2017.12.18 - Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne, Australia

forevermusic

Christ, didn't think they'd even be coming. I think I'll just get seats unless a few more of you guys and other muse friends from last time come.

But anyway, awesome!

EDIT: anyone else's hyperlink on the members section link to the sydney ticket link and not the Melbourne one? Both go to Sydney 🙄

Edited by Stewez

My only experience in a pit was BDO and I was right on the barrier, which was squishy but fine. I'm so short though that if I don't get up front it won't be worth it.

Every time I see Muse from seats I think it looks pretty tame and I regret not doing GA. Didn't consider the whole queuing in Australian summer though. Coupled with the shortness, I'll have to do seats.

I just remember getting very, very burnt last time.

Although Rod Laver is under construction and the gates are sort of at the back of the arena rather than the front, which does have a big undercover area. I went to green day a few months ago and security didn't even put barriers until about 12 when everyone had been there since the night before, many people lost their places despite a number system on everyone's hand. I think I will just sit too.

Edited by Stewez

Just one ticket. I went in and out about four times trying to improve but Row P was the best I could get. It's OK though. I'm quite happy to be that close.

I'll give it another try next week when the seats open to the public.

You are so lucky to get a front row seat! I'm very jealous.:)

I was trying as soon as it opened but the closest it gave me was Row P. How did you do it?

As far as I know it's not front row because it goes AA, BB, etc to ZZ then A

Oh ok, sorry for mix-up. So A-Z is lower level and AA-ZZ is upper level?

I got BB so I was hoping BB meant 2nd row of top level ...

I've actually never sat top level in the gigs I've been to there but seat maps from google all say that that is correct, so I think BB would be 2nd row in the top level, yes. Google RL seat maps and you'll probably even be able to find your seat.

I've actually never sat top level in the gigs I've been to there but seat maps from google all say that that is correct, so I think BB would be 2nd row in the top level, yes. Google RL seat maps and you'll probably even be able to find your seat.

Thanks yeah. I think I have sat up top before but right up the back (reckon it was for Muse too). I'm pretty certain BB is 2nd row. Don't mind, good enough for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...