Haven´t received my album!

madame_butterfly

Good morning everyone!

Is there anyone that haven´t received the new album either?

I pre-order it on September, but day 9th (release date) was a holiday in my city, Madrid (Spain), so I expected to receive it next monday, day 12th; that wasn´t the case.

Today is tuesday 13th and I´m still waiting...

Anyone with the same problem?

Do you know what courier is in charge of delivering from Muse store? Just to get some information, because I dont´have wether the courier name nor a tracking number.

I hope someone can help me!

Thanks!!

Good morning everyone!

Is there anyone that haven´t received the new album either?

I pre-order it on September, but day 9th (release date) was a holiday in my city, Madrid (Spain), so I expected to receive it next monday, day 12th; that wasn´t the case.

Today is tuesday 13th and I´m still waiting...

Anyone with the same problem?

Do you know what courier is in charge of delivering from Muse store? Just to get some information, because I dont´have wether the courier name nor a tracking number.

I hope someone can help me!

Thanks!!

I haven't received mine yet - I ordred the vinyl version if this makes a difference. I will never pre-order anything again as it never turns up on time but forced to with the early access ticket thing.

I'm not overly fussed mind you as I've heard the album and it's pretty pants to be honest.

I'm also still waiting on my album. Ordered it on November 5th ans all I see that it should be shipped.

Dropped an email at store support but I haven't got any response.

If it will take longer I'll be asking for a refund. However, asking that is like a shot in the dark I guess :rolleyes:

Same here, this is going to be a long thread.

Nobody in the NL has received anything yet. Are we already with Brexit?

Two full weeks since shipment notification, outrageous!

The 9th in stores, and by the time we will receive it, it already will be on sale, IF we receive anything at all that is.

Last time I did this.

So I see Im not the only one who didnt receive it in the Netherlands. Well maybe they cant find our small country

I read report of first arrival in the NL yesterday.

In the mean time received a reply form customer service with a sobbing story with "apologies once again for these postal delays; unfortunately these are largely out of our hands." :'(

Pick a decent courier service, for Don sake! :mad:

Good morning everyone :) I ordered the Deluxe Cd on November 7th; the ship status is: sent but I not yet recived in Italy. I checked the credit card's site and it confirms the payment, also I used the preview code to buy tickets for the tour. I chose the standard delivery (which I suppose is Poste Italiane for Italy) but if I search the package, it results not registered. What can I do? P.S. Any suggestion is welcome ;)

Edited by Rope_