First topic: what do you like to write?

Princess of Promise

• 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised that this group doesn't have very many members. Writing is great!

I usually write short stories, poems (that are usually very terrible), and fan-fiction. I have one novel, I suppose you could call it, that I'm currently working, but have extreme Writer's Block with.

Good luck with your novel, StarlightNight!

• 2 weeks later...

I never get writer's block. I don't believe in it. :) Here's the deal, if you're like me, stuff has to come to you in an epiphany type way. If I were you, I would spend maybe two hours on the internet. Search for random stuff and listen to random music (sometimes musicals/soundtracks help). That may jumpstart your brain. Don't worry though. I know you will figure it out. Please feel free to post a poem. I never judge what people write about.

There definitley should be more writers!!!

The bad thing, I never seem to have time to write anymore and I'm easily distracted. Probably why I think I have writer's block. It's cos I make videos, read, edit stuff, and all that, but my love of writing is still strong. That's really good advice, though. Muse is my inspiration for stories, most of the time. I love them for that!

There should, I'm really surprised that there isn't very many people in here.

I'm working on a short story, nothing special, I just started.

Before about half a year I started with a novel, written about 3 Chapters à 9 pages, seen that that whole story was kinda... going nowhere, so I decided to stop with the novel, maybe I get better ideas with the time. :)

Yea, sad but true, that's me: I start something, but the chances that I finish it are about 1: 1000 :LOL:

• 3 months later...

Hey there Starlightnight and everyone. I can't claim to be a writer but I do go through phases where silly little poems just keep popping into my brain, so I have to write them down. Last night at midnight I dreamt up a poem about Muse in five minutes flat and had to take a pen and paper to bed because I kept waking up with rhymes in my head, although they're more Purple Ronnie than Shakespeare! Today:

I can’t stop thinking in rhyming verse,

it just won’t stop and it’s getting worse!

• 1 month later...

Chez,

That's fantastic! I'm glad you write! It helps me get my feelings out (I'm a proud introvert).

Fleurder???

Don't worry about your song writing! I too am a musician, although I play the violin and piano (it's okay to laugh).:LOL:

I love to imporvise with both insturments but cannot play the two together simultaneously.

Anyways, I am also working on a novel. I've been at it for roughly two years. I do do some poetry and am working on a sonnet. I'm debating to post some of my stuff in case someone copy's it...

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm beginning to think I write more bad poetry than good short fiction. I've finished maybe two novels, but I'm not really a publish kind of person. Having had a taste of the book industry, I'd rather write short stories for the pleasure of my friends and family and remain in obscurity. ;)

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've written a whole suite of poems called ''MUSE OF FIRE'' inspired by the music of MUSE. These are not alternative lyrics but more like reflections on things happening round me that I associate with one song or another. I used to maintain a website with samples of my work but no-one seemed that interested in reading or commenting on them. I just write for myself now.

• 1 year later...