Diezel vh4 Pedal

daveno1

Just a heads up Musers cause this secret weapon has went under the radar for a lot of people! For those who cant afford a real diezel vh4 for matts absolution tone, this will get you closer than anything else out there!

Really good reviews, i have one myself although i may part with it as i prefer amp distortion.

Of course, I was momentarily confused :(

Also, has anyone seen this: http://www.dv247.com/guitars/diezel-zerrer-guitar-effects-pedal--213999?gclid=CLuWy7ncqNQCFYc_GwodcroHFw

Is that the same gain channel as the VH4 pedal? Looks like it's Muse-in-a-box if it is?

I've seen it, but I don't know much about it.

And I thought the fuzz factory was Muse in a box. :shifty:

Hadn't heard of this new pedal before, but I know the amp's obviously been a pretty big part of Matt's live set-up for years now. Out of curiosity though, I kind of feel like I'm missing something with this. Maybe it's because all the reviews and demos are full of people playing metal, which I know is this amp's/pedal's 'thing' if you like, but doesn't really do anything for me. At the same time, I then think of some of the Muse performances over the years that have sounded superb, though it seems to change from tour to tour, and I wonder how much of that kind of thing is coming from the Diezel with different settings. Anyone got any samples that are a bit more along those lines? Just want to get an idea of whether it's worth considering for the lower price.

Seems they're making a two-channel version too, though as far as I can see it's not actually available yet, despite what's said in the video. I have an awesome overdrive and distortion sound already, so I'm mainly just interested in potentially having a bit more versatility than anything, in which case a two-channel version of the pedal would definitely have me more interested. I'll have to keep an eye out for news on that if it's not around yet, though I still wouldn't mind seeing a few more examples of exactly what it can do, apart from the usual metal stuff that everyone seems to play in all the other demo videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY2-k3efkGQ