MBDVD Releases

user5b32ccf1ba

• 2 weeks later...

I am happy to announce a new feature of MuseBootlegs.com, the Artwork Gallery. You can find this at http://www.musebootlegs.com/gallery/

It contains over 500 pieces of artwork suiting both CD and DVD. Register to upload your own (or other peoples) artwork that isn't already there.

Any problems please let me know and happy bootlegging!

Regards,

Paul.

PS

I am working on a project to link all of the seperate parts of MuseBootlegs into one as we have quite a variety of pages :p

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

MBDVD012 - Glastonbury 2010

Date: June 26th 2010

Venue: Worthy Farm (Glastonbury Festival)

City: Pilton

MuseGlastonbury2010MBDVD012.png

Taper: Mystery (TV broadcast) & crowbian (radio broacast)

Lineage:

Video: BBC2 > MPEG2-TS > AVS Video ReMaker > MPEG-PS > DVDLabPro2

Audio:

Channel 1 - stereo mp2

Channel 2 - demuxed 256kbps mp3 > TFM Audio Tool > 256kbps AC3 5.1 upmix

Radio: BBC6 iPlayer > ESI Maya 44 soundcard > SP-SPSC-2 cable > Sony PCM-M10 (@ 44.1/16) >

USB > HDD > Sound Forge 9.0 (normalize, fades) > CD Wave (track splits) > TLH (FLAC 6)

Channel 1 - FLAC6 > TFM Audio Tool > 384kbps AC3

Channel 2 - FLAC6 > TFM Audio Tool > 448kbps AC3 5.1 upmix

Rating:

Video: A+

Audio: A

Tracklist:

01. Uprising

02. Supermassive Black Hole

03. New Born

04. Map of the Problematique

05. Guiding Light

06. Citizen Erased

07. Nishe

08. United States Of Eurasia

09. Feeling Good

10. Undisclosed Desires

11. Resistance

12. Interlude + Hysteria

13. House of the Rising Sun instrumental + Time Is Running Out

14. Starlight

15. Stockholm Sydnrome

16. Where The Streets Have No Name (U2 cover, with The Edge)

17. Plug In Baby

18. Man With A Harmonica + Knights Of Cydonia

Bonus Footage:

Interview with The Edge (cuts in)**

Photo Gallery

Radio Broadcast with 5.1 upmix

- Tracklisting

01. (DJ intro)Uprising

02. Supermassive Black Hole

03. New Born

04. Map of the Problematique

05. Guding Light

06. Citizen Erased

07. Nishe

08. United States Of Eurasia (cuts - DJ outro)

09. (DJ intro) Where The Streets Have No Name (U2 cover, with The Edge)

Artwork:

Cover:

b6d82d87940824.gif

Label:

06b48887941042.gif

Screenshots:

th_vlcsnap-2010-07-11-04h35m35s246.png

th_vlcsnap-2010-07-11-04h36m59s63.png

th_vlcsnap-2010-07-11-04h37m07s143.png

th_vlcsnap-2010-07-11-04h37m18s0.png

th_vlcsnap-2010-07-11-04h37m28s93.png

Notes:

A massive thanks to the recording shared by inabsentia, as I had to use a mere number of frames from your recording to fix a single glitch in my own during Knights Of Cydonia.

Another massive thanks to crowbian for sharing the radio broadcast which has come in as a last minute addition to the disc when I decided to give the 5.1 upmix a try.

And one last massive thanks to Benit, for providing the amazing artwork, and the fantastic DVD menus which are what make this DVD so professional looking.

Apologies if the 5.1 upmix hasn't come off quite right. The first time I've attempted it, but the software came recommended. I don't have the equipment to test it myself either, just wanted to attempt something for you guys.

Thanks to Paul and Phil for letting me tackle this project! Hope everything's come out good enough for our standards but, feel free to re-author anything that's horribly wrong!!

** Interview cuts in but nothing was missed bar the introduction. All he said about playing with Muse is included.

Hope you all enjoy this DVD! I had fun putting it together.

http://torrents.musebootlegs.com/details.php?id=514

These look fantastic but I'm having a real problem activating my account. After a few tries I finally received the email, and after fumbling about with the link I finally got it to go the the correct page. However, that page consisted of the message: "An error has occured!

Your account was not found. Please ensure you copied the link correctly."

To double check I went to the manual activation page, copy/pasted my details in and it gave me the same error. So then I clicked on the Contact Staff link and it said you could only get there after logging in.

This is really starting to get on my tits now :erm:

EDIT: Tried with a different username/email and it worked fine :rolleyes: No idea what went on there, oh well.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

MBDVD013 - Big Day Out Festival

Dates: 2004-01-24 & 2007-01-25 & 2010-01-22

Venue: Sydney Showground

City: Sydney, NS

BDO-CasePreview.png

Recorded by:

Luke Boyle* (2004 Sunburn and Butterflies & Hurricanes, 2007 and 2010) & unknown (2004)

Authored by:

Mystery

Video lineage:

2004 -- .m2v > AVS Video Converter (correct ratio) > mpeg-2 > Womble MPEG Wizard DVD 5.0 > mpeg-2 > DVD-Lab Pro 2

2007 -- .vob > VideoReDo (split footage from interview) > mpeg-2 > DVD-Lab Pro 2

2010 -- .vob > VideoReDo (split footage from interview) > mpeg-2 > DVD-Lab Pro 2

Audio lineage:

2004 -- tracks 1, 2, 7: Absolution Australian Bonus Disc > .flac > .ac3 > joined to mpeg-2 > DVD-Lab Pro 2

2004 -- tracks 3, 4, 6: MD > Adobe Audition > .wav > .flac > .ac3 > joined to mpeg-2 > DVD-Lab Pro 2

2004 -- complete: demuxed .ac3 from video > Goldwave (normalize and equalize) > .ac3 > joined to mpeg-2 > DVD-Lab Pro 2

2004 5.1 -- demuxed .ac3 from video > TFM Audio Tool > ac3 6 channel > DVD-Lab Pro 2

2007 5.1 -- demuxed .ac3 from video > TFM Audio Tool > ac3 6 channel > DVD-Lab Pro 2

2010 5.1 -- demuxed .ac3 from video > TFM Audio Tool > ac3 6 channel > DVD-Lab Pro 2

2004 Radio Broadcast -- MD > Adobe Audition > .wav > .flac > .ac3 > DVD-Lab Pro 2

Setlist:

01. Stockholm Syndrome

02. New Born

03. Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist

04. Butterflies & Hurricanes

05. Citizen Erased

06. Sunburn

07. Muscle Museum

01. Knights Of Cydonia

02. New Born

03. Supermassive Black Hole

04. Stockholm Syndrome

01. Undisclosed Desires

02. United States Of Eurasia

03. Starlight

04. Back In Black (featuring Nic Cester)

Bonus Content:

Big Day Out 2004 Interview

Big Day Out 2007 Interview

Big Day Out 2010 Interview

Uno - 10:30 Slot, 2000

Time Is Running Out - Channel V, 2004

Big Day Out 2004 Radio Broadcast (audio only track)

-Tracklist

01. Stockholm Syndrome

02. New Born

03. Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist

04. Butterflies & Hurricanes

05. Sunburn

06. Muscle Museum

07. Hysteria

08. Bliss

09. Time Is Running Out

10. Plug In Baby

Artwork:

Cover:

5367a699605619.gif

Disc label:

7d108099548101.gif

Screenshots:

vlcsnap2010092801h55m28.th.png

vlcsnap2010092801h55m48.th.png

vlcsnap2010092801h57m20.th.png

vlcsnap2010092801h56m46.th.png

vlcsnap2010092801h57m46.th.png

vlcsnap2010092801h58m19.th.png

Notes:

Thank you to Luke for recording the majority of this, and the unknown-to-me recorder of the rest of the 2004 footage. If anyone can inform me who recorded it, I'd gladly add credit for them on this torrent.

Thank you to David Woods for compiling the radio rip of the 2004 footage, made for a nice bonus feature since not all the songs were broadcast on TV.

Once again, a huge thanks for Benit for the fantastic artwork and menu designs. Always a pleasure to work with him on these projects.

Was quite an awkward disc to make, with the 2004 footage. I hope everything's come off alright. Apologies if the lineage is confusing, I have NO idea how to list all what I did for this and I'm sure I made an error or two in listing it. So, basically, to dumb that down so you know what I did:

I took .m2v files of SS, NB, TOADA, CE, an mpeg of MM and .vob's of B&H and Sunburn, made them all the same/correct ratio and spliced them all together. I then replaced the audio from separate (better) sources for all but Citizen Erased, where no alternate source existed. I attached all those to the video files and exported that as an mpeg-2. I then demuxed the audio in DVD-Lab and then normalized that audio file so it all ran smoothly at the same volume. I then saved that back as an .ac3 and imported it into DVD-Lab and used that together with the existing video file. I hope that made sense.

Anyway, all that isn't overly important. I just hope you enjoy the disc! Once more, a lot of fun to make.

--

Download link: http://torrents.musebootlegs.com/details.php?id=578

Thanks to James for creating the DVD.

Was looking forward to downloading it, then it said the server was down :(

Hope all is good and its back up soon. :happy:

EDIT: It's up and going and I'm downloading the torrent now.

Is there any chance of doing one of these 'compilation' dvds for the Rock am Ring and/ or Rock in Rio festivals?

Was looking forward to downloading it, then it said the server was down :(

Hope all is good and its back up soon. :happy:

EDIT: It's up and going and I'm downloading the torrent now.

Is there any chance of doing one of these 'compilation' dvds for the Rock am Ring and/ or Rock in Rio festivals?

Cramming 2002, 2004, 2007 and 2010 on the same disc. Especially since we've already done 2004 as a standalone release.

As for Rock in Rio, there's only footage from 2008 and 2010, not really much to go on for a compilation DVD.

Also know that we always try to have some sort of unseen footage on every disc we produce.

Open to all suggestions though!

Thanks very much for this guys, it's/you're awesome! :D

I finally figured out how to watch the PRO DVD version of the Montreux Jazz Festival using VLC (currently downloading your MBDVD one :D), but I've had no luck finding a software for Mac that'll write the Video_ts folder onto a blank DVD so I can watch it as a normal DVD. :(

I'd previously used AVS Disc Creator for the RAH DVD Liam made when I had Windows, and that worked fine, but I've since upgraded to Macs and there doesn't seem to be a decent freeware that does it. Any suggestions? Soz for n00by-ness :p

• 1 year later...

MBDVD014 - Live on MCM Cafe

Date: 10th November 1999

Venue: MCM Cafe

City: Paris

Taper: Recorded by Julien (lossless.fr)

Lineage:

Video: DVB-ADSL [MCM] > .TS > Freebox > PC > ProjectX > DVD Lab Pro 2.5 > VideoReDo > DVD Lab Pro 2.5

Audio: VHS > Pinnacle DC 10+ > Pinnacle Studio v.8.3 (AVI MJPEG) > Virtual Dub (WAV) > FLAC > WAV > Sony Vegas (Sync with video) > WAV

Rating:

Video: A

Audio: A

01 - Uno

02 - Cave

03 - Sunburn

04 - Sober

05 - Recess

06 - Falling Down

07 - Agitated

08 - Muscle Museum

09 - Overdue

10 - Fillip

11 - Showbiz

12 - Do We Need This?

Artwork:

DVD Cover:

mbdvd014cover.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Label:

Amazing yet again, Thanks Benit!! :)

Notes:

Thanks to Julien for uploading the DVD back in 2009; the video hasn't been touched - I've just synced up the VHS audio. I started this well over a year ago but my HDD crashed and I couldn't be arsed to do it again. Restarted a few months ago and finally finished it. No fake upmix this time as my software wouldn't work.

Again thanks to Julien for making this DVD possible.

Enjoy,

Paul

Archived