'Muse: Inside The Muscle Museum' (biography)

Look out for the follow-up sometime around when they decide to stage 'Devon & Hell: Muse The Musical - An Ice Spectacular!', circa 2020.

Coming to an enormodome near you...

*spanks him suitably for suggesting it*

you know, you shouldn't say things like that, matthew might find it a suitably amusing idea and just do it. lol

i mean, look at the whole crytology thing. :rolleyes:

I actually thought it was a pretty crap book... Yeah, informative, but not well-written at all. I found at least 10 typos and plenty of awkward sentences in the first few chapters, so I just wasn't very impressed. Oh well.

well, everyone has an opinion.

and it's not nesicarily the author's fault there are typos, that could be the printer or editor's fault, you twat.

Was there even an editor? Didn't look like it. If so, it's the author's fault for hiring such a crap editor! :LOL:

ive been intending to buy this book for a while....and i was going to today until i realised i was going on holiday for 2 weeks tommoz haha.......sounds good.i first came to muse during the release of absoloution when i saw TIRO on Kerrang.......been into them loads since and it would be cool for me to read this as ive only read probs 2 interviews with them.

you are such a trouble making butt fuck, you know that miles?

i hope this author dude comes to your house with a flame thrower and melts your pink flamingos or something.

i bet your house is tacky enough to have some in the front yard.

admit it.

if nothing else, i bet it has lawn gnomes, and he can blow them up or somethign.

just for you, stupid boy. :p

you are such a trouble making butt fuck, you know that miles?

i hope this author dude comes to your house with a flame thrower and melts your pink flamingos or something.

i bet your house is tacky enough to have some in the front yard.

admit it.

if nothing else, i bet it has lawn gnomes, and he can blow them up or somethign.

just for you, stupid boy. :p

:LOL::LOL: That just made my day! And actually my mom made a pink flamingo in art class when she was little, it's sitting here in my basement about 10 feet away from me... :p

there you go.

he's going to come to your house, go down to your basement, and blow up your pink flamingo. *dies laughing*

and then on the way out, he's gonna hump your mom or something, just for the sickness factor.

*disclaimer*: i don't really think that you would do any of the above mentioned things, author dude.

it's just a lot of fun to harass miles.

there you go.

he's going to come to your house, go down to your basement, and blow up your pink flamingo. *dies laughing*

and then on the way out, he's gonna hump your mom or something, just for the sickness factor.

*disclaimer*: i don't really think that you would do any of the above mentioned things, author dude.

it's just a lot of fun to harass miles.

:LOL: It's my mom's flamingo, she made it in art class!

Eww. :stunned:

while i was in hospital that book kept me company,i read b4 my operation and after it really got me through and i learned many muse facts! its a brillient read five stars. t also showed how hard its was for out boys to get into the business and how much shit they had to take,very insightful i must say. i recommen this book for all muse fans and non muse fans as it has a brillient story to it i love it i reckon i can read this over and over again! go and buy it 13.99 rrp! :cool:

while i was in hospital that book kept me company,i read b4 my operation and after it really got me through and i learned many muse facts! its a brillient read five stars. t also showed how hard its was for out boys to get into the business and how much shit they had to take,very insightful i must say. i recommen this book for all muse fans and non muse fans as it has a brillient story to it i love it i reckon i can read this over and over again! go and buy it 13.99 rrp! :cool:

Jeez they're selling it for that much!! you can get two real books for that, or go to a second hand bookshop and get loads! Not that I'm knocking people reading it, it's just expensive for such a sort of book. Also all the anecdotes and stuff in it are on the internet, the only really new stuff is in the early formation of the band...

Archived