Sign in to follow this  
halo eighteen

2019.01.19 - iHeartRadio ALTer EGO - Inglewood, CA

https://news.iheart.com/featured/iheartradio-alter-ego/content/2018-10-01-iheartradio-alter-ego-2019-twenty-one-pilots-muse-the-killers-more/

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/iheartradio-alter-ego-2019/event/0900553A202EB9EA

Presale: Thursday, October 4 @10am

General Onsale: Friday, October 5 @10am

Ticket Price Range: $26 - $181

iHeartRadio ALTer EGO 2019

Twenty One Pilots

Muse

The Killers

Weezer

Rise Against

Bishop Briggs

The Revivalists

That's the order as listed in the article, but Muse are actually listed 3rd on the poster, under The Killers. The article at Billboard suggests that there isn't really one particular headliner. 21 Pilots are probably bigger than Muse in the States, though.

I hope this is in addition to regular tour dates? :unsure:

Yeah, undoubtedly. This isn't part of the album pre-order ticket offer thing (at least I don't think so?), and Los Angeles proper is listed for that.

Yeah, undoubtedly. This isn't part of the album pre-order ticket offer thing (at least I don't think so?), and Los Angeles proper is listed for that.

That’s true. I’m getting tired of these festival dates. :LOL:

Did anyone manage to get tickets to this with today's presale?

Didn't realize there was a presale for this until this morning! :'( Looks like there's not much left. All solo/single seats only? :stunned:

Didn't realize there was a presale for this until this morning! :'( Looks like there's not much left. All solo/single seats only? :stunned:

Yeah when I looked on the 4th I was able to find a couple of pairs of seats but all in shit sections of the venue. I stopped looking after a while though, I'd have to fly from Texas to LA and it wouldn't be worth it in my opinion if i wasn't sitting near the front. Those tickets were going for right around $1,000 on resale when I looked.

Yeah when I looked on the 4th I was able to find a couple of pairs of seats but all in shit sections of the venue. I stopped looking after a while though, I'd have to fly from Texas to LA and it wouldn't be worth it in my opinion if i wasn't sitting near the front. Those tickets were going for right around $1,000 on resale when I looked.

Oof. :( Yeah, definitely sitting this one out. :'(