MBDVD Releases

user5b32ccf1ba

Phil (Kynch) and myself have been hunting down Muse recordings from the four corners of the world for almost a fifth of our lives (sad we know but its not all we do ha!). We are now quite confident that there isn't/can't be many we do not have although we are open to receive more!

From the beginning we have wanted to release these to everyone but didn't have the means to do this - we had endless criticism that we are greedy hoarders. On the contrary!!

With the opening of MuseBootlegs last year, we are one step closer to our goal of releasing all of the recordings to the world.

Is it as easy as just uploading them as they are now? Unfortunately not...

The DVD's we receive are rarely given to us as a complete package, ie: DVD menu, artwork, chapters etc.

This is were we come in, after spending many hours (days sometimes) we build the complete package.

To mention just a few things we have worked on on the three releases that are out now:

** Mixing FM audio with DVD footage

** Upmixing audio to DTS Sorround Sound

** Combining various sources to make a 'complete show'

** Creating full DVD menu

** Creating complete artwork, both DVD case and DVD disc

It is unbelievable sometimes to think how much time it takes to do these tasks, whether small fixes or large.

None of the releases are sourced from lossy files such as ai/wmv etc. All are from the best possible sources available to us, VHS/DVD.

With over 70+ DVD's in our possession there will be a lot of work to do.

Our releases come under 'MuseBootlegs.com Releases' we are not a bootleg company, we are just a few people who enjoy live music from our favorite band and who want to preserve the quality of it in the best format possible.

The releases will be catalogued, MBDVD001, MBDVD002, MBDVD003 and so on.

None of these titles are for sale and NEVER will be, we highly discourage the practice of selling bootlegs. It would be an insult to all the work we do if we saw people do it, our work is meant to be shared freely. If you see any of these for sale please report them to the proper authorities, whether on eBay or on a market stall!

As mentioned earlier three have been released up to now, you can download these at http://torrents.musebootlegs.com

Keep checking this thread for the new releases :) A new post will be made with all the relevant information. If you would like to check the samples, md5 sums etc then head over to http://www.musebootlegs.com/catologue/main.html (its basic I know, took five minutes to make :p)

Paul & Phil.

MuseBootlegs.

Disclaimer:

These projects are unauthorised and is definitely not associated or approved in any way with Warner. They have not been authorised or approved by Muse or their management and has not been approved by past management. All releases are completely unofficial. These releases may highlight the limitations of the original film recording or the source material.

MBDVD001

Date: July 2nd 2005

Venue: Versailles Palace Courtyard (Live 8)

City: Paris

Taper: paul_nicko

Lineage: Various sources

Hysteria: VideoReDo > DVD Lab Pro 2 > DVD

Bliss: VideoReDo > DVD Lab Pro 2 > DVD

Time is Running Out: VideoReDo > DVD Lab Pro 2 > DVD

Plug in Baby: BBCi DVB > ?? > VideoReDo > DVD Lab Pro 2 > DVD

Video: A+

Audio: A+

Setlist:

01 - Hysteria

02 - Bliss

03 - Time Is Running out

04 - Plug In Baby

Screenshots: (Click on images for higher resolution):

vlcsnap132441kl7.th.png vlcsnap132938kq6.th.png

Cover:

mbdvd001coverue6.th.jpg mbdvd001dischp5.th.jpg

Notes:

Compiled from various sources that I own.

Rev A has a smoother transition from Time is Running Out into Plug in Baby and tidied menu up...with a easter eegg ;)

MBDVD002

Date: August 16th 2008

Venue: (Hylands Park) V Festival

City: Chelmsford

Taper: paul_nicko/feed422

(The Man with the Harmonica and Interview)

Source: DVB-T > VideoReDo (Split) > .mpg

(Wildfeed)

Source: Wildfeed provided by Feed422 > Sony Vegas 7.0 > VideoReDo (Split)

(Joined)

Source: VideoReDo > DVD Lab Pro 2.0

Rating:

Setlist:

01 - Interview

02 - Supermassive Black Hole

03 - Hysteria

04 - The Man With The Harmonica

05 - Knights of Cydonia

Screenshots:

vlcsnap217762ay4.th.png vlcsnap217958lm0.th.png

Cover:

musevfestival2008fi2.th.jpg musevfestival2008disclm1.th.jpg

Tapers Notes:

Days after releasing my original recording from C4 a wildfeed of the broadcast appeared at http://torrents.musebootlegs.com tracker. Thanks to feed422 for the capture and to quichote for uploading it. This wildfeed was not a valid DVD/MPG file so I had to re-encode it to the correct bitrate using Vegas 7. Unfortunately the widlfeed did not include 'The Man with the Harmonica' so I had to splice my recording of it into feed422's footage, easier said than done. Unfortunately the transition isn't as seamless as I would have liked but it is the best I could do after hours of work but it is good enough :)

I demuxed the audio from the footage to create a fake DTS 5.1 Upmix for those of you with Home Cinema Systems. Obviously if the audio was lossless it would have been more of a true better upmix. I built the DVD using DVD Lab Pro 2.0. After countless hours this DVD is finally done.

Hope you all enjoy it. The second 'official' release from the MuseBootlegs team, MBDVD002.

Paul.

There is an issue with the menu on this download, to fix this download the fix from here. Replace all the files in the torrent download with the ones in the rar file :)

21st December 2008

MBDVD003 - 'Gonzo: Muse Special'

Taper: (See Tapers Notes)

Authored: paul_nicko

Source: (See Tapers Notes)

Rating:

Video: A+ > A

Audio: A+ > A

Setlist:

2006-06-16 - Muse on the Couch with Gonzo, MTV2 Studios, London, UK

01 - Interview

2003-09-08 - Muse on the Couch with Gonzo, MTV2 Studios, London, UK

01 - Interview

02 - Hysteria

03 - Time is Running Out

04 - Stockholm Syndrome

2006-07-05 - Zane Lowe, Maida Vale Studios BBC Radio 1, London, UK

(Audio Only Title DTS)

01 - Interview

02 - Map of the Problematiqué

03 - Interview

04 - Invincible

05 - Interview

06 - Knights of Cydonia

Screenshots:

vlcsnap163086jb7.th.png vlcsnap163495tc1.th.png vlcsnap163642ow8.th.png

Cover:

mbdvd003ck5.th.jpg mbdvd003discmb7.th.jpg

Tapers Notes:

This DVD has been compiled from various sources. The main feature, Gonzo 2006 was recorded by 'racer' (Reece)

Source: Sky + > DVD Standalone > DVD > VideoReDo > DVD Lab Pro 2

Gonzo 2003 had to be re-encoded to 720x576 to ensure a compliant DVD was created.

Source: ? > Sony Vegas > VideoReDo > DVD Lab Pro 2

Radio 1 Live Lounge (Audio Title) was recorded in 2006 and uploaded to Dime in FLAC (lossless) I upmixed this to DTS. Unfortunately DLP would only accept the audio if it was also in mp2 (resulting in lossy audio) as a result the first audio track is in mp2. To listen to it in glorious DTS you need to press the audio button on your remote control.

Source: FM (Sony STRDB1070) > Creative SBLive! > CD Wave Editor > Flac Frontend FLAC 8 > Goldwave > DTS DVD > DVD Lab Pro

26th December 2008

Enjoy,

Paul.

MBDVD004 - Inside Trax

Taper: Racer (Reece)

Source: Sky+ > Standalone DVD Recorder > Sony DVD Author > DVD-R > VideoReDo > DVD Lab Pro 2.5

Rating:

Video: A

Audio: A

Tracklist:

01 - Intro

02 - Muscle Museum

03 - Uno

04 - Muscle Msueum

05 - Sunburn

06 - Plug in Baby

07 - New Born

08 - Bliss

09 - Feeling Good/Hyper Music

10 - Dead Star

11 - Stockholm Syndrome

12 - Time is Running Out

13 - Hysteria

14 - Sing for Absolution

15 - Butterflies & Hurricanes

Screenshots:

vlcsnap60872qo0.th.png

Cover:

insidetraxvw0.th.jpg

Tapers Notes:

Thanks again to Reece for the recording! I compiled the DVD using DLP, chapters menu etc - quite an easy job this time :) Big thanks to Olly for the artwork, it looks amazing.

Enjoy,

Paul.

Cheers mate, hope you enjoy them :)

I don't have any footage at the moment, whether I recieve a copy in a trade in the future who knows.

BUt good news, Liam recorded it and is going to release it in the up coming months ;) It won't be a 'MuseBootlegs release' but it will be released via our torrent tracker :)

MBDVD005 is being compiled now.

• 2 weeks later...

MBDVD005 - Rock AM Ring 2004

Taper: Unknown

Lineage: Unknown (DVD Standalone?) > ? > DVD > eBay > Me > DVD Decrypter > VideoReDo > DVD Lab Pro 2.5

Rating:

Tracklist:

01 - Stockholm Syndrome

02 - New Born

03 - The Small Print

04 - Muscle Museum

05 - Hysteria

06 - Citizen Erased

07 - Sunburn

08 - Butterflies & Hurricanes

09 - Bliss

10 - Time is Running Out

11 - Plug in Baby

Screenshots:

vlcsnap157622cg5.th.png vlcsnap157816qw4.th.png vlcsnap158255dl3.th.png

Cover:

rockamringcoverv2nh6.th.jpg disclk0.th.jpg

Tapers Notes:

Many thanks to the original taper, you done a great job! I bought this off eBay in 2004, it is by far the best quality and most complete version of Rock AM Ring 2004 around. Boo to the seller on eBay, considering it was relatively cheap I didn't really mind - liberated by me.

Not much work had to go into this one thankfully, demuxed the streams using VideoReDo upmixed the audio to DTS then authored the DVD using DVD Lab Pro. The audio on the original DVD was PCM wav at a wopping 1536kbps (623mb of audio), clearly this had been bloated in the original conversion. So there wasn't an 'audio mismatch' I had to transcode the audio to MP2 for Audio Track 1, Track 2 is DTS.

Thanks to Benitez for the artwork :)

Enjoy,

Paul.

http://torrents.musebootlegs.com

Cheers mate, hope you enjoy them :)

I don't have any footage at the moment, whether I recieve a copy in a trade in the future who knows.

BUt good news, Liam recorded it and is going to release it in the up coming months ;) It won't be a 'MuseBootlegs release' but it will be released via our torrent tracker :)

MBDVD005 is being compiled now.

how about v festival dvd and rah dvd?any information?

thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

MBDVD006 - MTV Supersonic, Italy 2003

Date: 15th September 2003

Venue: Supersonic

City: Milan

Lineage: Unknown (DVD Standalone?) > ? > DVD > Me (Recieved in Trade) > VideoReDo > DVD Lab Pro 2.5

Rating:

Tracklist:

01 - Hysteria

02 - Thoughts of a Dying Athiest

03 - Bliss

04 - Blackout

05 - Citizen Erased

06 - Presenter Chat

07 - Butterflies and Hurricanes

08 - New Born

09 - Time is Running Out

10 - Plug in Baby

11 - Presenter Chat

12 - Stockholm Syndrome

Screenshots:

vlcsnap3414919zr3.th.png vlcsnap3414955oc9.th.png vlcsnap3415020qp7.th.png vlcsnap3415080bl1.th.png

Cover:

musemtvsupersonicitaly0sg0.th.jpg disczg8.th.jpg

Tapers Notes:

Firstly many thanks to the original taper, the quality is excellent. Not much work had to be done with this

thankfully, just needed the GOP timecode to be rebuilt then put it through DLP to be authored. Again the audio has

been upmixed to DTS, I used a different method this time, a freeware tool named 'UpMix 0.21' it sounds great to me.

The first audio stream is 192k AC3 (the DVD's original stream) and track two of course is the DTS mix.

Again, big thanks to Benit for the artwork :)

There is quite a few different recordings of this show doing the rounds, this is by far the best quality and most

complete we have came across.

Enjoy,

Paul.

• 1 month later...

MBDVD007 - Top of the Pops 1999-2006

Date: Various Date

Venue: Top of the Pops (BBC Studios)

City: London

Lineage:

Unintended: FLV > Sony Vegas > DVD Lab Pro 2.5

Muscle Museum: Standalone DVD Recorder > ? > DVD > Me (Recieved in Trade) > DVD Lab Pro 2.5

Bliss: VHS > ? > DVD > Me (Recieved in Trade) > DVD Lab Pro 2.5 (Audio cleaned up using Goldwave)

In Your World: Standalone DVD Recorder > ? > DVD > Me (Recieved in Trade) > DVD Lab Pro 2.5

New Born: VHS > ? > DVD > Me (Recieved in Trade) > DVD Lab Pro 2.5

Plug in Baby: VHS > ? > DVD > Me (Recieved in Trade) > DVD Lab Pro 2.5 (Audio cleaned up using Goldwave)

Sunburn: ? > Lossy MPG > Sony Vegas 7 (Converted to DVD) > DVD Lab Pro 2.5

Time is Running Out: Standalone DVD Recorder > ? > DVD > Me (Recieved in Trade) > DVD Lab Pro 2.5

Top of the Pops Special: BBCi (DVB-S)->TS-File->ProjectX->Tsuanmi-MPEG-DVD-Author > DVD Lab Pro 2 > Remux > DVD Lab Pro 2.5

Rating:

Video: A+ > B

Audio: A

Tracklist:

01 - Unintended

02 - Sunburn

03 - Muscle Museum

04 - Plug in Baby

05 - New Born

06 - Bliss

07 - Feeling Good

08 - In Your World

09 - Time is Running Out

10 - Supermassive Black Hole

11 - Starlight

12 - Map of the Problematique

13 - Invincible

14 - Knights of Cydonia

Screenshots:

vlcsnap348554.th.png vlcsnap348727.th.png vlcsnap349483.th.png vlcsnap349925.th.png

Cover:

dvdcover.th.jpg disccover.th.jpg

Tapers Notes:

Tapers Notes:

Big thanks to all the original tapers, I do not who you are so I am unable to credit you. These sources all vary in quality, both audio and video. Sunburn is by far the worst, barely watchable. If I acquire any of these videos in higher quality then I will upgrade the DVD.

I had to put a few of the videos through Sony Vegas 7.0 in order to make them compliant videos to compile on a DVD. They were encoded in the best quality possible. I haven't created a DTS Upmix for this release as the audio (like the video) varies a lot and can be quite bad.

This has taken a lot more time than the previous couple of releases, hope you all enjoy the hard work I put into this :)

Paul.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived