MBDVD Releases

user5b32ccf1ba

MBDVD002REVA

Date: August 16th 2008

Venue: (Hylands Park) V Festival

City: Chelmsford

Taper: Takafumi/paul_nicko/feed422

Video Source: HD Feed .ts > Sony Vegas 7.0 > MPEG-2 > DVD Lab Pro 2.5

Audio Source: Wildfeed provided by Feed422 > Sony Vegas 7.0 > WAV > Eac3to > 384kbps AC3 & (AC3 5.1 448kbps)

Rating:

Video: A+

Audio: A+

Setlist:

01 - Dead Star

02 - Supermassive Black Hole

03 - Hysteria

04 - The Man With The Harmonica

05 - Knights of Cydonia

06 - Interview

Screenshots:

vlcsnap97798.th.png vlcsnap98064t.th.png vlcsnap98289.th.png

Cover:

mbdvd002reva.th.jpg mbdvd002revadisc.th.jpg

Tapers Notes:

I have made a revision of MBDVD002 as I recieved a higher quality source.

Thanks to Takafumi for recording the HD broadcast and thanks to Phil for supplying me with this. I put this through Sony Vegas and downscaled it to a DVD MPEG-2 at the highest setting. I used the Dead Star MP4 official release and included this at the beginning of the video footage. I used the audio from the previous release as it was higher quality. I added a AC3 5.1 upmix, I used Plogue Bidule to create the upmix then transcoded it to AC3 448kbps using EACto.

Thanks to Benit for the art, looks great.

The video is interlaced, if you are watching this on your PC use VLC and on the video option click deinterlace. It will look perfectly fine on a TV.

Paul.

11th June 2009

• 4 weeks later...

MBDVD008 Muse: Video Anthologies

Muse: Video Anthology

Volume I: Showbiz

Tracklist:

Uno (Original)

Uno

Muscle Museum

Muscle Museum Directors Cut

Muscle Museum USA

Sunburn

Unintended

Bonus Features:

Showbiz EPK

Cover:

showbiz.th.jpg discb.th.jpg

Notes:

I used the best quality videos I could find, most are TV rips from the unofficial 'Video Clips' DVD http://www.ocularmusic.com had for sale. I re-encoded the videos using Sony Vegas 7.0 and took the opportunity to crop the original letterboxing. All of the audio has been replaced using original CD rips to WAV format and synced to the video in Sony Vegas 7.0. Once audio was synced it was transcoded to AC3 384kbps using EACto. I upmixed all the audio to 5.1 Dolby Digital using Plogue Bidule then transcoded the wav to AC3 5.1 448kbps again using EACto. I compiled the DVD using Sony DVD Author.

If you are lucky enough to have a home cinema system simply press the audio button on your remote control to switch to the fake upmix in Dolby Digital 5.1

If you look at the following screenshot you can see how bad the audio is from TV, hence why I decided to include original audio: http://yfrog.com/5physterj

I created the motion menus in Vegas using a simple procedure of slowing the frame rate.

Thanks to Niall for providing me with the Muscle Museum Single Formats Promo in FLAC. Thanks to Phil for supplying Muscle Museum Directors Cut and Showbiz EPK - huuuuge thanks to Benit for the amazing artwork.

Uno has a third video which is all the live footage you see in the Uno (Original) video, unfortunately the quality was that bad I couldn't include it in the release. It was recorded using a camcorder infront of a TV then encoded to an extremely low quality lossy mpeg.

Like all of the other releases I have put an awful lot of my spare time in this release, I hope you all enjoy it.

Enjoy,

Paul

http://torrents.musebootlegs.com

Volume II: Origin of Symmetry

Tracklist:

Plug in Baby

New Born

New Born (Short)

Bliss

Hyper Music

Feeling Good

Dead Star

In Your World

Bonus Features:

Making of Bliss

Cover:

originofsymmetry.th.jpg discn.th.jpg

Notes:

I used the best quality videos I could find, most are TV rips from the unofficial 'Video Clips' DVD http://www.ocularmusic.com had for sale. I re-encoded the videos using Sony Vegas 7.0 and took the opportunity to crop the original letterboxing. All of the audio has been replaced using original CD rips to WAV format and synced to the video in Sony Vegas 7.0. Once audio was synced it was transcoded to AC3 384kbps using EACto. I upmixed all the audio to 5.1 Dolby Digital using Plogue Bidule then transcoded the wav to AC3 5.1 448kbps again using EACto. Bliss has an extended intro, I ripped the audio from the original video and mixed it with the Radio Edit. I compiled the DVD using Sony DVD Author.

If you are lucky enough to have a home cinema system simply press the audio button on your remote control to switch to the fake upmix in Dolby Digital 5.1

If you look at the following screenshot you can see how bad the audio is from TV, hence why I decided to include original audio: http://yfrog.com/5physterj

I created the motion menus in Vegas using a simple procedure of slowing the frame rate.

Thanks to Niall for providing me with New Born Radio Edit and Bliss Radio Edit in FLAC. Thanks to Phil for supplying the Making of Bliss ripped from the Bliss DVD Single - huuuuge thanks to Benit for the amazing artwork.

Like all of the other releases I have put an awful lot of my spare time in this release, I hope you all enjoy it.

This set of DVD's must NEVER be sold/auctioned.

Enjoy,

Paul

Volume III: Absolution

Tracklist:

Stockholm Syndrome

Stockholm Syndrome USA

Time is Running Out

Time is Running Out USA Directors Cut

Time is Running Out USA

Hysteria

Hysteria Directors Cut

Hysteria USA

Sing for Absolution

Butterflies and Hurricanes

Apocalypse Please (Absolution Tour)

Bonus Features:

Making of Time is Running Out

Making of Hysteria

Making of Sing for Absolution

Raw Video Footage Butterflies and Hurricanes

Cover:

absolution.th.jpg discj.th.jpg

Notes:

I re-encoded the videos using Sony Vegas 7.0 and took the opportunity to crop the original letterboxing. All of the audio has been replaced using original CD rips to WAV format and synced to the video in Sony Vegas 7.0. Once audio was synced it was transcoded to AC3 384kbps using EACto. I upmixed all the audio to 5.1 Dolby Digital using Plogue Bidule then transcoded the wav to AC3 5.1 448kbps again using EACto. Stockholm Syndrome USA was taken from a Promo DVD and the audio was synced with the Radio Edit Promo audio. I download TiRO USA from mIRC a couple of years ago, unfortunately the quality isn't as good as I would have liked. Hysteria USA was also ripped from a Promo DVD, Apocalypse Please was taken straight from the Absolution Tour DVD - purely to make the set complete. 'Making of' videos were ripped from my DVD singles.

Thanks to mapoftheglorious for creating the motion menus, they look great.

Thanks to Niall for providing me with Stockholm Syndrome Radio Edit in FLAC. Thanks to Phil for supplying me with Stockholm Syndrome Promo DVD and Hysteria USA Promo DVD - huuuuge thanks to Benit for the amazing artwork.

Enjoy,

Paul

Volume IV: Black Holes & Revelations

Tracklist:

Supermassive Black Hole

Supermassive Black Hole Alternate

Starlight

Starlight Directors Cut

Knights of Cydonia

Knights of Cydonia Directors Cut

Invincible

Bonus Features:

Making of Supermassive Black Hole

Making of Starlight

Making of Knights of Cydonia

Cover:

blackholesrevelations.th.jpg disc.th.jpg

Notes:

I re-encoded the videos using Sony Vegas 7.0 and took the opportunity to crop the original letterboxing. All of the audio has been replaced using original CD rips to WAV format and synced to the video in Sony Vegas 7.0. Once audio was synced it was transcoded to AC3 384kbps using EACto. I upmixed all the audio to 5.1 Dolby Digital using Plogue Bidule then transcoded the wav to AC3 5.1 448kbps again using EACto. SMBH alternate was purchased from the iTunes store and to convert it I had to remove the pathetic DRM protection. Starlight DC and Knights DC were both downloaded from the Directors website in FLV. All other videos were ripped from my DVD singles.

Thanks to mapoftheglorious for creating the motion menus, they look great.

Thanks to Luke for providing me with SMBH alternate. Thanks to Phil for linking me to the Directors Cuts - huuuuge thanks to Benit for the amazing artwork.

Enjoy,

Paul

• 5 weeks later...

Date: 13th May 2006

Venue: Camperdown Park (Radio 1's Big Weekend)

City: Dundee, Scotland

Taper: DVD = enajh2 - FM Broadcast = Unknown (Whoever you are you done an excellent job, thanks)

Authored: paul_nicko

Lineage:

Video: Standalone DVD Recorder > ? > Dime > VideoReDo (Corrected aspect ratio) > DVD Lab Pro 2.5

Audio:

Stereo: Radio 1 Digital Radio > ? > FLAC > Dime > WAV > Sony Vegas (Synced) > WAV > EACto > AC3 384kbps

Upmix: Radio 1 Digital Radio > ? > FLAC > Dime > WAV > Sony Vegas (Synced) > WAV > Plogue Bidule > AC3 448kbps 5.1

FM Audio:

Stereo: Radio 1 Digital Radio > ? > FLAC > Dime > WAV > EACto > AC3 384kbps

Upmix: Radio 1 Digital Radio > ? > FLAC > Dime > WAV > Plogue Bidule > AC3 448kbps 5.1

Rating:

Video: A

Tracklist:

01 - Intro

03 - Bliss

04 - Sunburn

05 - Time is Running Out

Audio Title:

Tracklist:

01 - Soundcheck

02 - Interview with Matt and Dom (Jo Whiley)

03 - Intro

04 - Supermassive Black Hole

05 - Starlight

06 - Sunburn

07 - Bliss

08 - Time is Running Out

09 - Knights of Cydonia (Bedroom Acoustics Intro)

Artwork:

mbdvd009.th.jpg mbdvd009disc.th.jpg

Notes:

First play of tracks from Black Holes & Revelations. You can hear a few differences in how they perform it now, especially in Knights of Cydonia, Matt played Bedroom Acoustics as the intro to it.

I downloaded the DVD from Dime a long time ago along with the FM broadcast, finally compiled it as a MBDVD. I corrected the aspect ratio to 16:9 using VideReDo, synced up the FM broadcast audio to the video using Sony Vegas. Bliss was not broadcast on the radio so I had to use the TV audio and up the volume to match the FM. Unfortunately the TV broadcast chopped up the setlist so I had to fade some audio in and out in places. As usual theres two audio tracks, stereo and a fake Dolby Digital 5.1 upmix. I used Plogue Bidule to create the upmix of both the DVD footage and the audio title.

I decided to include an Audio Title, this is the full show ex Hysteria which wasn't broadcast on TV or radio. Again theres two audio tracks, stereo and Dolby Digital 5.1. Thanks to Microcuts.net for their great gallery, I used photos from there to create the audio title backgrounds.

Enjoy,

Paul.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

MBDVD010 - Montreux Jazz Festival

Date: 8th Julu 2002

Venue: Miles Davis Hall (Montreux Jazz Festival)

City: Montreux

Tapers:

DVD: Unknown

Audio: krsb (gvataper@gmail.com)

Authored: paul_nicko

Lineage:

Video: VHS > ? > Phil (Trade) > VideoReDo > DVD Lab Pro 2.5

Audio:

Stereo: FM Cable > Sony PCMR300 DAT > Mac > Soundstudio > ? > FLAC > WAV > Sony Vegas (Synced) > WAV > EACto > AC3 448kbps

Upmix: FM Cable > Sony PCMR300 DAT > Mac > Soundstudio > ? > FLAC > WAV > Sony Vegas (Synced) > WAV > Plogue Bidule > AC3 448kbps 5.1

Rating:

Video: A-

Tracklist:

01 - Space Dementia

02 - The Small Print

03 - New Born

04 - Micro Cuts

05 - Dead Star

06 - Citizen Erased

07 - Apocalypse Please

08 - Sunburn (Piano)

09 - Fury

10 - Butterflies & Hurricanes excerpt (Instrumental) Screenager

11 - Feeling Good

12 - Hyper Music

13 - Stockholm Syndrome (Instrumental)

14 - Muscle Museum

15 - Plug In Baby

16 - Bliss (extended)

Screenshots:

vlcsnap2009091923h26m07.th.png vlcsnap2009091923h26m15.th.png vlcsnap2009091923h26m55.th.png

Artwork:

mbdvd010.th.jpg mbdvd010disc.th.jpg

Notes:

The footage used is an upgrade to the MPEG file that has been flying about various forums/torrents for years. I synced audio krsb provided on Dime which is from the same broadcast - as usual I added a 5.1 upmix using Plogue Bidule.

A lot of people really enjoy this gig, the show took place shortly before Absolution was released and we hear a lot of songs in their early live stages.

The video goes to a blue screen for a few seconds towards the end, this was a problem while transferring from VHS to DVD.

Thanks to Phil for managing to get this gem in a trade.

Enjoy,

Paul.

Hi,

Don't know if anyone can help. I registered for access to MB's, got the user name and temp password via email but the site does not like the password for some reason.:(

Any suggestions on how to get access?

Many thanks

Ralph

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Teignmouth-Cover-Preview-2.png

Date: September 5th 2009

Venue: The Den (A Seaside Rendezvous)

City: Teignmouth

Taper: smiler40/enajh2/paul_nicko

Lineage:

Teignmouth Highlights:

VB-S > Hauppauge Nova-S > DVBviewer > .ts > MPEG-2 ES > VideoReDo

A Seaside Rendezvous (Extra Tracks):

DVB-S (Astra 28.2degrees) > BLACK GOLD BGT3540 PCI-E card > MPEG-2 TS > VideoReDo > MPEG-2 PS > VideoReDo

(Joined above videos using Womble MPEG Wizard)

Audio:

Cable-FM (NAC-HD1E) > Sony STRDB1070 > Creative AudigyHD > CD Wave Editor > Flac Frontend FLAC 8 Aligned on sector boundaries and verified > WAV > Sony Vegas

(Synced) > DVD Lab Pro 2.5

Upmix:

Cable-FM (NAC-HD1E) > Sony STRDB1070 > Creative AudigyHD > CD Wave Editor > Flac Frontend FLAC 8 Aligned on sector boundaries and verified > WAV > Sony Vegas

(Synced) > EACto 5.1 AC3 448kbps > DVD Lab Pro 2.5

A Seaside Rendezvous Rockumentary:

DVB-T > DigiTV USB 2.0 > VideoReDo > DVD Lab Pro 2.5

Muse Night:

DVB-T > BLACK GOLD BGT3540 PCI-E card > MPEG-1 TS > Mpeg2Schnitt > MP2 PS > DVD Lab Pro 2.5

Rating:

Video: A+

Tracklist:

01 - Uprising

03 - Hysteria

04 - United States of Eurasia

05 - Feeling Good

06 - Starlight

07 - Undisclosed Desires

08 - Unnatural Selection

09 - Plug in Baby

10 - The Man With the Harmonica

11 - Knights of Cydonia

Screenshots:

vlcsnap2009092817h39m05.th.png vlcsnap2009092817h39m15.th.png vlcsnap2009092817h39m46.th.png

Cover:

teignmouthcover2.th.png 28him81.th.png 16l0ebd.th.png

Notes:

Smiler40 and enajh2 from Dime kindly gave me their recordings of the higlights from Teignmouth to use on this release, both sets of video are from DVB-S sources. I split the videos using VideoRedo then merged the tracks from 'A Seaside Rendezvous' using MPEG Video Wizard. I then synced enajh2's FM recording from Radio 1 to the video in Sony Vegas and exported the synced WAV. I created a fake 5.1 upmix using Plogue Bidule and converted the 5.1 WAV to a 448bkps 5.1 AC3 file using EACto. Enajh2 also kindly gave me a full recording of Muse Night from Radio 1 in MP2, I added the full broadcast as bonus material. This DVD will not be allowed on dimeadozen as it contains commercial tracks that were recorded from Radio 1.

Benit has excelled himself yet again with the artwork, I am sure you will all agree, it looks fantastic! I used part of the artwork to create the menus. This has been by far the most orquad MBDVD to make to date!!

Hope you all enjoy this release.

Paul.

PS

Muse Night Tracklist:

00:02:17 - The Crooked Vultures - 'Elephants' (Sony)

00:02:56 - Muse - Stockholm Syndrome (Warners)

00:08:22 - Filthy Dukes - 'Tupac Robot Club Rock' (Polydor)

00:11:48 - LostProphets - 'It's Not The End Of The World, But I Can See It From Here' (Visible Noise)

00:15:30 - Sub Focus - 'Let The Story Begin' (RAM)

00:21:23 - Muse - 'Feeling Good' (Warners)

00:27:41 - Florence & The Machine - 'Drumming (Jack Beats Remix)' (Island)

00:30:27 - Poem from Muse ticket winner Jonathan

00:31:58 - Muse - 'Undisclosed Desires' (Warners) (First Play)

00:35:35 - Muse - 'Undisclosed Desires' (Warners)

00:42:00 - Bombay Bicycle Club - 'Magnet' (Island)

00:46:31 - Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child' (Polydor)

00:51:08 - Part 1 of our Interview with Muse's Matt and Dom in Teignmouth

00:54:36 - Muse - 'Falling Away With You' (Warners)

01:02:08 - Massive Attack - 'Splitting The Atom' (Circa)

01:07:46 - Beck - 'Where's It At' (BMG Records)

01:11:46 - Muse - 'Muscle Museum' (Warners)

From Steve Lamacq's Evening Session 17th Febuary 1999

01:16:39 - Muse - 'Cave' (Warners)

01:21:23 - Zane Lowe's Muse DJ Set 2009

The Prisoner - 'Intro'

Kasabian - 'Club Foot'

Kasabian VS Whateverman 'Club Footers'

Chemical Brothers VS Party Ben - 'Galvanise The Empire'

Radiohead VS Whateverman - 'New National Anthem'

U2 - 'Sunday Bloody Sunday'

Pink Floyd - 'Another Brick In The Wall' (Part 2)

Public Enemy - 'Fight The Power'

P.E. Theme' - 'Whateverman'

Old School Break'

John Lennon - 'Power To The People'

Led Zeppelin - 'Immigrant Song'

Rage Against The Machine VS Whateverman - 'Killing It'

Rage Against The Machine - 'Killing In The Name Of'

Edwin Starr VS Whateverman - 'What War'

The White Stripes - 'Seven Nation Army'

System Of A Down - 'Chop Suey'

Sex Pistols - 'Anarchy In The UK'

Prodigy - 'Firestarter'

Prodigy - 'Warriors Dance (Benga Remix)'

Ian Brown - 'F.E.A.R'

01:52:07 - Part 2 of our Interview with Muse's Matt and Chris in Teignmouth

01:56:24 - Muse - 'Invincible' (Warners)

Highlights from Second Night in Teignmouth

02:00:57 - 01 - Uprising

02:07:01 - 02 - Supermassive Black Hole

02:11:03 - 03 - Interlude

02:11:48 - 04 - Hysteria

02:15:52 - 05 - New Born (Headup Riff Outro)

02:23:02 - 06 - United States of Eurasia

02:27:30 - 07 - Starlight

02:31:40 - 08 - Undisclosed Desires

02:37:13 - 09 - Time is Running Out

02:41:36 - 10 - Unnatural Selection

02:48:32 - 11 - Plug in Baby

02:53:19 - 12 - The Man With the Harmonica

02:55:27 - 13 - Knights of Cydonia

03:02:08 - Muse at Ten

04:01:22 - Introduction to BBC Radio 1's Muse Vault

04:01:58 - 01 - Cave - Evening Session Tour (Lamacq)

04:07:05 - 02 - Muscle Museum - Evening Session Tour (Lamacq)

04:11:20 - 03 - Showbiz - Evening Session Tour (Lamacq)

04:16:18 - 04 - Falling Down - Evening Session Tour (Lamacq)

04:21:10 - 05 - Do We Need This? - Evening Session Tour (Lamacq)

04:26:40 - Stairway to Devon

04:57:41 - Time is Running Out (Acoustic) - Live Lounge (Jo Whiley)

Archived