amazing. Everyone around me knew most of the words to every song. Nowbody was standing around looking bored. :happy:

i dont know about everyone else but there was a couple of times i nearly got sick due to shouting every lyric to every single song and completely emptying my lungs until i felt faint lol.

Seated is still great! Ive been seated at the O2 for a number of gigs, and it was bloody awesome. Shame about some of the boring lot who moan at you for standing.....oh well. :p Ive got seated for the O2, block 106...where are you??

Snap! I'm 106 too and definitely am going to be standing :D

the heat from various topless / half naked people surrounding me wasnt a great help lol how did u manage to jump around with that bag on your back?

The sweaty topless guys served as a good easy passage to slide up closer to the barrier :LOL:

I dunno, i forgot it was their after the 1st few songs and it served as a cushion when i was jumping around :p

The sweaty topless guys served as a good easy passage to slide up closer to the barrier :LOL:

I dunno, i forgot it was their after the 1st few songs and it served as a cushion when i was jumping around :p

lol tru dat but the part where they were exhausted and using me for support and my cheek was nearly buried in their pits....

I seen cameras around the stage, I'm gonna just assume they were for the screens and they weren't recording anything?

Would be great to be able to relive last night D:

Just for the screens. If they were recording a dvd it would be one of the london dates or the paris date.

Archived