Excuse me. I am here.

Firend or not, keep your perv-buisess out of this place. It it my Swedish area, and I'd like to keep it clean from filth. Therefore, Danes, Norweigans, pervbuisness and n00bs are NOT welcome here.

The Smiths. Mmmmmm..

So, I've gotten to know loads of band lately. Laakso, The Smiths, Weezer (not really, but I'd love to hear more) and now I feel up for Leonard Cohen. Good or not?

Excuse me. I am here.

Firend or not, keep your perv-buisess out of this place. It it my Swedish area, and I'd like to keep it clean from filth. Therefore, Danes, Norweigans, pervbuisness and n00bs are NOT welcome here.

The Smiths. Mmmmmm..

So, I've gotten to know loads of band lately. Laakso, The Smiths, Weezer (not really, but I'd love to hear more) and now I feel up for Leonard Cohen. Good or not?

Cohen's proper suicide music, but meh, he's a Jew so that lets him off.

I downloaded a load of Weezer for you t'other day... then you vanished. Haha Mona, you're in a mood tonight :p

Oh, Hey I admire the Swedes and the Danes

I watch Dogme 95 films most of the time.

Dont worry I come in peace.

I shall think of it. Danes. *shudders*

I've thought.

I amdire yur respect for different people. No matter is they are royalty like the Swedes or filth like the Danes.

Welcome.

Cohen's proper suicide music, but meh, he's a Jew so that lets him off.

I downloaded a load of Weezer for you t'other day... then you vanished. Haha Mona, you're in a mood tonight :p

I reckoned he was a Jew yes.

Suicide music is my second name, along with rude, honest bastard.

Yes, I might be.

Why yes, I belive I am!

But it vanishes once you lot get drunk. Innit. We were at the vodka section of Tesco for ages today. We decided against Smirnoff and Red Square (far too... brewed in Warrington...) and went for Absolut Citron. Damn that's good stuff.

Just mascara'd. Glad I didn't get fully makeuped though, on the account of the allergic reaction I had to the mascara! I could understand if it had been some cheap one.. but it was a £21 YSL one.

Should've, but they're just all so lovely. Except one. Haha, you're just suicidal, admit it. They have been forwarded. You now will probably know the email addresses for everyone doing Russian Studies at Manc :LOL:

Not a flower, but some form of plant thing. S'quite nice really. No idea what type though.

Good luck getting Mozza tickets. He completely sold out in like... minutes here. Gutted we were, gutted. Claire started trying to book at like 08.30 even though they weren't on release until 9.. and nada. :'( what dates is he playing Sweden?

Still not working?! Oooh the hair looks wonderful. God, I'd seriously kill a small child for your colour. Have you highlighted it?

Wooooo! No uni tomorrow, bottle of Hardy's Chardy in the fridge... haaamazing. :D Lund treating you good?

That's true. That's why we do nothing but drink. I shall prove that tomorrow. Oh yes. Haha, Red Square sounds wonderful! I'd quite like to get some fancy hexpensive Stolichnaya, but I'm not paying overprice for a bottle of death, 's just not cricket. Absolut is nice though. Mmmm.

Ouch! Does it swell up or something? I'd like to get professionally makeuped some day...but we're too inhibited here innit. It's always fun to shop eyeshadow and mascara though, since the people working in the store are always nice to presumed gay guys.

Oooh fanks for the info! It's pretty bråttom if I want to go somewhere this autumn too. Hmmmm.

Like an aspidistra or something? I should really get one of those...mmmmm...they're great.

Mozzer's playing 1st and 2nd April I believe, in Gothenburg and Stockholm...I saw him back in '02 though (with said throat cyst, but still :D) , so I'm not going to kill myself if I miss it really. I guess you'll have to hang out outside of the Opera until someone sells you a ticket innit.

Nope. Nah, I don't do highlighting. 'S just John Frieda. When I lose all my hair from overperming I shall send it to you in a neat bag.

Woo! I'm off tomorrow too, aren't Fridays off just fabulous! I have to study all day though, so that's not good, but I hope I can get something done tonight as well.

What a filled up Swedish thread today! Välkomna!

Friday is the night to party, which makes it the best night to do laundry cause everyone's out :D (4 washing machines between 500 people was really good planning on Manchester's part...) I got me dad a bottle of that at Christmas. It's not terribly expensive, I think it was £12 for a litre...

It just itches and runs so it looks like I'm crying on the bus journey home... Aww, damn you shy Swedes. Hehe it's a known fact that women adore gay men. Reminds me of a League of Gentlemen sketch it does...

I just love the English in those emails. In soviet Russia, email writes YOU.

It's in my houseplant thread... somewhere :D

Oh poppycocks. Ah well. I suppose it's the big man's way of stopping me from killing Mozza fans with a glare. Good plan, or I could just try and sneak in. I reckon I could absail into the Lowry... Seriously, like 6 Manchester dates all went. Now half of the tickets are on ebay for millions.

Damn it's good stuff! Woo! Score! Free hair.

Fridays off are the best thing since Parrs Wood Tescos. :D Is your Russian really that hard this semester? Ye poor thing!

See, the kids have realised where all the fun is at, innit :D

Favourite Lund Friday night when not going to see the indie kids: Me and Lisa drinking rum while she does her laundry. I though noone else knew of that wonderful scheme :LOL: Nah, Stolichnaya may not be too expensive (seeing how I'd happily buy calva for 500 spänn...) but us Swedes rather get out booze cheap.

That's awful! There's mascara for allergic people too right? I swear I saw one of them t'other day (a mascara, not an allergic person :D) I really should apply for a job in one of them makeup stores...I'd probably be killed by some zealous Nazi-Christians, but it'd be so worth it.

:LOL: :LOL: *dies* Awwww Allah be with our Rusk druzya.

Saw it, fancy! :happy: Is it hard to keep it living you reckon?

That must surely be it. God I hate other ticket buyers, utter fuckers they are. Did you hear anything about the Manchester vs cancer thing? Did Marr and Rourke play together after all?

It sure is, I'd never manage without it. And when even I notice a difference, it must be quite good. I should send you a strand each week, and by next winter you could sell it as пйор свидиш хэр on the streets of Sheffield.

They are? That must be good stuff then :D Rusk's just...too much :stunned: I just can't see how we're supposed to manage. Ah fuck it, there's always rum and paracetamol.

Have they exploded?

Haha 'fraid not. I didn't mention anything cause the idea's just SO good. Especially because the BOP's on and everyone on campus is rammed into Owens Park bar. :D Plus, Arpy's bar is open on a Friday so we can go there and drink whilst the spin cycle's on :D WOOO Richmond Park Facilities Block! You can see it on google earth and everything :D

I can pretty much guarantee I'll be allergic to it. Damn my skin in hell. Haha you should! You'd get ace discounts too.

Well, we shall see. I've managed to kill every plant I've ever had... even cacti "bah it doesn't need watering.. it's invincible..."

Yep. Bastards. Yeah, I heard about that, on at the MEN. I'm not sure cause I was in Leeds so didn't get tickets, but I'm sure it'll be on the MEN webshite...

Your hair is looking absolutly wonderful. I hate you so much for that :LOL: I've decided to stop dying mine now, in the hope it'll look a bit more... healthy. Haha! Please do! I could have me own wig and everyfin by like.. 2078.

They're amazing. I'd go mad if I had to go in on a Friday. Haha rum. Yarrr. Pirat Pelle. God I swear this dictionary has been such a source of fun :D Tack!

Possibly... although there's no entrails to suggest it... Maybe an implode.

Haha, they've thought of everything innit :LOL: Ruddy you for having your own pub. Our closest is a mile away and reeks of alcoholism (actually, it does, you can't miss that smell) Haha Google Earth. Does it do Magistratsvägen 55 in Lund? :D

That's awful :( The discounts wouldn't be as tempting as a proper reason to get to wear a hair flower to work. Mmmmhm.

:LOL: Bra Rhiân! (That's Swedish by the way. Errr.)

They probably didn't play anything fun though...boring bastards they are nowadays...I'd do anything to see Rourke and Marr together in concert.

Aw fanks :happy: There are other colour-intended Frieda shampoos y'know? Do what I do (every bloody day :LOL: ), go on their webshite and do the test. Mmmhm. At least you've got curlier hair, so it's a tie innit. 2078 sounds a logical goal.

Inga problem. Undrar vad jag ska skriva för att du ska bli riktigt förvirrad. Kanske någonting om subjektstvång, eftersom huvudsatsen i denna mening innehåller ett tveksamt användande av just detta tvång, som ju finns i engelska också. Wow that took time :LOL: I'm turning into a proper academic innit. If you can translate that, I shall give you a flower. :D Or a bag of hair.

Implosion sounds feasible.

Dear Windows Media Player Shuffle Function, stop playing Smiths songs, it's making me look stupid on Lastfm.

Too right! It's a shit place though. Although drink is cheap... Ooh it may do. Let's have a look. Definately does M14 6YZ though :D

Haha so true! Nah, it's not too bad. Just trial and error. You learn what you can use and what you can't, then you use it till your skin finally packs up and you start having to use baby lotion/shampoo :D

Haha I gathered, cause last time I checked I definately wasn't a bra.

Yeah, I used to use the Radiant Red one when I was... red. But then I got allergic to it :D Oooh that webshite sounds fun... It's no tie! Not at all!

Give me 10 minutes whilst I play with the dictionary and cognates then I'll get back to you for my flower and hair bag. :D

Haha Media Player is shite. Then again iTunes seems to have a really big Vreeswijk/Boudewijn obsession at the moment. Mmmm iTunes.

Something about "my name is Pelle and I am really mean and smelly and want to confuse you possibly by using big and stupid swedish words which aren't in the dictionary/colloquialisms" then something about it happening in English too. Bah, come the end of 10 credits Swedish next year, I'll be kicking both yours and Mona's arses. Just you wait...

Cheap drinks may compensate. Not too often though. I wonder if you can see people burning stuff outside the buildings from space :LOL:

I see...this baby stuff everyone keeps talking about might just be nice...maybe even for ovarian boys like me. I should get something like it, since according to Lisa, water-based face lotions are no good during winter, and I need something baaaaby smooth for shaving. Oh yes. (No, not male manly testosterone stuff, it all stinks of gym class.)

:D It's a very common word though, so I hope it doesn't feel too weird. Hope our word for 'six' doesn't either.

Allergic again! Argh! John Frieda is fabulous, but I'm always secretly hoping for him to show me some 'instant curlifier cream', and he never does :D

Sounds good :D

I honestly don't get shuffle functions. How is it physically possible for my mp3 player to play three Wonderful Woman in a row, different versions, but still. It's ridiculous. It did repent with 'I will survive though'. Good save.

Something about "my name is Pelle and I am really mean and smelly and want to confuse you possibly by using big and stupid swedish words which aren't in the dictionary/colloquialisms" then something about it happening in English too. Bah, come the end of 10 credits Swedish next year, I'll be kicking both yours and Mona's arses. Just you wait...

Haha, that's painfully accurate :D Colloquialisms though? Jag betackar mig damens elakhet. Does that stupid dictionary have a definition for 'ju'? I'd love to hear that, since I have no idea as how to translate that into Saesnick.

Haha that's be so cool. You can see the car that's always parked opposite my window there... I wonder, if I were to lay still in the carpark for a week or so, if I'd get on it.

Johnson & Johnson's baby stuff is about the only thing I can use at the moment. It smells sooo nice. If you like to smell like baby. See, Lisa's right, but most non-water based stuffs contain Lanolin, which is like pouring acid on my skin... actually. SHIT It's the Body Shop stuff. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! But yes, the baby shampoo is wonderful. It makes your hair lighter somehow and heaps softer.

Nah, I can cope with those two. It's just... I found full fart in the dictionary yesterday and ahaha. Oh dear. :LOL: I need to grow up.

Yep, I can only use stuff for so long before bits of skin start falling off. S'worse in winter. Bah. Haha I've told you! L'oreal curl activating stuff. I'll have a look in Boots next time I'm in and send it you as a thank you for the book which gave me full fart and the other one which told me how to make it plural. :D

They're shite. What's worse, is when they insist on replaying tracks you keep skipping. Although sometimes they can just have the most phenomenal shuffle thing going on.

Pah! Fluent I tell you, fluent. It has LOADS on 'ju' looks like it all depends on context. Best part of translation. Gah, why do I enjoy it so much.

Oh I'd love to see that.

Oh you so should go do something for them cameras. Write Rhiân with stolen trolleys and burning tires.

See, I'm not really into baby smell at the moment (even though I may smell like breast milk...), otherwise that'd be fabulous! Isn't it awful when there's stuff you just can't use :( I'm trying to convince both Erik and Lisa to use Frieda at the moment...I'm also trying to talk Lisa into doing a perm, but I'm not expecting stordåd.

:LOL: Didn't think of that one :D It does have a beautiful retroflex d, like them Hindi people, though, which is good. Mmmm.

Oh, I did find the curl activating thing yer, but I fear the perm itself is too weak, thanks...the activating stuff I got from the hairdresser is working quite well though, at the moment. Fulla farter :D I have no idea why I would ever want to say that in plural :LOL:

They can have, today was oh so musical and gay. Mmmmmmmmmmhm.

Mmmmmm fördjupning! So you're doing Swedish then? I got some Havana Club today, instead of the ordinary Bacardi (just because Havana Club is proper Cuban and I'd rather support Fidel) and it's just...not nice. Anything works with Coke though, which is good. I ended up drinking beer instead. I've also tried my new concept: three eyeliners in one makeupping session. I hope it's visible. (Thems are brown, aqua and white. Took ages to put on, since I accidentally smeared mascara beneath my eye and had to redo it all. Bollocks. I wonder if I actually caught it on camera though. Maybe if you look closely. Ah well.)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/Krasnojarsk/ebc376be.jpg

How you been this evening? :happy:

You know some bastard stole our already stolen trolley...

Ah it's so fluffy and youth filled a smell. You're missing out. Nahhh, Nicky Clarke is the better colour shampoo. It's pump action :D Hehe perms.

See, you fail to see the magic of your language... Haha it's even funnier. This may be full fart, but here we have the fulla farter. Oh grow up Rhian. :LOL: :LOL:

I think so. It's either 10 credits Swedish and 10 credits from outside the department, or 20 credits outside the department. Woo! Oh god Bacardi is so horrid. Rum in general.. gah. Oooh they look very subtle. You put your eyeliner in a different place to me though... like, under the lashes?

Ah the evening's been grand. I had a wonderful drunken phonecall which ended up in just far too much giggling.