Kecking T-shirts!!!

I thought it might easier to have a separate thread for the t-hirts talk... Okay so I have checked 2 sites so far:

1. streetshirt in the UK = price per t-shirt £19.00 (GBP if you want to use an online currency converter)

2. zazzle in the US (but deal with the UK) = price per shirt £16.00 (but if we order 11 shirts or more we get a 10% discount)

Okay guys let me know if you are still interested and my next plan is to put a t-shirt in an envelop, weight it and get price to send to different countries.... (will be looking at cheapest sending option so might take time to get to you)

Wow, that's expensive... x_x

Btw, what colour are you planning to make them in?

I'll go check german spreadshirt for prices, maybe it's less expensive. :happy:

EDIT: Oh well, it's 19,90 €... that's ~ £17,80. :rolleyes:

I just had a thought... i guess it would be less expensive for me if I let my shirt be made here in Germany. Maybe they're not exactly the same then, but still.. it's a kecking cockminster shirt! :awesome:

I'm still curious about the colour though...?

Regarding the colour question: I went for black with the logo and writing in white (like the pic).

Ladies I don't know if you agree with me but white t-shirt are normally quite thin and I don't really like the bra showing though look!!

However colours can be changed (it doesn't change the price - the only thing that does is how many we buy)...

Ginnie to answer your question first: yes... you choose the t-shirt colour first and add your design...

Guys don't get too excited YET but I might have found a place where we could get them for £12.00!!!! :D

Morning muse-keck-teers... I will be investigating the possibility of the £12 GBP today and I will be checking postage cost on Monday... If you want me to check any particular country postage cost..

Let me know!!!