Bass

littlegecko

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, new to the forum but have been playing bass for 22 years... what tunes from Muse do you like to play? Chris is very talented he harmonizes with Matt in ways that other talented players do not.... all the while being rock solid on the rhythm and being one with Dom. Truly amazing. Just started playing guitar 3 years ago. It's a slow going but worth it. On bass I really like Hysteria (of course) and Stockholm Syndrome.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've been playing guitar and bass for... Oh what the hell here's all the MUSE songs I can play on guitar and bass

Guitar: Supermassive Black Hole, New Born, Unnatural Selection, Knights of Cydonia, Exo-Politicts, Assassin, Hoodoo, MK Ultra, Citizen Erased, Blackout, Stockholm Syndrome, and I'm working on Micro Cuts, Invincible, Unintended, and Plug In Baby

Bass: Time Is Running Out, Hysteria, MK Ultra, Unnatural Selection, Citizen Erased, Micro Cuts (yes, I know it on bass but not guitar, yet), Helsinki Jam and/or Glasgow Jam, Knights Of Cydonia, Map of the Problematique, Plug In Baby, Assassin, Invincible, Starlight, Darkshines, Butterflies And Hurricanes, Uprising, Take A Bow, Hyper Music, Feeling Good, United States of Eruasia, Undisclosed Desires, and I believe that is it.

And that is only after 14 and a 1/2 months of playing.:)

• 1 month later...

I have been playing Bass for 5 or 6 years, absolutley love playing Muse because not only are the songs awesome but the basslines are really interesting compared with alot of other songs where your brain starts to dissolve from utter boredom after about 3 minutes of playing!